Clear All

We can't have that, he has to stay on page 1! *goes in search of piccies*

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
    Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
    ~CELLO!~
    ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Morelen
      I love Ba'al. He is wonderful! He is uber-creepy and quite a good system lord. And evil, which is of course a necessary component of beloved Goa'uld-ness.
      And, not to forget, Cliff is an amazing actor....in RL, if you talk to him, he can switch from charming nice guy to charming evil Ba'al in *seconds*.....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
      Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
      ~CELLO!~
      ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

What's happening here? I just found this thread on page 4! Ba'al would be most displeased!

I can still remember the first time that I laid my eyes upon Ba'al. It was in his first Stargate appearance - Summit. As the camera panned the background and we got our first glimpse of that dark mysterious Goa'uld, even from a distance you could sense his style and you knew that he was someone to be reckoned with. (Pardon the pun!).

I have posted the link to my website in Ba’al’s Thunk Thread but I will repost it here just in case for some strange reason someone hasn’t already checked out his Lordship’s Thunk thread.

Ba'al Screencaps

There are loads of screencaps from all 8 of Cliff Simon's appearances as Ba'al.

Ashtoreth

Comment

Rescued this thread from all the way back on page 5. Page 5 people! Not enough Thunking goin on here.

Oh look, here's a picutre of Ba'al as he is contemplating your punishment for relegating him to page 5!

Ashtoreth

Comment

More eye candy!

I'm up in the middle of the night and I can't sleep, so I decided there is no better way to spend my time than to post to the Thunk Thread of the most delectible Goa'uld that has ever lived!!!!

Ashtoreth

Comment

hehe!!

ok, as i went through all the shows pretty fast, i am ashamed to say that the first time i saw abyss, i didn't even remember him from summit and last stand... (i blame it on the awesome costume!!! )

Comment

hehe!! middle of the night, eh... what better TIME to spend thunking!!

i love blinking shots always give me a giggle

Comment

Hey guys...

Does anyone here know who runs the www.cliffsimon.com webbie?

Just curious...

PiB
                  O'Neill: If I ask what, and you say it's classified, I'm going to shoot you.

Comment

Originally posted by PiB
                    Hey guys...

Does anyone here know who runs the www.cliffsimon.com webbie?

Just curious...

PiB
                    this had me screwed up for a week. I was trying to get to ur site and you used to be able to type in cliff simon .com and it would get you there.

Comment

Here's a shot from Reckoning that I really like. He's got that "Look" (at least it's one of his "looks" he seems to have a few of them tucked up his sleeve).

Ashtoreth

Comment

Hello there I am new to this thread for I am a closet Baal/CS fan as well as an RDA fan....runs and hide

Comment

It seems there is no one here....so.....
                          IMO Baal is the greatest evil/good looking god.....his voice is to die for......hides again just in case.....

Comment

yeah... i have no idea about that site...

Comment

yay!! glad ya made it gatebee we welcome thunkers from all thunking backgrounds here

and i agree!! that voice.... *thunk*

Comment

just realized Baal has two sites....real "god" like

Comment

Working...
                                X