The Classic Daniel Jackson Clubhouse (Early seasons) Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    oh!! so that's what happened... i was kinda wondering why my account got a deleted a few months ago...
    Yep, same thing happened to me. I contacted their tech support and they told me to just create a new one. Which I did...but even that one isn't working now. Guess the site is dead. I'll be going with the other one now...

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
    Thanks for the link, Jess! Hopefully this site will be more reliable... and if it isn't, then hopefully I can just switch between the two sites when they stop working. Unless they both stop working at the same time...

[/randomviolence]

[/randommushiness]
    No prob, Myn! Yeah I'm hoping it will be, too. It seems pretty organized so maybe it'll be better. I'll keep the other one bookmarked in case it does start working again.

Heehee on the first smilie.... and Awwwwww on the second. I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
      Daniel: No offense, Jack, but I'd rather get hugged by Jess.

Seriously, I always get a silly grin during that scene when the team welcomes him back. I love both Jack and Sam's hug.
      LOL... that's priceless. Thanks jckfan!

I agree. I really love this scene. It just gives me the warm fuzzies every time. The way Jack's (and Sam's) face is cracked wide open in that smile. I agree w/FF... I can't remember ever seeing him that happy (except maybe in the flashbacks like you said). Anytime I'm feeling down I'll pop that dvd in my player and go to that scene. Works every time.

the look on Daniel's face always amuses me in this pic...

Comment

Bumping this thread up to give our sweetie some more love

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
          "No posts in ages. Don't they love me any more?"

Comment

Hee hee... awww

He needs some hugs so we can get him smiling again...

Comment

Hee hee... awww

He needs some hugs so we can get him smiling again...

I know just the man for the job!

FF
              sigpic

Comment

Hey, anyone else feel that classic Daniel was almost back for AoT? I liked him much better in it than in seasons 9 and 10. He seemed to lose his grumpy/sarcastic/bitterness that he had in the last two seasons for the movie. Is it just me or did any of you see it too?

When I say "classic Daniel", I'm including season 7... and maybe even season 8, before he really felt different, imo.
                Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Hey, anyone else feel that classic Daniel was almost back for AoT? I liked him much better in it than in seasons 9 and 10. He seemed to lose his grumpy/sarcastic/bitterness that he had in the last two seasons for the movie. Is it just me or did any of you see it too?

When I say "classic Daniel", I'm including season 7... and maybe even season 8, before he really felt different, imo.
                  I saw glimpses of classic Daniel but with no follow through in the movie. He would start with...maybe we shouldn't...then end with...go ahead anyways.

He wasn't in a constant foil match with Vala...which was way better than season 9 and 10 but not classic Daniel either--IMO.

I rented Ark of Truth for hubby to watch, along with Alvin and the Chipmunks for my daughter. I liked Alvin way better than ark of truth. kind of sad, huh?

My next big shows to look forward to are:

The new Indiana Jones film...looks like it's gonna be the next summer hit.

The Air Show that is coming in july. The Air Force Thunderbirds will be coming(better get my ear plugs) and a number of P-40 Warhawks along with all the other vintage warbirds. The Golden Knights para jumpers will coming too. Boy, I hope the ticket's don't get too expensive.
                  Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

OK, but you kinda saw it a little? Yeah, I guess that's more acurate. Not really classic Daniel, but not really bitter Daniel... sort of in between.
                    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

OK, but you kinda saw it a little? Yeah, I guess that's more acurate. Not really classic Daniel, but not really bitter Daniel... sort of in between.
                      I agree. I thought while watching AOT that "it's almost like real Daniel."

That smile from Serpent's ? is like Daniel is just bursting with joy. That and the team's response to him inevitably make me break out in a silly grin.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                        I know just the man for the job!

FF
                        Hee... perfect! That scene always gives me the warm fuzzies.

I haven't seen AOT yet so I can't really say (though a friend is going to lend me a copy). But I've heard there are glimpses of the Classic Daniel.

I wonder if we'll see more of him in Continuum as well? I guess we'll find out...

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump!

(looks around for thread police) You must mean that Teal'c just bumped into Daniel's chair.

Comment

Hee hee.... yes'm

Comment

I think this is one of the cutest pics of Daniel
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X