Clear All

wet! x3
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      happy which wasn't to often at this time during the series

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...l/1x11_373.jpg
      Yeah, he didn't smile quite that often... which makes it even nicer when we do see it.

snarky!

Comment

Looks like the above picture is from Solitudes. I love the way Daniel and Teal'c worked to find Sam & Jack. Great teamy episode with good Daniel moments.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
          Looks like the above picture is from Solitudes. I love the way Daniel and Teal'c worked to find Sam & Jack. Great teamy episode with good Daniel moments.
          remember the phone moment

looks at teal'c what happens when you dial your own phone number....wrong person. looks at hammond what happens when you dial your own phone number???

so funny
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

totally agree, jckfan. I liked how Solitudes was pretty much a team ep even without the whole team being together. (love your sig, btw)

And yeah, loved that "what happens when you dial your own phone number?" part. Daniel forgot who he was talking to for a minute there.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
              totally agree, jckfan. I liked how Solitudes was pretty much a team ep even without the whole team being together. (love your sig, btw)

And yeah, loved that "what happens when you dial your own phone number?" part. Daniel forgot who he was talking to for a minute there.

off topic but chris face is what sold it

not sure if i posted this yet ( i'm so tired)

Comment

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...unk/sol076.jpg
                I LOVE Teal'c's expression right there!

off topic but chris face is what sold it

not sure if i posted this yet ( i'm so tired)

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...01x20_0171.jpg
                Oooh, I like that one. He's kinda pouting...
                Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Micheal's facial expression were better in the early days

Comment

Micheal's facial expression were better in the early days
                    Yeah, in the later seasons he seemed to grumpy all the time... either grumpy or sarcastic, that is.
                    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

hee hee... I agree with you guys. Teal'c's expression was priceless there.

Nope I haven't seen that pic posted here yet. Nice one. Yeah, no offense to people who love the more recent Daniel, but I liked Daniel's expressions better in the old days too.

lol Myn, I remember someone saying once they thought Daniel looked almost constipated in some of his later season expressions. Not to turn this into a later-season-Daniel bash or anything, but I thought that was funny.

Comment

Nope I haven't seen that pic posted here yet. Nice one. Yeah, no offense to people who love the more recent Daniel, but I liked Daniel's expressions better in the old days too.

lol Myn, I remember someone saying once they thought Daniel looked almost constipated in some of his later season expressions. Not to turn this into a later-season-Daniel bash or anything, but I thought that was funny.

Teal'c: This is an old recipe on Chulak for curing certain gastrointestinal issues...

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                          Teal'c: This is an old recipe on Chulak for curing certain gastrointestinal issues...
                          lol!

i love the snarkiness he gets in the later seasons, but it's all jaded sarcasm, and quite frankly, if i want cynism, i'll just go watch House, which i do btw, but that's not the point.... love daniel to bits in all the seasons, but nothing beats the early years....
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't know what's funnier... Teal'c saying that, or that Daniel seems to be saying "Fascinating...."

I agree, Lilith... his sarcasm of the later seasons, esp. 9 and 10 does seem more jaded. He almost seems more hardened.

Early Daniel is definitely my favorite Daniel.

Comment

plus i miss the floppy hair the wig MS wore for that one scene in Citizen Joe and for Moebius just didn't cut it....
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that wig was pretty bad... had no body and looked almost greasy I read a missing scene fic that tries to explain how Daniel's hair got like that. Taking place in the early seasons right before that scene from Citizen Joe happens. I think it was a Jack/Daniel fic and Jack somehow made Daniel get his hair cut like that or something. It was an interesting fic but I can't remember where I found it.

But yeah, I miss the floppy hair too.

Comment

Working...
                                X