Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I love new Daniel I still can't go past old daniel

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    "But I want to do community service, I want to teach the handicapped how to yodel"

Comment

I like the "new"Daniel ( action Jackson)
      But I love the "old"Daniel!

first few caps from 1969:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
            http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x96/Myn_MacGeek/Hyper%20Danny/zz.jpg
            Hyper_Danny: Ooooh, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I-
            OK! We get it...
            *grin* Sorry...

I didn't get the clones either, until recently. Probably because I don't go to the thunk threads. Basically, a clone is really just a captioned picture of a certain character with whatever personality you choose to give them. Even though I have just "gotten" a few, I probably won't "play" with them very often... some less often than others, most likely.

I think that's why early Daniel is my favorite, too. One of the things I liked about him, though, was his sense of morality, along with the innocence, vulnerability, and intelligence. I know it's kinda odd, but I have a thing for extremely moral guys.... TV doesn't usually have that type of guy.

Glad to have you when you are here.

*swoon*

Guh! *thunk* ..... I also have a thing for guys holding/smiling at/playing with babies...
            Sooooo sweet...

TELL me about it... he should smile more often...

LOL! "Indeed."
            Hyper-Danny, you look like you would be lots of fun to hang out with We will have to set up a time for you to come over!!

Originally posted by hastiekido View Post
            capping 1969 atm, so I will have some of those soon...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16...500profile.jpg

ps, all my caps are for snurching
            Very nice caps hastie!! I hope to be finished with season 1 by the end of the weekend

Since Brief Candle was on before I came to work...

Last edited by DJgirl; 28 May 2007, 04:54 PM.
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

WOW, those are great! Snurching them all

Last edited by DJgirl; 28 May 2007, 04:54 PM.
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

OK, here they are:

= http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ielBoonieO.gif

I fixed the white box problem and added some shine to his hair and face:

I also saved them on GIF instead of PNG, so the file size should be a lot smaller.

And... they're 100% snurchable!
                snipped to save bandwidth.

These are absolutely wonderful, well done! Particularly like Boonie!Daniel.

FF
                sigpic

Comment

[COLOR="darkgreen"][COLOR="darkgreen"]I NEVER pick up on minor details! Well, maybe not "never"... but I am impressed that you picked up on that one!/COLOR]
                  Heheh... thanks! It's just weird, I tend to pick up the silliest little things. I was just looking at him in the closeups and thinking "something looks different... is it his hair? Any kind of makeup?....... Oh, it's the glasses!!!" And they were so much smaller that when he woke up from the machine (well not really...but you know the part I mean, where Daniel said "we're out" and they thought they were going back home), his usual glasses just look so big, like he's an owl or something, LOL

What? I'm just kidding!

Oh! LOL! I just couldn't figure out why on earth you were thanking me when I wasn't even in the conversation! Heh, you're welcome. You know, in honor of this thread... hold on a minute....
                  OK, here they are:

<snip>

I fixed the white box problem and added some shine to his hair and face:

I also saved them on GIF instead of PNG, so the file size should be a lot smaller.

And... they're 100% snurchable!
                  Awwwwww those are so cute!! Great job!! Snurched for later use!

Last edited by JessM; 15 May 2007, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the ToT and 1969 caps Hastie

Love the Brief Candle caps, Wendy - esp. the second one...very pretty effect!

I loved Daniel's bemused expression when Jack was eating the "marriage cake" from Kynthia

and that little teasing way he repeats "it is only for you."

Comment

Hello clubhouse! I had a looong day!

Here are some signatures I made long time ago.

Spoiler:

Snurchable of course
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        Hello clubhouse! I had a looong day!

Here are some signatures I made long time ago.

Spoiler:

Snurchable of course
                        Nice job Anuna!!!

Posted by Jess

Thanks for the ToT and 1969 caps Hastie

Love the Brief Candle caps, Wendy - esp. the second one...very pretty effect!

I loved Daniel's bemused expression when Jack was eating the "marriage cake" from Kynthia

Thanks Jess it was a blue metallic effect I used on it in my edit program!!

I got to come home early from work and Cor-Ai is on, so I will post a few pics from that!

sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

I loved Daniel seasons 1-8. He was an awesome character and a brilliant contrast to the rest of his team. I loved the way he always showed a different point of view and made you think of the moral implications behind our actions. I miss him a lot as I feel that I've lost a perspective to the show, which helped make SG1 such an insightful and ingenious television show. Having this 'new' Daniel in seasons 9/10 makes me feels like we've lost another important character as well as Jack/Hammond/Janet/Jacob and now we only have Sam/Teal'c left from the original cast and several new cast members Cam/Vala/'new' Daniel/ Landry/ Lam.

A wonderful idea for a thread. Bravo!

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Lovely sigs, Anuna! I love the last one especially... *sniffle*

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                            Thanks Jess it was a blue metallic effect I used on it in my edit program!!

I got to come home early from work and Cor-Ai is on, so I will post a few pics from that!

Cool!! Man, I wish I had a tv here at work to have S1 marathons to keep me company when I'm bored, LOL (or I could just sneak my dvds in and watch that way I suppose...hehe ).

I loved that scene too... Daniel looked so bewildered (maybe even disappointed?) when the Byrsa elder insisted they go.

Comment

Small Tin Man Run...

sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X