Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
    Ooooooo . . . . good topic.

I love the S/D ship the most, especially in the early years. There was some serious potention for these two to hook up after Sha're died.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...ngularity8.jpg
    ITA - they've had some really nice moments in the early years, Singularity definitely among my faves. I loved how Daniel was there for Sam as she worried about Cassie... and of course the park scene was very sweet.

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
    Can I rec my favourite classic Danny music vid, take a look if you haven't seen it. Moondust and starlight by brihana25

http://www.thealphasite.com/e107/download.php?list.38
    Ah, I've seen this one before! As with Maeve, it makes me smile every time I see it. "They long to be... close to you..."

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
    He looks about 12 in that shot! Little kid out for a walk with the grown ups!

Fabulous idea for a thread, Jess. Early Daniel is the one I fell for and will always be my favourite.

FF
    Thanks FF! Glad you've joined us! LOL, he does look very young in that pic. Here's another...

I'm guessing these were Jack's clothes he was wearing? They look so big on him and I know Jack took him in after they got back from Abydos so it definitely wouldn't surprise me.

Speaking of which - I've read some nice Jack/Daniel friendship fics that take place after COTG, where Jack takes Daniel home, watches him sleep and whatnot. Very lovely portrayal of their friendship... I think I read them at stargatefan.com.

Comment

Originally posted by strider6 View Post
      Hey Jess- Interesting idea. A thread devoted to the type of Dainiel you most appreciate. I'll try to stop by here as well as The Pond (MS thunk thread).

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...er6/Dan259.jpg
      Hey Strider! Thanks, glad you like idea. Hope to see you around here (and will catch you at the Pond too)!

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
        Same here! I loved Daniel/Sha're... I think VB over acted a bit... but she looked more Egyptian than the actress in the movie... who had blue eyes. But, she was a bit better at acting. Anyway, that doesn't really have anything to do with... anything.
        Wow, Mili Avital (Sha'uri in the movie) had blue eyes? I've read that she was from Israel and didn't really speak any English when they were filming the movie. She really didn't have many lines and they were all pretty much Abydonian, but I think in the way she acted it really portrayed her inner strength despite her shyness on the outside.

Yeah, I think I agree. But he still had a lot of that innocence left up to, I'd say, his "death". Then when he came back in sn 7, he regained it a bit, until about halfway through the season. Maybe it was Janet's death that was the final straw? Still, classic Daniel is my favorite Daniel. I'd say classic Daniel would be seasons 1 through 5, though.
        I think he started to lose some of his innocence after Sha're's death, but not a whole lot. He still had a bit of it in early S7, I agree... he was definitely a lot more confident towards the end of the season as well as in s8. I know I said at the beginning of this thread that Classic Daniel is mostly S1-3, but it can be stretched out to season 5 and perhaps just a bit beyond.

I definitely liked his old glasses better too.

Here's another Spader-esque pic:

(size)
        Spoiler:
        http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x96/Myn_MacGeek/Doctor%20DJ/zz3.jpg
        Yep, me too. I remember when I first saw the S10 promo pics... I was like this: I mean I knew it was supposed to be Daniel but he just looked completely different. I think it has mostly to do with all the airbrushing in that first batch. I was able to tolerate them better after that and they don't repulse me or anything, but I do prefer the old ones.

Love that pic!

Yet another Spader-esque (sorta) pic...

BTW, I love your clones! You picked some good ones I guess you've seen my first innocent clone, Sweetie, further up the thread, but he'll say Hi again...

Hey guys, nice to meet ya!

I also have an evil clone... but I'll only let him come here if he's on his best behavior. He may drop by later.

Comment

Just dropping off a few Singularity caps...

sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post

Somehow... it looks even more like a dance in that animation.....
            I love it!!

Did I hear Gunny mention a party for the clones? I know mine would be up for it. Besides Sweetie and Cutie Pie (the evil clone), I have another innocent clone named Sweater Boy. He's basically a S7 clone but he may play in here from time to time as well.

Hey everyone, nice place you got here.

I've got the three of them, plus a Rodney clone, a Jack clone and a Sam clone. I've been toying with the idea of another Daniel clone, but Cutie Pie did something not too long ago to show he was not happy with the idea.

Comment

Poor Cutie Pie. (Btw Gabe would like me to tell you he'd like to have lunch with Cutie Pie sometime this week.)

sigpic
              thanks Stef
              Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Love 'em, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                  I love it!!

Did I hear Gunny mention a party for the clones? I know mine would be up for it. Besides Sweetie and Cutie Pie (the evil clone), I have another innocent clone named Sweater Boy. He's basically a S7 clone but he may play in here from time to time as well.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...l/jsclone7.jpg
                  Hey everyone, nice place you got here.

I've got the three of them, plus a Rodney clone, a Jack clone and a Sam clone. I've been toying with the idea of another Daniel clone, but Cutie Pie did something not too long ago to show he was not happy with the idea.

He did mention something about a party. I will have to have him come in here tomorrow. The clones have been outside all day. Somehow Mer conjured up a hockey rink for the backyard and is keeping it frozen even though it is warm out*shrugs shoulders*. They have been playing hockey and who knows what else since about 2

Last edited by DJgirl; 12 May 2007, 06:43 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                    Poor Cutie Pie. (Btw Gabe would like me to tell you he'd like to have lunch with Cutie Pie sometime this week.)

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...oboDaniel2.jpg
                    Yeah he's been feeling a bit unloved lately... I've been trying to assure him I won't be getting any new Daniel clones... at least for now (liking the idea of a Melburn clone from Mary 25 though...). I picked up some extra coffee for him - his favorite blend - and he seems to be feeling better. Plus I'm sure chatting with Darling and SweetThang picked up his spirits.

I'll let him know - I'm sure he'll be happy to meet Gabe for lunch.

Oh, well what do you know... he decided to make an appearance...

Hi everyone! Hey Maeve, lunch with Gabe sounds good. I don't have anything planned for this week. We'll talk a bit more and set something up.

Comment

I haven't seen Mary25.

I'll tell Gabe. (Gabe's been feeling unloved as well.)

Random picture
                      sigpic
                      thanks Stef
                      Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Pair of Daniel icons I thought I'd share with you fine peoples.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Very nice AnnaBee!

sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                            He did mention something about a party. I will have to have him come in here tomorrow. The clones have been outside all day. Somehow Mer conjured up a hockey rink for the backyard and is keeping it frozen even though it is warm out*shrugs shoulders*. They have been playing hockey and who knows what else since about 2

Hehehe... well it sounds like they're having fun. My boys will probably be around tomorrow too... not sure if they'll be online while we're out to dinner, or they may wait until I get back. We'll see, I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                              I haven't seen Mary25.

I'll tell Gabe. (Gabe's been feeling unloved as well.)

Random picture
                              http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...horsHammer.jpg
                              Okie doke. Aw... *hugs Gabe* It sounds like they've set something up, which is good. They can commiserate together.

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g15/Exkennygirl64/Other%20Stuff/Danava2.jpg http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ff/Danava1.jpg
                              Very nice, AnnaBee!

Going to head for bed now... have some dinner plans for Mother's Day tomorrow, but I'll try to stop in either before we leave or after returning home tomorrow evening. Night, Clubhouse!

Comment

I don't have alot of early Daniel but here's one spoilers for size
                                Spoiler:

My Daniel clone is FirstLove all of my Daniel pics are him and I love Daniel then and now I hope that is ok. The reason behind that name is because Daniel is the first one I fell for in Stargate and I always come back to him.
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X