Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    I think it's safe to say we all agree with that statement. (Ordinarily I'd think a statement like that about someone's "energy" is a bit hokey--but it totally fits here.)

thanks for sharing the info katjoy.
    no probs jckfan and yeah i usually find such comments a bit hokey too, but about amanda its just so true

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
    I have absolutely no doubt working with Amanda and being sidekick would be an awesome job . I'd be the BEST sidekick in the world, me and Amanda would be like Batman and Robin, SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick Star, Clark Kent and Lois Lane or Clark Kent and Chloe Sullivan according to Smallville .
    hehe, rocky you are too funny... i reckon there are alot of people who would love to be in robins shoes
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

MGM's new Stargate website has put up bloopers from SG-1! There's a few from season 5, I think, and the rest are from season 10.

http://stargate.mgm.com/browse/video...per/index.html

AT is in quite a few of them, my favorite probably being #37 from the last scene in Road Not Taken. Group hug!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
        MGM's new Stargate website has put up bloopers from SG-1! There's a few from season 5, I think, and the rest are from season 10.

AT is in quite a few of them, my favorite probably being #37 from the last scene in Road Not Taken. Group hug!

Thanks. Heard about them but haven't got around to checking them out yet.

Sooooo ..... I guess AT isn't perfect after all.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Hey guys, how are things? Here, everything's alright. This is logical, since my parents chose to renovate my bedroom!

A lot has already happend, I just need a solution for my desk, and new curtains.

My new bedroom arrived today, and is sleep-ready .

Now, I also picked new wall paper, and I chose to paint the wall paper.

One of the colors I picked is orange ! Amanda's favorite color . So, when I go to bed, I think about Amanda. When I get up: I think about Amanda

2 days ago I had an Amanda dream, now I've 2 walls painted (some kind) of orange, Amanda's on my mind a lot! That's why I wanted to paint 2 walls orange , it will remind me of Amanda

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Oh man, those were totally awesome . I'm not surprised Amanda's in so many of them, considering how much of a joker Amanda is . Oh and as for #37, that was soooooooooo cute, who wouldn't run and hug Amanda like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
              Oh man, those were totally awesome . I'm not surprised Amanda's in so many of them, considering how much of a joker Amanda is . Oh and as for #37, that was soooooooooo cute, who wouldn't run and hug Amanda like that?
              I think my favourite blooper is the Magyver one from Solitues. Sooooooo funny
              sigpic
              I Believe
              My FanFiction

Comment

Originally posted by Mis.Understood View Post
                I think my favourite blooper is the Magyver one from Solitues. Sooooooo funny

Quick question though, it's my understanding that the Stargate website over that MGM has gone through a big change, that's why those bloopers are new to the site. But what about the promos of the episodes? I've never seen those there before, have they always been there, or are they new too?

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for posting that link Evenstar, they were great to watch!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Thanks for sharing the link! I had heard about them on Twitter but never had a chance to look around for it. I'll have to watch them later though as right now I should go try and get some sleep. Nights shifts rock...yeah.

Just a bit of some personal stuff here, but I consider Samanda family in a sense...

Spoiler:
                    My dad has fought Hodgkins Lymphoma for almost a year now. He was diagnosed last August. He's been through numerous chemo treatments and has taken pills enough to fill a small sea, but at his last doctor's appt. yesterday they told him he only has a couple months left to live. They gave him two choices: Receive a very last chemo that is so strong that he might not live through it or forgo the chemo and go home and prepare to die... My folks need to give their decision today and neither sounds good at all. I've mentally started to prepare for my father's death and have in mind today to call work about info for getting some time off for my father's funeral. What a horrible thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                      Thanks for sharing the link! I had heard about them on Twitter but never had a chance to look around for it. I'll have to watch them later though as right now I should go try and get some sleep. Nights shifts rock...yeah.

Just a bit of some personal stuff here, but I consider Samanda family in a sense...

Spoiler:
                      My dad has fought Hodgkins Lymphoma for almost a year now. He was diagnosed last August. He's been through numerous chemo treatments and has taken pills enough to fill a small sea, but at his last doctor's appt. yesterday they told him he only has a couple months left to live. They gave him two choices: Receive a very last chemo that is so strong that he might not live through it or forgo the chemo and go home and prepare to die... My folks need to give their decision today and neither sounds good at all. I've mentally started to prepare for my father's death and have in mind today to call work about info for getting some time off for my father's funeral. What a horrible thought.
                      ***huge hugs***
                      My thoughts and prayers are with you and your fam.
                      ***more hugs***
                      ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                      ames on facebook
                      ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Spoiler:
                        (((Cel))). So sorry to hear that. You and your family are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          (((((Celandine)))))

I'm so sorry to hear that, I can't imagine what you've been through, I know it can't be easy though . Just remember you've always got a family here who loves you and is sending you there love and support.

*Hugs, and more hugs to you and your family*

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                            Hey Everyone,

Thanks for posting that link Evenstar, they were great to watch!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            One of the things I enjoyed is seeing how great they all seemed to get along. Lots of laughter and kidding. That makes going to work so much better. I also had to think in a couple of the clips of something AT said in some commentaries that
                            Spoiler:
                            they get particularly goofy during long days filming briefing room scenes. Certainly the case in a few of those.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Cel I'm sorry to hear that, my thoughts and prayers are with you all. *huge hugs*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Cel

my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours today
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X