Happy Birthday, Über!
    Our Royal Pain in the Mikta!

Hope it's a good one as well
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Happy Bday Über!!!
      Hope it's a great one
      ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
      ames on facebook
      ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Personally, I think the naquadah should have helped her endure the radiation longer. I always attributed that scene to the fact that the writers forgot about the Jolinar plotline(as they often did).
        I wonder if it would actually have the opposite effect. Doesn't naquadah leave traces of radiation. So, it may actually have multiplied the radiation from the skull.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        thing is, unless i'm a murderer or drug dealer, i can trust him. he won't hurt me, his code won't let him.

in fact, your random person is probably safer with him than with a 'normal' person
        That's why you just gotta love Dexter.

I've tried to get a friend to watch Dexter and he refuses. "I won't watch a show about a serial killer". I keep trying to tell him it's not what he thinks and that Dexter is actually a nice, moral guy. In his own way.

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
        Hi Everyone,

What Sam records, hmmm, I think maybe "Bones" and a show we get here in the UK called "Are You Smarter Than A 10 Year Old" and her guilty pleasure is "Malcolm In The Middle" She identifies with Malcolm.

Julia(samcarterrules)
        Malcolm was hilarious! I think you're right.

you know, if they wanted one of them to pass out, well it had to be sam. It just wouldn't look good for Jack - the hero - to faint. And Dan Shea, when given the choice of tossing Sam over his shoulder or Daniel would probably choose Sam hands down.

less to carry and....hey, he's a guy, who do you think he'd want to toss over his shoulder?
        Good point.

Originally posted by suse View Post
        Teal'c.

suse
        What better way to prove your macho?
        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
        Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
          I wonder if it would actually have the opposite effect. Doesn't naquadah leave traces of radiation. So, it may actually have multiplied the radiation from the skull.
          Good point. If not radiation, the interaction of the naquadah and that form of radiation could have made it worse.

I wonder if the naquadah does anything to airport xray machines? Of course, it's not like Sam has to fly commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
            Happy Birthday, Über!
            Ditto! Hope your having a great day Über!

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

GABIT Events are thrilled to be able to announce that we have teamed up with our good friends LEGENDS Memorabilia and been working feverishly to bring you a pair of very special events in Vancouver in 2010.

From 30th July – 1st August 2010 we are pleased to be able to bring you the first Official Sanctuary Event –“The Sanctuary Experience”. This Event will involve the main cast, directors, writers and as many of the other talented people at Sanctuary productions who are able to drop in over the course of the weekend. The Charity to benefit from this event will be Amanda’s new Charity Initiative “Sanctuary for Kids” We will bring you further details about this event shortly.

From 5th – 8th August 2010, we are thrilled to bring you “Meet the Man (MTM)”. This will be Richard Dean Andersons’ first one man event. The event will kick off on Thursday 5th August with an exclusive cocktail party for 80 lucky Charmed Pass holders. These optional extra ticket upgrades are highly sought after and allow for entry to the cocktail party dinner which Richard will attend and circulate the tables. For all attendees there will then follow three full days of activities. The ticket price will include all the main hall activities as well as one in person autograph from Richard and a professionally taken photograph opportunity for every attendee. The format for the Event will be similar to Amanda’s GABIT AT Events, with the number of attendees limited to around 350 only.

More details regarding the process for registering your interest in tickets for either of these Events and ticket prices will be available shortly.

Please watch the GABIT forum and website (www.gabitevents.co.uk), Legend’s website, www.legends-memorabilia.com.
              Gateworld’s forums, Amanda’s official website (www.amandatapping.com) and Richard’s official website (www.rdanderson.com) where any further announcements will be made.

Best wishes
              The G4 and the Legends Team

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                GABIT Events are thrilled to be able to announce that we have teamed up with our good friends LEGENDS Memorabilia and been working feverishly to bring you a pair of very special events in Vancouver in 2010.

From 30th July – 1st August 2010 we are pleased to be able to bring you the first Official Sanctuary Event –“The Sanctuary Experience”. This Event will involve the main cast, directors, writers and as many of the other talented people at Sanctuary productions who are able to drop in over the course of the weekend. The Charity to benefit from this event will be Amanda’s new Charity Initiative “Sanctuary for Kids” We will bring you further details about this event shortly.

From 5th – 8th August 2010, we are thrilled to bring you “Meet the Man (MTM)”. This will be Richard Dean Andersons’ first one man event. The event will kick off on Thursday 5th August with an exclusive cocktail party for 80 lucky Charmed Pass holders. These optional extra ticket upgrades are highly sought after and allow for entry to the cocktail party dinner which Richard will attend and circulate the tables. For all attendees there will then follow three full days of activities. The ticket price will include all the main hall activities as well as one in person autograph from Richard and a professionally taken photograph opportunity for every attendee. The format for the Event will be similar to Amanda’s GABIT AT Events, with the number of attendees limited to around 350 only.

More details regarding the process for registering your interest in tickets for either of these Events and ticket prices will be available shortly.

Please watch the GABIT forum and website (www.gabitevents.co.uk), Legend’s website, www.legends-memorabilia.com.
                Gateworld’s forums, Amanda’s official website (www.amandatapping.com) and Richard’s official website (www.rdanderson.com) where any further announcements will be made.

Best wishes
                The G4 and the Legends Team
                Wow! Wish I could go. That would be a wonderful experience.

Comment

i am sooooo in vancouver next summer

it'll almost be lilke AT2/Avalon all over again
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday

And see ya in Vancouver next summer Sky!
                    sigpic

Comment

i am sooooo in vancouver next summer

it'll almost be lilke AT2/Avalon all over again
                      Originally posted by JanSam View Post

And see ya in Vancouver next summer Sky!
                      Geez they'll let anyone cross the border

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

Well they take into account the miscreant they have living there
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

hey, i been searched by the secret service, the tsa and customs are weenies compared to that

sigpic

Comment

hey, i been searched by the secret service, the tsa and customs are weenies compared to that

ah but did you enjoy it
                            sigpic

Comment

it was fun to watch all the black suited pengins running around, and see all the local cops trying to look involved and important...when i know it all came down to whose 'nightstick' was bigger

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                                ah but did you enjoy it
                                ...and went back for seconds
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X