And
    ~Sarah~

suse
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Well, Canucks are always the first to know.

Maybe it will show up on the Aussie website or on youtube.
      If anyone wants to ask them to put it online (preferably without geographic restrictions):

http://www.scifitv.com.au/FAQ/

http://twitter.com/scifitv

Comment

Hey guys today at the hospital at around 9:30, I was walking past the outpatients waiting room, and inside they had a TV, it was on the Space channel, and guess what was on? An episode of SG-1 . It was the episode "Cure" from S6. I was really happy to see Sam's face on the screen as I was walking by, but I was pushing a patient in a wheelchair, so I couldn't stop to admire her beauty.

A few other rooms throughout the hospital had it on that channel, so that was really cool. What's also cool and ironic is that, first of all, it's a hospital, and the episode was "Cure", dealing with a race with perfect health thanks to the Tretonin. Weird, eh? But best of all, with all the sick, really sick, and the VERY sick patients in the hospital (trust me I've seen a LOT) it's really good that some of them had the joy and privilege of seeing the incredibly beautiful Sam/Amanda, I like to think seeing her face made them feel a bit better/happier . That's the kind of medicine ALL hospital's need, ~TAE~ medicine for all.

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/NearlyCircular/Birthday%20Cakes/HappyBirthdaysarah.jpg

NC
          Happy Birthday Sarah!

Thanks NC for the CAKE! Hope there was enough for everyone!

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
          Happy birthday Sunny & Sarah!!!
          Thank you!

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
          Sunny's birthday! Anyone have a fire extinguisher ready? This could be a very dangerous situation if there is cake

Happy Birthday
          Bite me!

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
          http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3379/sonatavolume460.jpg

Happy Birthday Sunny and Sarah!

Thanks!

Originally posted by Daivy View Post
          Happy birthday Sarah !

Happy Birthday SunKrux !
          Thanks Daivy!

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
          Happy birthday
          Sarah
          and
          Sunny!!

And happy 13th birthday to my son Tom!!
          Thanks Chelle and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR LITTLE BOY!

Originally posted by suse View Post
          Happy Birthday
          To
          SunKrux
          And
          ~Sarah~

suse
          Thanks Suse!

It's been a really decent day. Work didn't have any major problems and I got free cake and some cool sarcastic work related fridge magnets. I celebrated last weekend with a bunch of friends and my wonderful evil twinny. I'm really blessed to have so many wonderful friends.

Just got serenaded by my soon to be 21 year-old niece "BoogerBear" and her friend. It was really cute and sweet. I love that kid. She's awesome.
          Last edited by SunKrux; 28 May 2009, 07:25 PM.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Damn!!! I want to see that...and I live here for cryin' out loud!!!! Damn!!
            Thanks for that EH-T...something else I know I've missed!!
            Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to record and post said advertisement.

Well, Canucks are always the first to know.

Maybe it will show up on the Aussie website or on youtube.
            Smoke signals must be pretty efficient.
            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
            William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
            Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
              Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to record and post said advertisement.
              Would love to but I don't get the scifi channel coz it costs extra to watch sci fi here. We're looking at around $80 - $100 per month IIRC. It's just not viable. Which is one of my biggest peeves about Sanctuary going to the scifi channel down here...the audience numbers are going to be severely hampered. Sorry. Otherwise I would.
              I will be endeavoring to get that article from the TV Week magazine and a small one I discovered in the TV Soap magazine, scanned and posted here this weekend. Fingers crossed.
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

tell me about it... i dont have pay tv either, so wont be able to see the ad unless it makes its way onto youtube...

i checked the official foxtell sci fi website and it wasnt there that i could see...
                "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

I'm a little late to the party, but happy birthday Sunny and Sarah.
                  sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                  May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Would love to but I don't get the scifi channel coz it costs extra to watch sci fi here. We're looking at around $80 - $100 per month IIRC. It's just not viable. Which is one of my biggest peeves about Sanctuary going to the scifi channel down here...the audience numbers are going to be severely hampered. Sorry. Otherwise I would.
                    I will be endeavoring to get that article from the TV Week magazine and a small one I discovered in the TV Soap magazine, scanned and posted here this weekend. Fingers crossed.
                    Thats the problem here too. Santuary is starting in September on Sci fi. Problem is Sci fi is exclusive of 1 cable service. You get it in the basic (so its not extra) and its a fast growing service but I wouldnt change mine just to get one channel where the only good thing on sci fi will be Sanctuary, the rest sucks! Shame cos AXN did by the series to show in Europe and every cable service has that channel. Wish they were showing it.

Oh not sure this as been posted here:

From FB
                    "Ryan Robbins thinks the lovely lady is an amazing director."

Comment

*pops out of near permanent lurkdom* Hi Samandans *waves*

Apparently the Aussie SciFi (oops ... ScyFy ) station had a cute ad on for Sanctuary. Amanda and Robin discussing whether they should do the ad upside down so the Aussies could see it.
                      Yes, it was very cute! Robin kept trying to convince Amanda that they had to turn the camera upside down to film the ad, because it would be the wrong way round for us. Amanda just laughed at him...the end of the ad went something like this

Watch Sanctuary on Scifi...you don't even have to turn upside down to watch it

It was very cute!

Also - Sanctuary was AMAZING! I'm hooked already! *fangirl squee*

Chelle, if the ad is ever on again, I shall try to record it for you

*jumps back into lurkdom*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                        Thats the problem here too. Santuary is starting in September on Sci fi. Problem is Sci fi is exclusive of 1 cable service. You get it in the basic (so its not extra) and its a fast growing service but I wouldnt change mine just to get one channel where the only good thing on sci fi will be Sanctuary, the rest sucks! Shame cos AXN did by the series to show in Europe and every cable service has that channel. Wish they were showing it.
                        Oh not sure this as been posted here:
                        From FB
                        "Ryan Robbins thinks the lovely lady is an amazing director."
                        I think that if scifi were part of the basic package here, then I would seriously consider getting it...that's only around $30 a month. But of course I would have to convince hubby...he's like putty in my hands at the moment!!
                        Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        *pops out of near permanent lurkdom* Hi Samandans *waves*
                        Yes, it was very cute! Robin kept trying to convince Amanda that they had to turn the camera upside down to film the ad, because it would be the wrong way round for us. Amanda just laughed at him...the end of the ad went something like this
                        Watch Sanctuary on Scifi...you don't even have to turn upside down to watch it
                        It was very cute!
                        Also - Sanctuary was AMAZING! I'm hooked already! *fangirl squee*

Chelle, if the ad is ever on again, I shall try to record it for you
                        *jumps back into lurkdom*
                        Awww...sounds so cute!!
                        Thank you angel, I appreciate that. I'm sure every Samandan would love to see it!!
                        I'm hooked on Sanctuary...have been since the webisodes...very cool indeed!

Night all, take care and have a lovely safe weekend! (((Samandans)))
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I really hope some intrepid Aussie manages to catch that Sanctuary ad and puts in on youtube. Sounds funny.

suse
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post

Smoke signals must be pretty efficient.
                            Absolutely! Who needs technology?

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                            tell me about it... i dont have pay tv either, so wont be able to see the ad unless it makes its way onto youtube...

i checked the official foxtell sci fi website and it wasnt there that i could see...
                            Originally posted by kes View Post

That's unfortunate. On the upside (well, maybe not for you ) Sanctuary switches from MC/TMN to Space this fall in Canada. I've dropped MC because they've finished showing the eps and repeats and am saving $16 or $17 per month. Space is part of the lower price cable package. When they asked why I was dropping MC I explained it was because they were no longer showing Sanctuary. Here's to improved sound quality for season 2!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Happy Birthday Ladies!

Comment

I'm in love. Smitten. That is all.

On topic:
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X