No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know that 'blue' and 'boys covered with it' and, well 'boys' brings to my gutter entrenched mind ALL kinds of things i really can't post about here

*ahem, shrinkage anyone
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
      I'd wondered why my ears were suddenly burning... I thought maybe the polar bears had scewered me on a barbeque again...
      pengie on the barbie?

kinky

sigpic

Comment

Sky isn't a very good role model, is she?
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          Why do you think we are all in the gutter
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Usually she does a better job of hiding it.

Anyone else notice how this is like the pot calling the kettle black? Hey Neep...
            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
            May we all be so well loved.

Comment

not at all, thanks for noticing

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                not at all, thanks for noticing
                We could have so much fun if you didn't live halfway across the country.

(I include suse in my "we" since she's currently in my living room. She only lives halfway across the state.)
                sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                May we all be so well loved.

Comment

sweet sam fic

http://tittamiire.livejournal.com/23977.html#cutid1

ooh, sam/jack 'icky het stuff' at the end, but a mention not the focus

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                    We could have so much fun if you didn't live halfway across the country.

(I include suse in my "we" since she's currently in my living room. She only lives halfway across the state.)
                    sounds like fun

sigpic

Comment

Looks like Robin (Dunne) should be a Samandan! From Twitter:

"Amanda Tapping rocks. She makes up for every day I have to put up with Damian and Marty.

about 3 hours ago"

Yay!! For Amanda directing again Can't wait to see it.
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

"Amanda Tapping rocks. She makes up for every day I have to put up with Damian and Marty.

about 3 hours ago"

sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Thank you all for the congrats messages! It was a good day!

Well done Julia! *hugs* How do you have your result so fast?
                          It was OL so results flash up at the end.
                          i know that 'blue' and 'boys covered with it' and, well 'boys' brings to my gutter entrenched mind ALL kinds of things i really can't post about here

*ahem, shrinkage anyone
                          LOL, <Splash>

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                            so cool that someone else on here will be at armageddon 09! and thanks for welcome
                            Feel free to pop in here and have a look around katjoy!
                            Armageddon thread
                            Originally posted by KatG View Post
                            So, speaking of havoc, if Sam had been stuck in the loop in WoO, what do you think she would have done?
                            Knowing Sam, she'd have it figured out before she could have too much fun with the loops!! Or...she'd figure it out then have fun anyway!!!
                            Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                            Rigged the boys showers to spray blue jello
                            ...I like that idea better!!!
                            OT college exam result in spoilers...
                            Spoiler:
                            I passed with 94%!!!!
                            Thank you so much everyone for the good luck messages, they mean a lot to me!

Julia(samcarterrules)[/QUOTE]
                            CONGRATULATIONS JULIA!!

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                            Or Nair.
                            ...OMG, that would be so cool!!
                            "Of Course!!"

*ahem, shrinkage anyone
                            pengie on the barbie?
                            kinky
                            You know, I was gonna say that I'm a little concerned for Sky today...I mean her posts are kinda scary!!!
                            Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                            Why do you think we are all in the gutter
                            Oh that isn't Sky's doing...well not for me anyway!!!
                            Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                            about 3 hours ago"

I'm so hoping for lots of behind the scenes stuff and commentaries when the dvd's come out!

Sanctuary airs on Australian tv...if that's what you call it...on Thursday night at 8.30pm on the SciFi channel...pay tv users only! Bugger!

Night all. Been a long day again and I'm already ready for bed. Take care and stay safe. (((Samandans)))
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                              At the bottom of each post, you'll see 4 buttons - click on the third one from the left, between "quote" and "qr" for each post you want to quote as you read through the thread, then click the post reply button and you'll have multi-quotes.
                              thank you, thank you

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                              Welcome to Samanda katjoy! With the wonderful things you have to say about Sam, I think you'll fit in quite nicely here.

Btw, I might have missed it, but you said you started watching in S4. What episode might that have been? Reason why I ask is cos 'Window of Opportunity' was my first and most likely the reason I was sucked in so completely to the show. The time loop was just so hilarious and endeared me to the characters and their quirks.
                              thanks for the welcome! its great to be among fellow samandans... and i have only nice things to say about AT, hehe...

omg, me too... WOO was my first stargate ep and like you the insights the loops provided to the characters completely sucked me in... i was a fan from then on

im actually watching that ep right now... just got to the loop where jack resigns so he can kiss sam plus my brother and i sit here saying the lines as they go [we've seen it ALOT of time, lol]...

now i choose WOO to watch as it was my turn to pick and i had to make up for my brothers pick last night, lol... he picked the season 10 ep 'bad guys', and while its a good ep there is no sam [i know, its total blasphemy!]... and while im sitting there thinking to myself 10 seasons, 200+ eps and he picks a samless ep he takes this opportunity to ask me a question... i was like huh, what, im still getting over the fact there is no in this ep... he just shook his head and laughed at me...

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                              Feel free to pop in here and have a look around katjoy!
                              Armageddon thread
                              thanks for the link
                              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post

Knowing Sam, she'd have it figured out before she could have too much fun with the loops!! Or...she'd figure it out then have fun anyway!!!
                                I'm going for figuring it out, and then doing what she wanted until she got tired of it, and then fixing things.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X