Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    I'd just like to say today is a good day and I love Sam. Please return to your regularly scheduled programing.
    I agree ... very good day And I love Helen too!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
      True.

And reading Rachel Luttrell's interview on the front page of GW, she said:

GW interview with Rachel Luttrell
      So one wonders if only one movie...the SG1 movie...is scheduled for this year, Amanda could have even more time for both movies when they shoot...yes??

Excellent!!!
      I wouldn't put too much stock in what Rachel says about the movie. She's not in the loop. Joe M is, and thus far he's thinking fall. But even that isn't set. It'll happen when it happens. Fall would be good, so would winter. Anything that doesn't involve interfering with S3 of Sanctuary.

OT: Rachel really loves being a mum.

suse
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
        I agree ... very good day And I love Helen too!!
        Indeed. Very, very Good day Sam, Helen and AT rock.

Comment

Speaking of RL--I would have loved to see an Atlantis episode where Teyla and Sam had to team up to save the day. I would have really liked to see some time devoted in Sam's season on Atlantis to her relationships with the characters and particularly Teyla-- who, imho, was also getting short shrift a lot of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
            I agree with life being full of risks, I mean, I've been hit by a couple cars at my work a few times . Plus, I'm taking driving lessons at a driving school, so I guess a lot of people, including me, are going to be at risk there . But yeah, you shouldn't worry everyday about what may or may not happen to you in the future .
            As in run over? Be careful out there, Rocky. Good luck with the driving lessons. Everyone off the road! Rocky's driving!

I take it you saw the pics I posted, did you like them?

As for what Felger said... well, I mean, AT's legs are like a mile long. P
            You know now that I think about it, me meeting Amanda would be a lot, a LOT like Felger meeting Sam
            Yes, lovely pics of Amanda. Wish I had AT's legs. Of course then I'd have to eat right, exercise, grow a few inches, etc.
            Last edited by jckfan55; 13 March 2009, 10:12 AM. Reason: fix quote

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Rocky I loved post about Amanda's interview in the Stargate magazine, it was a interview wasn't it?

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                hey, look at it on the upside....if the movies are delayed, then there's a greater chance that sanctuary will be done/near done, thus making it easier for sam to be in the movie(s)
                Originally posted by antoa View Post
                The filming dates for Sanctuary are March 28th through September 30th, so a fall filming start for the SG films would work out nicely AT can take some time away from post production.
                My thoughts exactly. As much as I'd like to see the 3rd SG1 movie asap I'm all in favour of a delay if it makes AT's life easier and means more Sam.

Well...my apologies for annoying anyone with my thoughts on the whole baby thing. I've tried to shut up but you know...it's not that easy!
                Anyhoo, have a great weekend folks...take care and stay safe.
                (((Samandans)))
                Don't think you annoyed anyone. Just started a lively discussion. Isn't that kind of the point of the thread?

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                Speaking of RL--I would have loved to see an Atlantis episode where Teyla and Sam had to team up to save the day. I would have really liked to see some time devoted in Sam's season on Atlantis to her relationships with the characters and particularly Teyla-- who, imho, was also getting short shrift a lot of the time.

ITA (as usual ). I never really warmed to Teyla the way I would have liked because they never utilized her very well IMO. We barely got to see any interaction at all between them. An episode along the lines of what you suggest would have been great.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

<<waves at Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobbberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr>>

suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                    <<waves at Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobbberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr>>

suse
                    Was there an ooooooober sighting??

Comment

Anything that doesn't involve interfering with S3 of Sanctuary.
                      and yeah!
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                        Was there an ooooooober sighting??

Yep. Apparently just lurking.

suse
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

yes, all she does anymore is lurk
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

?
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Well...my apologies for annoying anyone with my thoughts on the whole baby thing. I've tried to shut up but you know...it's not that easy!
                              (((Samandans)))
                              I don't think an apology is needed. I enjoyed the discussion and I always enjoy your posts and point of view.

(((Chelle))))
                              In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                              so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                              Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                              Hic Comitas Regit
                              Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

(((Samandans)))
                                You could never annoy anyone Chelle . We all love hearing your input on things .

I wouldn't put too much stock in what Rachel says about the movie. She's not in the loop. Joe M is, and thus far he's thinking fall. But even that isn't set. It'll happen when it happens. Fall would be good, so would winter. Anything that doesn't involve interfering with S3 of Sanctuary.
                                Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                and yeah!
                                A season 3 sounds good . Damn good .

OT: Rachel really loves being a mum.

suse
                                Oh hey, so does Amanda, cool coincidence, eh?

I like how in Kindred (I think it was) where Sam and Teyla were bonding and how Sam wanted Teyla to call her by her first name . I think they were a little like Amanda and Rachel in real life, since we know that Rachel like Amanda a lot . Didn't we hear somewhere that Amanda was a monitor for Rachel at some point?

As in run over? Be careful out there, Rocky. Good luck with the driving lessons. Everyone off the road! Rocky's driving!
                                Nope, just a light tap. HAHA, I just noticed, I said "tap" as in Tapping . Yes, that's the joke .

Thanks for wishing me luck, I'm so nervous, but I got to do it if I'm ever going to meet Amanda at AT5 or 6 *YAY*. Btw, you're like the fifth person who's warned people to get off the road when I'm on there . Two people at work asked me to call them whenever I got out, so they can get inside where it's safe .

Yes, lovely pics of Amanda. Wish I had AT's legs. Of course then I'd have to eat right, exercise, grow a few inches, etc.
                                Ah yes, Amanda's legs. *Fanboy sigh*

Spoiler:

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                                Hey Everyone,

Rocky I loved post about Amanda's interview in the Stargate magazine, it was a interview wasn't it?

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                Yes it was . Every time Amanda comes on TV, or in an interview in a magazine, or podcast or what ever, it makes you wanna love her even more

Comment

Working...
                                X