No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thought I might link across some of the photos I took at Bob's last night.
    Aftermath at Yarra Glen

Yarra Glen scorched

Simpsons Lane blackened
    I have some videos on YT. I'm trying to convince my sister in law to upload her footage...you can actually see her camera start to warp from the heat!!
    Anyhoo, the wind today has put some of us on edge but otherwise all is quiet and relatively calm. Yay!
    Night all, take care and stay safe. (((Samandans)))
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I'm glad things are calming down a bit chelle, although the hardest part is still to come, picking up the pieces and trying to get things going again. Which can be almost more overwhelming than the fire itself.

I wish you guys all the best and I'll be thinking of you.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yesterday was fun

I went out and bought some bagels for everyone for breakfast (well the first 13 of everyone that is)
        then we went out to lunch and I was treated to pizza along with another girl whose birthday was last month. then it was out to dinner at chili's (decent food, not so decent server,b ut free dessert)
        then we hit kohl's because there was a sale, then hallmark because my mom needed valentine cards, then home

i chilled out and did some uploading for the forum (I'd spent the day making icons for the social groups so the day went by really fast)

I got a lovely royal blue Nintendo DS Lite and a couple of games, so i had to give it a try last night. I also got some money towards the new TV i want to buy. So sometime soon will be chasing down accessories for the toy and shopping for a TV

It was a fun and relaxing day

Thank you for all the well wishes all.

sigpic

Comment

Oh wow...that's awesome Sky. I only wish we could have been there with you to help celebrate and try out your new games!!! I'm so glad you had a great day!

Here's a question...or two...or three....ok...you know what I mean :
          How many roses or Valentines cards do you think Sam would receive on Valentines day? And from who? And would Sam send anyone something special to mark the day....and to who???
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Roses? I always see Sam as a little understated and not really flamboyant so I can see her just getting one single deep red rose from her special someone (insert partner of your choice).

There would be lots of cards though, probably anonymous.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              How many roses or Valentines cards do you think Sam would receive on Valentines day? And from who? And would Sam send anyone something special to mark the day....and to who???
              Hmm...good question. I think Sam would only appreciate a rose(s) from someone she was really liking atm. I mean, have you ever gotten a v-day pressie from someone and never even realized they were liking you in that certain way? I have and its the most uncomfortable feeling. I think Sam would feel the same way as well as a red rose can only mean one thing imo. If I had to choose the person, well my slashy shipper heart would have to choose Janet of course.

Comment

i don't know if i see her getting too many to be honest

in some environments, an unsolicited valentine's day card could be seen as sexual harassment, so people wouldn't be likely to do it.

and, among adults, it's not seen as a 'show your appreciation to anyone' thing, it's seen as a moment between couples

sigpic

Comment

I seem to hear an echo in here

Comment

silly thing, it acted up, i looked, there was only one post, then the other appeared out of thin air

magnets i tell ya, magnets

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      silly thing, it acted up, i looked, there was only one post, then the other appeared out of thin air

magnets i tell ya, magnets
                      I think it's some kind of tyranical plot
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

dang, my sekert is out

foiled again

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                          Here's a question...or two...or three....ok...you know what I mean :
                          when her brother's kids were younger she might have sent them valentines.

Since she is rarely part of a couple, I doubt V day affects her much. She may have secret admirers at the SGC but I agree with Sky that she probably doesn't get stuff there. Maybe she treats herself to a big chocolate heart.

Comment

Mitchell: Nope. No sign of any Samandans.
                            Sam: Where do you think they all went?

(what answers do you guys have? silly ones are good.)
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post

Mitchell: I heard something about a tyranical overload...maybe they need saving?
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post

Mitchell: They're talking about your Valentine's gifts again
                                Carter: Shoot to kill! I said shoot to kill!
                                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                                X