Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    What do you guys think was under Sam's tree this year?

what do you think her christmas haul was?
    Jack in a boxbow.

Permission to make a naquada enhanced motorcycle engine.

suse
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Hmmm. It's cliche but... a puppy! A puppy with a name tag on it's collar already... he's called Carter. As much as Jack loves saying "Sam" he missed the word Carter, no he has someone new to bark orders at He also got her some sapphire earrings... something about eyes and event horizons... and to match the diamond and sapphire ring on her left hand

Cassie got her Mama Mia on dvd They love that film, even though they weren't big Abba fans before. In fact, they made a point of not being fans... but everyone makes mistakes, right?

Teal'c got Sam a stash of goodies from the body shop, just like every year. Vitamin E for the skin care, Japanese Cherry Blossom for the smellies. He has good taste.

Daniel got Sam puppy supplies (and he swore he had no idea what the big secret was!), some toe socks and a soft dark red merino jumper.

Vala got Sam a set of Margarita glasses and copious amounts of tequila. For summer, like.

Cam got Sam an iTunes voucher and a couple of bottles of her favourite wine.
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
        Jack in a boxbow.

suse
        what was jack's bow tied to?
        sally

sigpic

Comment

what do you think her Christmas haul was?
          Since I don't know what Sam likes to do for Christmas I can't say much, I would have loved to have had a Christmas episode of SG-1 or S4 episode of Atlantis to see Sam in the Christmas mood. But one thing's for sure, I can show you exactly what she would have loved to had under her tree-

Spoiler:

Comment

landry handed out little tins of cookies or fudge that the wife made (they're back together you know)
            daniel got her a gift cert to her favorite leather store so she could get a jacket
            teal'c gave her dvd's of all her favorite tv shows that she missed while she was on atlantis
            cam and vala chipped in and got her one of those cute little 9 inch laptops so she can keep in contact wherever she is
            jack got her....ahem, a long weekend in Estes Park, himself and something with gold and gemstones
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm still giggling about my image of the girls and gayish boy shop assistants at the Body Shop helping Teal'c with his purchases.
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                Jack in a boxbow.
                suse
                ...love it suse!!

Definitely Jack! Bow or not!!
                Maybe she got a nice piece of jewelery from the guys....like a locket or a bracelet. Silver!!...not gold! With a picture of the team inside the locket...or the point of origin charm on the bracelet!
                I like Neeps idea too...it wouldn't surprise me at all if Jack were to buy Sam a dog...but didn't he do that last year??

Do you think Sam would need to wait for permission to build that naq enhanced motor for her bike??

Nice and quiet in the thread...so Sanctuary isn't on tonight is it?? Bummer! I'm watching it on the tv as I post...looks different on tv than on the computer screen!
                Hope you all have a great day/night...is it still snowing where you are?? We're having a warm day today...top of 29C...and it's raining...I hate humidity! But...it's quiet here with hubby and jnr out on a two day hike with friends down by the Prom (they have their packs with all their equipment they'll need on their backs, including MRE's), and Niki out at her friends house til later tonight...I have the house to myself...YAY!!
                Gonna go make the most of it!!! Night all!! (((Samandans)))
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                  Since I don't know what Sam likes to do for Christmas I can't say much, I would have loved to have had a Christmas episode of SG-1 or S4 episode of Atlantis to see Sam in the Christmas mood. But one thing's for sure, I can show you exactly what she would have loved to had under her tree-

Spoiler:

and I bet you would LOVE to have had this under your tree? (who wouldn't)

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kickoutwoolsey; 26 December 2008, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Ok... I know those flag pics caused some controversy, but they are just plain hot.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

landry handed out little tins of cookies or fudge that the wife made (they're back together you know)
                      daniel got her a gift cert to her favorite leather store so she could get a jacket
                      teal'c gave her dvd's of all her favorite tv shows that she missed while she was on atlantis
                      cam and vala chipped in and got her one of those cute little 9 inch laptops so she can keep in contact wherever she is
                      jack got her....ahem, a long weekend in Estes Park, himself and something with gold and gemstones
                      ooh, that's nice. (jaaaaaaack... )
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Haha .. you know you read too much smut fic when you see the words Jack and 9 inch in one post and think Sam is a lucky girl

I'm not that creative in thinking about what Sam would have gotten, but I'll go with jewelry from Jack.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post

guhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmm puuuuuuuuu

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                          Ok... I know those flag pics caused some controversy, but they are just plain hot.
                          They did....Why?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            guhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmm puuuuuuuuu

They did....Why?
                            American's are very protective of their flag. There are all sorts of things that are considered disrespectful to it.
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Hi Samandans!
                              It has been a long time since i've been able to type anything here and this is the first time i've had any interest in anything out side of my illness that struck me over night back in early August.
                              I've been told by my Doctor that i've had what they have called a mild form of Guillain-Barre syndrome which is inflammation of the peripheral nerves, it has left me with alot of work to do to get myself fit again (lots of walks to strenghthen my muscles as it has damaged my nerves through out my body)
                              The best present i have had is being told that my scan was clear of Multiple Sclerosis and that i would make a full recovery from this in time.
                              It was truely the most frightning thing to happen to me as this all came on over night, i went to bed as normal and woke up the next day with numbness spreading up through my body, but i'm getting there slowly and being able to do a simple thing like type even with one finger and slowly is helping get back to a normal life again.
                              It really does make you count your blessings and look at life in a very differant way, love and best wishes to you all and hope you had a great Christmas
                              ......TARA......

Comment

(((Tara)))...lovely to see you back....sorry to hear you have been unwell but hoping you are feeling much better very soon!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X