Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sanctuary
    Actually for a newbie it might have been : Hey I thought Helen was the star not Will?

And it was quite a shock seeing her credited as a EP along Damian and MW, made me realise how far she's gone since Stargate SG-1 S1; now she's RDA
    Last edited by silly sally; 07 October 2008, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      You can find the Urban Rush interview here
      http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoID=1824732
      "The man cheered..." line was in a bts of "200" or some extra, I don't remember exactly.
      Thank you!! It wouldn't load for me every time I tried but I eventually got it going after some mucking around!! Go figure!!
      Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
      It's a quirk of mine too. I have the webisodes on two different hard drives on my LAN at home and I have a backup of the files on DVD as well as converting and editing them into one playable 2 hr DVD (with a backup of course)
      What can I say? I've been involved in computing and video for decades and if there was ever one thing burned into my brain from experience it was backup, backup, backup.
      Ahhh!! I just had a flashback of our former bookkeeper...she always insisted we make at least three backups of everything...I still haven't learned...maybe I should heed someones advice. I have the Sanctuary webisodes on my puter and on cd...when I get a dvd burner I shall burn it to dvd!!...for safety reasons!!

Have a great night all. Take care and stay safe!
      (((Samandans)))
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
        Hey guys, the other day on the Sanctuary Discussion thread, our genius morjana came up with this great:

I think it's a great idea, and here's some of the timezones:

Ok guys, we still on? I'm all set, and come 4 PM I'll be there .

As I said in that post ^, I'm set, and I think we should do this for Amanda .
        I'm game. Question though. Are we synchronizing our clocks to the 1pm ET? The 4pm kinda threw me. All I need is a bit of clarification and I should be around to help put Sanctuary on top.

Comment

Wound up watching a good chunk of Sanctuary again last night. Still like it. Looking forward to the next episode.

(and rderoch--I hadn't heard of the Rays either before Amanda put them on the map. )

Comment

From the news section of the Sanctuary sub-section:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=265

Comment

Video interview with Amanda and Robin.

http://www.9news.com/life/entertainm...1382&catid=343
              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
              Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post

Too cool! So, anyone have it downloaded yet (I mean jeez, Orbit sucks )?

Comment

Hey guys, the other day on the Sanctuary Discussion thread, our genius morjana came up with this great:

I think it's a great idea, and here's some of the timezones:
                  Ok guys, we still on? I'm all set, and come 4 PM I'll be there .
                  As I said in that post ^, I'm set, and I think we should do this for Amanda .
                  Just sayin', love it! Just put on my calendar reminder.
                  MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                  sigpic
                  Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post

Too cool! So, anyone have it downloaded yet (I mean jeez, Orbit sucks )?
                    http://www.sendspace.com/file/ubijb6

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                      Green for you!

Comment

.. thought you'd all like to know that Sanctuary is down today as one of the four "picks of the day" on Teletext in the UK, which I think is pretty good seeing as today is a repeat, and ITV4 is somewhat of a marginal TV station!
                        "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                          I'm game. Question though. Are we synchronizing our clocks to the 1pm ET? The 4pm kinda threw me. All I need is a bit of clarification and I should be around to help put Sanctuary on top.
                          Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1 View Post
                          Just sayin', love it! Just put on my calendar reminder.
                          AHH, I can't believe I missed it . It wasn't my fault though, I was at my grandmothers house and the internet was working . We need to do this again, but how did every else do .

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                          From the news section of the Sanctuary sub-section:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=265
                          That's good, but this one's great: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=267

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                          Awesome, it's short, but sweet . I love how more publicity Amanda and the show's getting . I think she's gotten more publicity and fame from Sanctuary than she ever did with SG. I can't wait to see what else she does, and I want to be there every step of the way, and when it actually happens, since I wasn't around when she was doing publicity stuff for SG. But hey, I'm making up for it now .

Comment

Hi guys, I need your help . One of our great artists Krissie678, is working with me to make a new sig . The sig includes Amanda, Sam and Helen in it, and as y'all have seen by now, all my sigs have some kind of caption in them, my Carter one has "The brains, the beauty..." and my Amanda/Sam one has "11 years...". And like I did with my first sig, I need some suggestions for a caption . Remember, I'd like it to be something about AT, Sam and Helen, if anyone has any ideas, could you guys please PM me them, write on my comment wall, or tell me here? Thanks guys, any ideas?

Comment

Awesome, it's short, but sweet . I love how more publicity Amanda and the show's getting . I think she's gotten more publicity and fame from Sanctuary than she ever did with SG. I can't wait to see what else she does, and I want to be there every step of the way, and when it actually happens, since I wasn't around when she was doing publicity stuff for SG. But hey, I'm making up for it now .
                              I don't think they got much publicity aside from the genre mags, etc. The attention that the show and Amanda is getting is totally awesome. She's finally getting some exposure and hopefully recognition of her work will soon follow. I know she's had some awards, but sorry to say the Leos and Geminis don't get the same acknowledgment as the Emmys. Hopefully that changes and the hardworking actors of Canada will get the worldwide recognition they deserve.
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                              Anon

Comment

I don't think they got much publicity aside from the genre mags, etc. The attention that the show and Amanda is getting is totally awesome. She's finally getting some exposure and hopefully recognition of her work will soon follow. I know she's had some awards, but sorry to say the Leos and Geminis don't get the same acknowledgment as the Emmys. Hopefully that changes and the hardworking actors of Canada will get the worldwide recognition they deserve.

*makes rderoch an honourary Canadian*
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X