No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys! Just before I leave you all to go to bed I wanted to drop this off:

http://io9.com/5032177/io9-talks-to-...argates-legacy

It's two interviews. One is with Browder and the other with our Amanda. Hopefully this hasn't been seen by anyone before here at GW so I hope you enjoy it.

Good Night all!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post

I LOVE the composition of this photo, the chiaroscuro (a term in art for a contrast between light and dark). Where he is dark, she is light. Absolutely gorgeous.
      you know what hit me about this photo from the moment i saw it? amanda was front and in charge.

sally

ps - i use internet explorer, but i can't open gateworld homepage. it says, "internet explorer can not open the internet site http : //www.gateworld.net/. operation aborted". does anyone know what's up with that??? (i put spaces in the address just now)
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        you know what hit me about this photo from the moment i saw it? amanda was front and in charge.

sally

ps - i use internet explorer, but i can't open gateworld homepage. it says, "internet explorer can not open the internet site http : //www.gateworld.net/. operation aborted". does anyone know what's up with that??? (i put spaces in the address just now)
        Oh hey, the same thing happened to me, Gateworld is in my favorites, and when I tried to open it, the same message came up. I hope everythings okay. And yeah, Amanda is in charge, look at her, she's the boss .
        Last edited by Rocky89; 01 August 2008, 08:06 PM.

Comment

sally

Luvs that pic!!

It seems to be a problem with the front Gateworld page and IE - it works fine with Firefox.
          -

Comment

sally

Oh yeah, just checked mine did that too....thank goodness the forums arn't effected.....what would I do?
            sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
              Oh yeah, just checked mine did that too....thank goodness the forums arn't effected.....what would I do?
              I'd don't know what I'd do either .

Comment

sally
                Teehee I know! Isn't it fabulous!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                  Oh hey, the same thing happened to me, Gateworld is in my favorites, and when I tried to open it, the same message came up. I hope everythings okay. And yeah, Amanda is in charge, look at her, she's the boss .
                  thanks for telling me about internet explorer and gateworld. a couple of others said it was the same for them too, but i couldn't tell if they were saying it always happens or just today or something.

so i looked at the pic and thought 'amanda! in front! in charge! the man 'behind the woman'! '. then, i shipper squeed.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                    Luvs that pic!!

It seems to be a problem with the front Gateworld page and IE - it works fine with Firefox.
                    i was trying to open a page before that, though (the new amanda and ben interviews on 'io9' or something) and it would give the warning. then i tried gateworld and it was doing the same. but only on those pages. i actually d/led firefox to see if i could even get on the forum. i could, and i can with IE. i'm back to using 'ie', though, because it loads everything much faster. but i still can't display the homepage. odd.

amanda is beautiful. i bet you guys didn't know that.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

I'd don't know what I'd do either .
                      Yeah without my Samanda I'd be lost.....I'd start going crazy....*thinks about that for a second*...nevermind
                      sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

sally
                        I'd have to be super crazy/mad not to know that . Did you know she's also talented, smart, funny, cool, down to earth, a good wife and mom, a role model, big-hearted, and an all around great person?

Comment

Any one would have to be super crazy/mad/insane/blind to not see that
                          sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                            Any one would have to be super crazy/mad/insane/blind to not see that
                            I could write 5 full pages on how wonderful/beautiful she is, and I'd never get my own point clear, you just have to look at my old posts, it's all pretty much there. Oh and I couldn't post enough pics to prove my point either, you couls try the AT/Sam thunk thread , I hear they're some flag pics there .

Comment

i was trying to open a page before that, though (the new amanda and ben interviews on 'io9' or something) and it would give the warning. then i tried gateworld and it was doing the same. but only on those pages. i actually d/led firefox to see if i could even get on the forum. i could, and i can with IE. i'm back to using 'ie', though, because it loads everything much faster. but i still can't display the homepage. odd.

sally
                              Hmm...same problem for me too on those exact two sites...GW main works on Safari though...bizarre...oh well...

Comment

I could write 5 full pages on how wonderful/beautiful she is, and I'd never get my own point clear, you just have to look at my old posts, it's all pretty much there. Oh and I couldn't post enough pics to prove my point either, you couls try the AT/Sam thunk thread , I hear they're some flag pics there .
                                Yip ditto
                                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X