Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    *sits back with some popcorn and watches..

So how about that Amanda Tapping lady. Is she the coolest or what?
    Who? :blink:
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
      PS: I'm going to be busy making catching up, and making those long catch-up posts, so could you guys maybe slow down your activity here. If you guys can that'd be awesome. Thanks bye.
      Sweetie, we all would like to play catch up and make long replies, but sometimes some of us just read and respond sparingly. You really shouldn't feel like you have to reply to each and every person who's posted. Just a thought.

Btw, I noticed that recently you had some awesome pics of Amanda as your sig image. Where'd you find them? Cause if you didn't take them yourself, then it is polite to credit whomever you borrowed said images from to make your sig.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
        Yes, well, anyone who has visited this thread can't fail to remember that infamous name..... Mandy.
        Synonymous with Trouble.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
          PS: I'm going to be busy making catching up, and making those long catch-up posts, so could you guys maybe slow down your activity here. If you guys can that'd be awesome. Thanks bye.
          Hehehehe, good joke, Rocky!

Comment

Who? :blink:
            Ya know, that GORGEOUS lady in your sig image.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
              Synonymous with Trouble.

I thought Trouble was Amy's new name for me! LOL.

In all seriousness, though... I know there's some lurkers out there who are probably going "wow... these guys are MEAN to Mandy". So just to clarify, one of the things I love about this thread is the fact that we have this "camaraderie" (As Kay so eloquently put it!) and we can take digs at each other and have fun.

The friends I've made through Samanda are, quite simply, awesome. They've made my life richer in so many ways.

And to bring the post full circle (no pun intended), I met Amy because of Amanda Tapping.... so it all kinda slots together in one big circle of life.

Comment

Ya know, that GORGEOUS lady in your sig image.
                Her? Wow... that was just some hot blonde chick I followed round with a camera last May. I have stalker tendencies.

Comment

Synonymous with Trouble.

I thought Trouble was Mandy's middle name?
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought Trouble was Mandy's middle name?
                    Nope, her middle names are "In" and "The". Her first name is "Pain" and last name "Mikta".

Comment

Synonymous with Trouble.

Who me?

*feels picked on*

ETA: *looks up at TJ's post* NO, NO, NO...that's Oooober's name!!!
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I thought Trouble was Amy's new name for me! LOL.

In all seriousness, though... I know there's some lurkers out there who are probably going "wow... these guys are MEAN to Mandy". So just to clarify, one of the things I love about this thread is the fact that we have this "camaraderie" (As Kay so eloquently put it!) and we can take digs at each other and have fun.

The friends I've made through Samanda are, quite simply, awesome. They've made my life richer in so many ways.

And to bring the post full circle (no pun intended), I met Amy because of Amanda Tapping.... so it all kinda slots together in one big circle of life.

*searches for a bucket to barf in...

She's right ya know. We only tease Mandy cause we lurvs her so. Just like I tease TJ cause I lurvs her (I do not adopt many people in this world and TJ is my lil' sis, so ya'll best do right by her! *stares at Ames AND Kir )

I think Amanda tends to bring out the best in all Samandans because she is so genuine and kind to her fans and I suspect fellow human beings. I don't think she's perfect because I betcha she has bad days just like we do but we don't get to see that part of her life (as is should be).
                        sigpic

Comment

Nope, her middle names are "In" and "The". Her first name is "Pain" and last name "Mikta".

Poor Mandy, she gets no respect.

*hugs* Mandy *hugs*
                          sigpic

Comment

*borrows from Sally Field*

"you like me, you really like me"
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

*searches for a bucket to barf in...
                              Mandy's got one of those, I think

She's right ya know. We only tease Mandy cause we lurvs her so. Just like I tease TJ cause I lurvs her (I do not adopt many people in this world and TJ is my lil' sis, so ya'll best do right by her! *stares at Ames AND Kir )
                              I'm not sure "lurv" is quite the verb I was looking for.... not with Mandy, at least

And yay for my big sis protecting me! My wifey is being lovely, the other woman.... not so much. She keeps threatening to break kneecaps. Something to do with Kir not being on "the list"

I think Amanda tends to bring out the best in all Samandans because she is so genuine and kind to her fans and I suspect fellow human beings. I don't think she's perfect because I betcha she has bad days just like we do but we don't get to see that part of her life (as is should be).
                              Sure, no-one's perfect. I agree with that, and so I genuinely dislike extreme fangurl squeeing. One of the reasons that I'm more than happy with Amanda perhaps-anonymously-lurking rather than actually lurking or participating. I don't want this to turn into one of those places where you're not allowed to speak your mind or say anything remotely negative and where everyone is a PR girl.

Before anyone jumps on me, I'm referring to the Torri thread incidents a couple of years back

But yeah, I do think that the way this community has formed and grown around key principles such as kindness, humility, respect, grace and humour has cultivated a sort of reflection of what we admire in Amanda herself... if that doesn't sound too cheesy and contrived.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                                *borrows from Sally Field*

"you like me, you really like me"
                                Now, THAT's more like the verb I was looking for!

Comment

Working...
                                X