• Show
Clear All

Hey Everyone,

Originally posted by JanSam View Post

Oh and Sky you can make that 50% now

Jan
    Wow! that's so good and yeah, go us!
    I'm really looking forward to getting my DVD

BTW, did anyone here in the UK watch SGA's Tabula Rasa tonight?
    It was another good ep for Sam, I think

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      I do have to say, quite proudly, we are about 45% sold out of Stuck. Not too bad for 3 days
      SSoS = Samandans Stuck on Stuck

LOL, I remember when we all started talking about this indie film ages ago and all the Bourne Brothers (Why not include JR in this too? Just like the Coen Brothers and Amanda can be Frances McDormand!) ... all they had to do was visit our thread. Don't fool with serious AT fans - we will move mountains to get anything she's done! This sounds like a win/win for everyone - the producer gets to move his product and we get to see another fine performance by Amanda.

Tagger ordered for me.

Just wondering: do the DVDs have to be formatted differently for our friends in the UK and Australia and other countries? Don't know much about that kind of stuff.

Thanks, Sky and JanSam, for getting this off the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
        Scary thing is, there is actually a skiing scene in the Doctor Jackson's Diary series, played entirely for laughs as it's a fantasy. Unfortunately it doesn't involve Sam, as in her fantasy she's doing something completely different...and I mean completely
        *blink blink* I'm gonna stick with my fantasy

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
        Hey Everyone,

Julia(samcarterrules)
        Spoiler:
        I actually watched it last night for the first time coincidentally...though I'm not in the UK any more and I enjoyed it...amnesia Sam was cool...I liked the interpretation of what would remain if they took all the characters memories I think they did a fairly good job with all the characters.

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
        SSoS = Samandans Stuck on Stuck

LOL, I remember when we all started talking about this indie film ages ago and all the Bourne Brothers (Why not include JR in this too? Just like the Coen Brothers and Amanda can be Frances McDormand!) ... all they had to do was visit our thread. Don't fool with serious AT fans - we will move mountains to get anything she's done! This sounds like a win/win for everyone - the producer gets to move his product and we get to see another fine performance by Amanda.

Tagger ordered for me.

Just wondering: do the DVDs have to be formatted differently for our friends in the UK and Australia and other countries? Don't know much about that kind of stuff.

Thanks, Sky and JanSam, for getting this off the ground.
        I think it was mentioned that they're okay for other regions...or should be...I reckon they play as region-less.

Whee..Stuck excitement.
        sigpic
        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
          Key to my day dreaming is Sam revealing her closet kick ass snowboarding skills *nods*
          Omigosh, that's brilliant! Besides her motorcycling, I could really see Sam Carter coming down a mountain on a snowboard!!

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
            Hey Everyone,

Julia(samcarterrules)
            I did indeed see Tabula Rasa tonight and was very impressed. Not just with the episode itself but with Sam herself too.
            Spoiler:
            I liked the fact that despite having lost her memory of who she was, where she was, and what she does for a career, that she kept her head, was cool in a crisis, intelligent, and remained in command without even knowing she led these people all the time. I think that if Sam had remained a civillian and not joined the USAF, the traits of intelligence, leadership and common sense would remain.

This episode just proved to me what I already knew - that it wasn't the USAF that gave her these abilities...she already had them in abundance. The USAF, the SGC, and the Atlantis Expedition allow her the opportunity to make full and good use of them.
            Last edited by Skydiver; 15 November 2007, 05:28 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Omigosh, that's brilliant! Besides her motorcycling, I could really see Sam Carter coming down a mountain on a snowboard!!

Having to utilise her hidden skills on an icy planet, whilst hunting down the bad guys...James Bond, move over
              sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                I did indeed see Tabula Rasa tonight and was very impressed. Not just with the episode itself but with Sam herself too. I liked the fact that despite having lost her memory of who she was, where she was, and what she does for a career, that she kept her head, was cool in a crisis, intelligent, and remained in command without even knowing she led these people all the time. I think that if Sam had remained a civillian and not joined the USAF, the traits of intelligence, leadership and common sense would remain.

This episode just proved to me what I already knew - that it wasn't the USAF that gave her these abilities...she already had them in abundance. The USAF, the SGC, and the Atlantis Expedition allow her the opportunity to make full and good use of them.
                Well said! Carter is drawing on innate abilities. I like that.

Comment

Captionary, anyone?

Comment

Alan, i WILL set one aside with your name on it. so don't worry, you will get your copy

the dvd's are DVD-R and are in the NTSC format. I know that some UK folks have only PAL tv's but these should work fine iwth the converter that most dvd players have, or in your PC worse comes to worse

Now that we have the first batch out, i can't guarantee that i get to the post office every single day, but i will at least every other day. Schedule permitting of course.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

VAla, you put a camera in Daniel's shower....wond...e...r...f...u...l...but why did you have to SHOW me what you saw

Daniel thinks *I will shoot her.*

sigpic

Comment

Is it too late to sign up for a copy of the DVD?

Comment

Captionary, anyone?

smile and wave boys, smile and wave
                          smile and wave??

yes so I just watched Madagascar

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            Alan, i WILL set one aside with your name on it. so don't worry, you will get your copy

the dvd's are DVD-R and are in the NTSC format. I know that some UK folks have only PAL tv's but these should work fine iwth the converter that most dvd players have, or in your PC worse comes to worse

Now that we have the first batch out, i can't guarantee that i get to the post office every single day, but i will at least every other day. Schedule permitting of course.
                            Thank you so much, Skydiver! I really appreciate you doing that! To me right now you're not only a Forum Goddess but quite simply a Goddess.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                              Having to utilize her hidden skills on an icy planet, whilst hunting down the bad guys...James Bond, move over

I think I'm gonna need my snowboard ...

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                                Is it too late to sign up for a copy of the DVD?
                                nope. talk to Lindsay and arrange payment with him

announcement behind the tags...just so you don;t gotta go looking for it

Stuck Purchase Details
                                Spoiler:

To order a DVD, simply contact Mr. Bourne at this
                                address, [email protected] and make arrangements with
                                him about payment. Options for payment are Paypal,
                                money order, and check. Be sure he has the shipping
                                address along with your payment.

Postage and material needs have necessitated an
                                increase in price to $30 (Canadian). Mr. Bourne, not
                                realizing the international draw, underestimated costs
                                previously.

Format of the disc is NTSC but there is no region
                                coding on the disc. Mr. Bourne has sold a few
                                previously to European residents and the disc played
                                in Region 2 players with no problem.

Once Mr. Bourne has received payment he will then
                                direct another party to have the DVD shipped out to
                                the address he was given. Please allow two weeks for
                                delivery.

If you have any issues or concerns about payment
                                please direct those to Mr. Bourne.

Shipping or delivery concerns should be directed to
                                me.

One final note from Mr. Bourne: This movie is quite
                                edgy and does deal with controversial issues; I hope
                                no one is too offended. It is meant to challenge and
                                generate thought and discussion but not meant to
                                offend. The movie is rated R for language and a scene
                                of sexuality.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X