Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alan and rderoch,
    When you email Mr. Bourne let him know you want to pay with Paypal and then he will give you the details for using Paypal. Sorry, I'm not familiar with how to use it (besides using it for Sanctuary) but he will have the details for you. I did tell him that if he got a lot of the same question to let me know the question and answer and I would post it but he hasn't sent any yet. Perhaps one of those that are familiar with Paypal could give short instruction on how to use Paypal?

Jan
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
      Alan and rderoch,
      When you email Mr. Bourne let him know you want to pay with Paypal and then he will give you the details for using Paypal. Sorry, I'm not familiar with how to use it (besides using it for Sanctuary) but he will have the details for you. I did tell him that if he got a lot of the same question to let me know the question and answer and I would post it but he hasn't sent any yet. Perhaps one of those that are familiar with Paypal could give short instruction on how to use Paypal?

Jan
      You can send money to any email address simply by clicking on Send Money and filling out the form. I'm not sure of the differences if you don't already have a paypal account. I've emailed Mr. Bourne to make sure the email address for payment is the same as his regular email.
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
      Anon

Comment

Woot for Stuck!

Originally posted by Celandine View Post

Definitely get the pain killers if they work for you. Feeling bad about weight gain will be like a crux around your neck later and assuage any comfort those peanuty yummies might provide now.

*pats* I feel your pain. I'd be totally lost without my lappy. *huggles tightly*
        I did the painkiller thing, went to work then out drinking. They are magic Thanks. *huggles back*

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post

Good luck with getting your laptop back!
        I got her back with all her bits and bytes (). Ok, so there wasn't anything wrong with the actual computer, but I didn't know that! I got home from work to find that my parents had disappeared for the weekend, but my computer was sitting on the dining room table with some of dad's electricity/circuit/measurey things (he could so be Sam ) and a brand new adapter. Thanks Dad!

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
        Yeah!! My Dad's up and walking with his walker right now!!!
        Sweet! I'm happy for him, and you! *hugs*

Hehe... and to be more off topic... Freak toed kitten! Count the toes!

Spoiler:

How cute is that?

Check out my livejournal for the story and some more photos.

Heeee!

Oh, Schrödinger wandered too close to Cletus and the kittens and got her arse kicked. Hehe, pay back for all the times she provoked Cletus when she was too heavily pregnant to do anything about it. She is tucked up in my lap now, and Cletus is tucked up downstairs with the wee ones.
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
          Woo Hoo! Stuck!

Is the paypal email address the same as the regular email? I assume so, but want to make sure.

Thanks!
          Originally posted by Alan View Post
          Thanks for the info, JanSam! I knew you'd come through for us!

I do have a question: How do I pay via Paypal via an email address? I've never used Paypal before.
          Originally posted by JanSam View Post
          Alan and rderoch,

Jan
          Jan Alan and rderoch,

I did the same as rderoch just used Mr Bourne's e-mail address (hope its the right one I didn't think to check ) but the transaction came though as complete so hopefully every things gone though OK.

Alan when you get to the page where it asks for the e-mail you can also change the currency there too, from pounds to Canadian dollars, this should make it easier for Mr Bourne, 30 Canadian dollars should come out at around £15

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
            Jan Alan and rderoch,

I did the same as rderoch just used Mr Bourne's e-mail address (hope its the right one I didn't think to check ) but the transaction came though as complete so hopefully every things gone though OK.

Alan when you get to the page where it asks for the e-mail you can also change the currency there too, from pounds to Canadian dollars, this should make it easier for Mr Bourne, 30 Canadian dollars should come out at around £15

Julia(samcarterrules)
            Thanks for the advice Julia but I'm still stuck. I've clicked on the e-mail address kindly supplied by JanSam which opens up a New Message window. Am I supposed to be seeing some kind of form or something in it because its blank?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Happy Birthday Tara3583

Hey Samandans *waves hello*. I made my first ever LJ header today which took up pretty much all of my evening. I decided to make it Sam and Vala oriented in honour of the ficathon because I'm really looking forward to reading everyone's contributions. I'm not a writer, so I tried my hand at imagery instead. Here's the link if you want to see it. Please be gentle lol

sigpic

Comment

Hey everybody, since not all of you visit every thread, just letting you know that Stargate Atlantis has been nominated for a people's choice award. You can vote here:

http://www.pcavote.com/pca/index.jsp
                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Thanks for the advice Julia but I'm still stuck. I've clicked on the e-mail address kindly supplied by JanSam which opens up a New Message window. Am I supposed to be seeing some kind of form or something in it because its blank?
                  If you just copy that address, then open a new tab or window in you browser then type the url for paypal (don't know if I can give you it here) but if you don't know it google paypal, then when you get to the paypal site click create a new account (if you don't already have one that is) then follow the instructions. then one your account is activated (not sure how long that takes you'll get an e-mail when its done) then go to login once logged in go to the send money tab and just fill in the form and you payment details too and on that form is where you paste Mr Bourne's e-mail address its the first question asked.

Hope that helps and make some sense too

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                    Happy Birthday Tara3583

Hey Samandans *waves hello*. I made my first ever LJ header today which took up pretty much all of my evening. I decided to make it Sam and Vala oriented in honour of the ficathon because I'm really looking forward to reading everyone's contributions. I'm not a writer, so I tried my hand at imagery instead. Here's the link if you want to see it. Please be gentle lol

That's a nice header! Thanks for sharing.
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                      If you just copy that address, then open a new tab or window in you browser then type the url for paypal (don't know if I can give you it here) but if you don't know it google paypal, then when you get to the paypal site click create a new account (if you don't already have one that is) then follow the instructions. then one your account is activated (not sure how long that takes you'll get an e-mail when its done) then go to login once logged in go to the send money tab and just fill in the form and you payment details too and on that form is where you paste Mr Bourne's e-mail address its the first question asked.

Hope that helps and make some sense too

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      So...I guess that means I'll need to set up a Paypal account then? *sigh* Nothing's easy.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                        That's a nice header! Thanks for sharing.
                        Yep very good header Megyn... Very talented!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                          MGMs site has posted still from the next episode of SGA "Seer" there are several of Sam. Check them out HERE

Spoiler:
                          awe these are great! Looking forward to next Friday already and this weekend isn't even over yet.

Thanks for directing the linkage our way!

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                          Woo Hoo! Stuck!

Is the paypal email address the same as the regular email? I assume so, but want to make sure.

Thanks!
                          Yes. Don't forget to switch your currency to Canadian money as it will just relieve alot of headaches on Lindsay's end.

Thanks for the info, JanSam! I knew you'd come through for us!

I do have a question: How do I pay via Paypal via an email address? I've never used Paypal before.
                          Step one: Create a Paypal account. www.paypal.com

Not sure how long it takes for approval as it's been awhile for me, but it shouldnt be overly long. When you are though, just click on the tab at the top of your page that says "Send Money". A form will pop up. Fill out Lindsay's email addy in the "To:" section ([email protected]). After that, simply fill in the amount for how many copies you want. Change the currency to CAD - Canadian Dollars and continue onward to the next page. That's it. Pretty simple and straightforward really but creating an account first is vital.

Good luck with it!

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                          <snip>

I did the painkiller thing, went to work then out drinking. They are magic Thanks. *huggles back*

I got her back with all her bits and bytes (). Ok, so there wasn't anything wrong with the actual computer, but I didn't know that! I got home from work to find that my parents had disappeared for the weekend, but my computer was sitting on the dining room table with some of dad's electricity/circuit/measurey things (he could so be Sam ) and a brand new adapter. Thanks Dad!

Sweet! I'm happy for him, and you! *hugs*

Hehe... and to be more off topic... Freak toed kitten! Count the toes!

Spoiler:

How cute is that?

Check out my livejournal for the story and some more photos.

Heeee!

Oh, Schrödinger wandered too close to Cletus and the kittens and got her arse kicked. Hehe, pay back for all the times she provoked Cletus when she was too heavily pregnant to do anything about it. She is tucked up in my lap now, and Cletus is tucked up downstairs with the wee ones.
                          Glad to see you went the painkiller route and your feeling better. Ooh and your lappy too! hehe All it needed was an adapter. Pretty sweet.

awe...adorable kittens too. *nods* Don't really see the "freaky" part of it although I've never counted a cat's toes before either.

Originally posted by PengYn View Post

Awesome! Very nice first attempt and well worth spending your entire evening on. Kudos and green!

Comment

Maybe this one is clearer... can you count 6 toes on the black kitten?

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                              MGMs site has posted still from the next episode of SGA "Seer" there are several of Sam. Check them out HERE

Spoiler:
                              yeah!!

~hopes for LOTS of sam time~

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

I've ordered my Stuck dvd through paypal, hope i've done it right as i've only ever used it for Sanctuary before, i sent it to the email address that was given here.
                                I'm really looking foreward to seeing Amanda in this as the trailer i've seen has been just fantastic to watch her play someone so very differant from Sam or Helen!
                                ......TARA......

Comment

Working...
                                X