Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
    Short Stuck update....We're still working out last detail..hope to have all details for ya soon. Sorry for the delay.

Jan
    hey, there's no worries with you guys on the case *g* thanks for the update though.

Originally posted by Lisa-Ann View Post
    Hi everyone,

I've been reading this thread for months and I've enjoyed every post so I thought I'd join up and de-lurk and hopefully partcipate in all of the fun things that go on here.

Amanda Tapping is made of awesome!

Amanda is so talented and amazing and pretty and inspiring and funny. I'm so happy to have some place to come to catch up on all of the latest information and clips and pictures. And I've wanted to thank you all for a long time. You guys rock!

Lisa x
    Welcome to the thread and congratulations on the de-lurking. Pull up a chair, wriggle your toes into the carpet and get good and comfy...oh and standard disclaimer....

do not drink while reading this thread...or eat...we're not responsible for any damage to your computer

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
    Sorry for the double post. I know there are folks writing for the Sam and Vala ficathon.. thought I'd drop off some spam inspiration -

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/a...iD-DIME-14.jpg

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/a...iD-DIME-23.jpg

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/a...iD-DIME-39.jpg

Vala: What was that?
    Sam: Just the Samandan's zooming past 80,000 posts, nothing to worry about.

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    Yay for Vala and Sam inspiration

Off topic fluff
    Spoiler:
    I have a very pregnant cat snuggled up to me and I can feel the kittens moving I was really worried about them because a couple of days ago we got some defleaing stuff from the vet that was supposed to be safe for pregnant cats. She managed to lick some of it off the back of her neck and spent several hours frothing at the mouth and looking very miserable. But she seems a lot happier now and the kittens seem to be fine. *rests a hand on Fat Cat's side* Heeeee! I'm going to burst with fluffiness!

We are going to have 6 or 7 toed kittens running around at Christmas!

Also, yesterday I saw my Aunt who is 24 weeks pregnant. Last time I saw her (we keep missing each other at family gatherings) she was only 12 weeks. My sister and I have started calling her Fat Cat, the same nickname we have given Cletus the cat. Except my Aunt doesn't have 6 toes on each paw
    Cute, very cute *g*

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    i remember when my cat was pregnant and yeah, it was so cool to feel the kittens moving. when she was in labor, she laid on my tummy and i could feel the contractions.

new kitties are great. best of luck with them

and a quick fic drop off
    http://lyssie.the-family-archives.co...adingblows.htm

little sam/teal'c friendship bit
    Ooh ta *toddles of to read*
    sigpic
    Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
    My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
      Cute, very cute *g*
      Yep.

Want some frozen yoghurt? My sister will never remember she left it in the freezer when she gets back in a week. *holds out spoon*
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        Sam: Do you see that?
        Vala: Oh yes, very well.
        Sam: And it doesn't bother you?
        Vala: Not after all the things I've witnessed.
        Sam: Yea but, Daniel and Cam mud wrestling?
        Vala: I would've thought you'd be fine with it. I mean, after ten years you must have seen it all...
        Sam: What?
        Vala: The boys. A planet. A lake. And some interesting local customs...and substances.
        Sam: Don't know what you mean.
        Vala: I found the photos in your desk drawer.
        Sam: Oh.
        sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Yep.

Want some frozen yoghurt? My sister will never remember she left it in the freezer when she gets back in a week. *holds out spoon*
          May I ask what flavour it is?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
            Vala: I would've thought you'd be fine with it. I mean, after ten years you must have seen it all...
            Sam: What?
            Vala: The boys. A planet. A lake. And some interesting local customs...and substances.
            Sam: Don't know what you mean.
            Vala: I found the photos in your desk drawer.
            Sam: Oh.

Sam: Vala, you utterly amaze me. Not many people will find photos in a locked drawer.

Vala: Ah, yes. Well, it's an acquired skill
            Last edited by Sg Gato; 04 November 2007, 02:57 PM.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post

Sam: Vala, you utterly amaze me. Not many people will find photos in a locked drawer.

Vala: Ah, yes. Well, it's a acquired skill
              Sam: Of course you didn't find anything else in there. Right?

Vala is unnerving quiet. Makes that face. Walks off.

Sam: Vala? Vala!

Do I sense a Sam vs. Vala lockpicking challenge afoot? First one to find X item in X teammember's house and make it out unscathed has to finance the next shopping trip?
              sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                May I ask what flavour it is?
                Strawberry Spritz of course

This is an msn conversation I just had with my friend (and coworker and flatmate):

ot
                Spoiler:
                Dirty Neep, NZ Bad Girl, Eileen! says:
                want some frozen yoghurt? Marian doesn't get back for a week and will never remember she left it in the freezer.
                Destroyer says:
                huh?
                Destroyer says:
                we're sort of in different places
                I stole it and I was hoping you would share it over the internet so I wouldn't feel so guilty
                Destroyer says:
                funny
                yes
                Destroyer says:
                its yoghurt, its healthy

I love how she assumed I was guilty about the eating, rather than the stealing
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                  Sam: Vala, I need you to do something for me.
                  Vala: Name it.
                  Sam: Over the past ten years, it's been up to me to make sure that the boys actually survive their missions but now that I'm leaving for Atlantis, I'll need you to take over and keep them out of trouble...
                  Vala: No problem.
                  Sam: ...without fitting them with shock collars and leashes.
                  Vala: No way!

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                    Short Stuck update....We're still working out last detail..hope to have all details for ya soon. Sorry for the delay.

Jan
                    Your efforts are deeply appreciated. And we are an exceedingly patient group.
                    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                    Anon

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      yes, to see how everyone reacted when they started remembering things.

and i missed when sam was leading mckay around by hand. i'll have to watch the ep again. oh darn.

btw, i watched the trailer for 'the seer'.

sally
                      How did you see the trailer?
                      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                      Anon

Comment

Hmmm... I wonder if she is just licking herself, or if she is actually about to have kittens on me...
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                          How did you see the trailer?
                          i got it off a thread here at gateworld... it's the... uh...

i 'think' it was the s4 promos and such thread. i *think*.

i keep telling myself not to peak, but it's SO hard when i'm thirsty for samness!

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Strawberry Spritz of course

This is an msn conversation I just had with my friend (and coworker and flatmate):

ot
                            Spoiler:
                            want some frozen yoghurt? Marian doesn't get back for a week and will never remember she left it in the freezer.
                            Destroyer says:
                            huh?
                            Destroyer says:
                            we're sort of in different places
                            I stole it and I was hoping you would share it over the internet so I wouldn't feel so guilty
                            Destroyer says:
                            funny
                            yes
                            Destroyer says:
                            its yoghurt, its healthy

I love how she assumed I was guilty about the eating, rather than the stealing
                            First off...Strawberry Spritz? Give me that spoon!

Secondly...if your sister asks what happened to her yoghurt, just tell her you were doing it for your health and the health of the yoghurt. Tell her it was 5-minutes away from going past its "best before" date or something and you were left with 2 options:

1) Eat it

or

2) Let it go to waste

You went for the healthier and more delicious option. A win / win situation. You eat. The Yoghurt fulfils its purpose. Both happy.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

do you guys ever have one of those days where you just have these warm and fuzzies about your fave character or actress/actor? i'm having one of those today about amanda. it's prob because i'm mood swinging (period), but still...

maybe because of amanda's latest scifi interview thingie, where she's THE MAN and is so obviously enjoying herself. i'm super glad amanda's happy. i want that for her as much as i would for a family member. and amanda DESERVES it!!!

(((amanda)))

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                do you guys ever have one of those days where you just have these warm and fuzzies about your fave character or actress/actor? i'm having one of those today about amanda.
                                I'm having one about SG in general today. I just keep squeeing.

Comment

Working...
                                X