Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
    Hey guys will catch up with everything tomorrow but for now just wanted to show you my pics from my movie night last night. I went as sam, there not very good cause all my make up was off and hair messy after a long night. But here they are.
    Sweet costume very nice indeed!

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
    Sounds like they had a lot of fun filming Trio. Joe M. made mention of all the laughter between takes and David H. had this to say on Twitter :

"Jewel Staite and Amanda Tapping all week...I've never laughed so much in my life! These are the classiest space hotties in the galaxy! 09:36 PM September 14, 2007 from web"
    Awesome...who wouldn't be happy working with Amanda Tapping and Jewel Staite all week though *g*
    sigpic
    Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
    My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
      Awesome...who wouldn't be happy working with Amanda Tapping and Jewel Staite all week though *g*
      Haha, well David Hewlett's quite the catch himself, so it seems like everyone won in that arrangement.

Comment

In the immortal words of Robin - "Holy astringent plum-like fruit!" You've been busy! (I got no clue what that means btw! )

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
        I had a dream last night...or rather this morning that I met Amanda in person...my second dream like that...and it was sooo cool...but so sad coz I cried when she had to go...I woke up totally depressed...but watched the start of Insiders with breakfast before work and felt much better!!!

There be no smiting in this here thread!!!
        That would be cool if it would work for me...i get some error thingy 404...go figure!!
        EDIT:...I did the test on IE and it worked...I'm Jack O'Neill...eww...how did that happen??
        *ish officially jealous of dream* I hardly ever sleep (which is why I'm up at 2am posting hehe) but when I do it's usually only for a couple of hours..hence my brain grounds me and refuses to let me watch tv when I sleep (ie I don't dream or if I do I have never, ever remembered anything.)

*high fives you* Your the second Jack so far...tis not all bad. The way I see it, our wacky sense of humour will just keep everyone rolling in the aisles as we save their arses from certain doom.

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
        Anyone else think that they should have just put carter in the middle of the two casts, instead or putting her on there twice?
        Wow..what a noticeable difference in the two pics!!

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
        Hey guys will catch up with everything tomorrow but for now just wanted to show you my pics from my movie night last night. I went as sam, there not very good cause all my make up was off and hair messy after a long night. But here they are.
        awe...you look great in those pics and I can tell you put a lot of effort into the look. Kudos!

Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
        Sam banner up for grabs:

Go here: Support Sam in SGA to get a banner showing support of Sam in Atlantis. It's always nice when taking something like that to leave a little feedback for the creator.
        Thanks for sharing that!

Comment

A reminder to those of you who are sending photos of yourselves hugging your piece of quilt for the AT3 quilt project:-

Please send the jpgs to me at

[email protected]

As high res as possible please so that I can integrate them into what I'm working on for it.

Thanks!

Julia
          G4
          To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Why do you think Sam will be great as commander of Atlantis??

1) She is a wonderfull AF officer, who follows the rules, but also knows that sometimes you have to bend them
            2) Because she's Sam Carter, and when it comes to getting the job done, she's the woman.
            3) She promotes teamwork when it comes to solving a problem.
            4) Because she has a good heart. Sam's morals and empathy combined with her curriculum vitæ = nice mix!
            5) Because she knows when to let those serving under her do their thing, and gives them room to be brilliant as well.
            6) because she's a hot babe *and* can out smart even einstein while multi-tasking to put any multi-tasker to shame.
            7) she has experience - she understands military strategy and she also understands scientists.
            8) Because she also understands O'Neill...
            9) She learned from the best, both leaders and teammates (Hammond, J, DJ, T).

Go Sam!

Comment

Whooot! My computer decided to like this website today and it actually loaded, OMG!!! Sorry, was sooo excited i just HAD to post here... that and i felt bad for being away sooo long... grr, my computer needs a swift kick... somewhere!

Ummm, haven't really read up on what you guys are talking about but... last thing i read: Why do you think Sam will be great as commander of Atlantis?...
              My answer is too simple heehee? Because she's Sam and well... yeah, thats good enough for me Why not?

If ya hadn't noticed... i'm a little hyper....-er than normal

Comment

Good morning all
                Just wanted to pop in and wave HI before I scurried off to work for the day.... See you all tonight... or soon
                Have fun
                sigpic
                awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by SmileyGidget View Post
                  Whooot! My computer decided to like this website today and it actually loaded, OMG!!! Sorry, was sooo excited i just HAD to post here... that and i felt bad for being away sooo long... grr, my computer needs a swift kick... somewhere!

Ummm, haven't really read up on what you guys are talking about but... last thing i read: Why do you think Sam will be great as commander of Atlantis?...
                  My answer is too simple heehee? Because she's Sam and well... yeah, thats good enough for me Why not?

Why do you think Sam will be great as commander of Atlantis??

1) She is a wonderfull AF officer, who follows the rules, but also knows that sometimes you have to bend them
                  2) Because she's Sam Carter, and when it comes to getting the job done, she's the woman.
                  3) She promotes teamwork when it comes to solving a problem.
                  4) Because she has a good heart. Sam's morals and empathy combined with her curriculum vitæ = nice mix!
                  5) Because she knows when to let those serving under her do their thing, and gives them room to be brilliant as well.
                  6) because she's a hot babe *and* can out smart even einstein while multi-tasking to put any multi-tasker to shame.
                  7) she has experience - she understands military strategy and she also understands scientists.
                  8) Because she also understands O'Neill...
                  9) She learned from the best, both leaders and teammates (Hammond, J, DJ, T).
                  11) As any good leader understands, she empowers and motivates others to be the best they can be.

Welcome back SmileyGidget! *gives your computer swift kick*

*waves to Sarah*

Comment

Adrift spoilers!!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                      Adrift spoilers!!!!

Spoiler:

Nice screencaps. I really liked that scene.

Spoiler:
                      Poor Bill!

Comment

Yeah....

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post

Spoiler:
                          Poor Bill!
                          I've been meaning to ask...how the heck do you see the videos on Joe's blog?!
                          When I click on the date it just takes me to the top of the page and I couldn't find anything else to click on for a video. They sound so fun--I'm jealous of all you folks who seem to be able to see them.

Thanks for any help you can send my way,

donamac

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post
                            I've been meaning to ask...how the heck do you see the videos on Joe's blog?!
                            When I click on the date it just takes me to the top of the page and I couldn't find anything else to click on for a video. They sound so fun--I'm jealous of all you folks who seem to be able to see them.

Thanks for any help you can send my way,

donamac
                            Hey! I'm not quite sure what's wrong... Do you click on the date at the top of each post, or do you click on the date on the right-hand menu? It's really odd how blogspot does it, but the link is like imbedded into the date of each blog, so if you click on the one at the top, you should be sent to a photobucket page from JM's account.

I hope that helps! If not, we're gonna have call in one of the experts from the thread to troubleshoot for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post

Spoiler:
                              Poor Bill!
                              Spoiler:
                              Look at those Eagles on her shoulders! But how can you have liked that scene and know Dr. Lee is there...if it's not supposed to air yet? What am I missing here?

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                                A reminder to those of you who are sending photos of yourselves hugging your piece of quilt for the AT3 quilt project:-

Please send the jpgs to me at

[email protected]

As high res as possible please so that I can integrate them into what I'm working on for it.

Thanks!

Julia
                                G4
                                Will do! As soon as I find my usb cable for my camera *rummages*

Originally posted by SmileyGidget View Post

*kicks your computer for you* welcome back! I hope you get to stay.

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                                Adrift spoilers!!!!

Spoiler:

Ooh nice caps! *admires*

I've just helped carry a 75kg TV into the house...hand me downs are fun but I have bruised hands and thighs now *whinces*
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Working...
                                X