Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New article on SciFi wire from the press junket last week

Tapping Energizing Atlantis

David Hewlett, who plays Dr. Rodney McKay on SCI FI Channel's Stargate Atlantis, told reporters that former Stargate SG-1 star Amanda Tapping has brought a new energy to the show since joining the cast for season four. Tapping's Col. Samantha Carter joins the team.

HERE
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

another fun and games plug:
      best hairstyles
      it's pretty deadlocked, but sam's falling slowly.

and just in case you had any doubts:

Spoiler:

spoilers for size
      sigpic
      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post

David Hewlett, who plays Dr. Rodney McKay on SCI FI Channel's Stargate Atlantis, told reporters that former Stargate SG-1 star Amanda Tapping has brought a new energy to the show since joining the cast for season four. Tapping's Col. Samantha Carter joins the team.

HERE
        Yippy!!! Not everyone is lost on the end of Stargate SG1!

In the show Mckay will be happy

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
          Just thinking it's time for a caption...

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4369/scourgelm1.jpg
          Geez, why does it always come down to the hair?
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hi!

I am sure this has already been posted by the regular and cherished Samanda newshounds that keep us all well informed...

Here is an article from last week talking about S4 Atlantis... some new off world attire
            Spoiler:
            And it sounds like Sam will be going off world some too ...

http://www.syfyportal.com/news423832.html

Comment

HERE
              Thanks Tsax!

Atlantis S4 episode
              Spoiler:
              Reunion - All the spoilers I have heard sounds pretty interesting I would like to see Ronon and Sam butting heads . They both seem to be even tempered, oh sure they have their moments, but they seem to speak louder with their actions. Any guesses as to how this butting of heads will go down?

I think it will be fun! I like both of these characters. This is the show Teal'c will be appearing in as well isn't it?!! Yay !!

Comment

New interview with Amanda has been posted on TheSciFiWorld check it - you can download the audio to list to it or read the transcript on the site - the interview covers questions about SG1 movies, SGA S4 and a couple of questions about Sanctuary

Just a taste of the interview and an answer to a question that was floating around recently about flying:

Gilles:Okay I have a question from a friend – have you had a chance to fly in military jets like Ben and Joe were able to do a few years ago, I know you were disappointed that you did not do it.
                Amanda Tapping: Oh yeah, no I have talked with the Air Force about that and hopefully it will happen this summer. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
                Last edited by tsaxlady; 03 July 2007, 05:25 PM.
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Just popping my head in with a message.

I spoke with Amanda this last week and she asked me to pass on to all the authors and contributors to the Samandan Story that she has read it and thought it was *awesome*. She thanks every one of you for putting it together for her.

Julia
                  To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

New interview with Amanda has been posted on TheSciFiWorld check it - you can download the audio to list to it or read the transcript on the site - the interview covers questions about SG1 movies, SGA S4 and a couple of questions about Sanctuary

Just a taste of the interview and an answer to a question that was floating around recently about flying:

Gillies:Okay I have a question from a friend – have you had a chance to fly in military jets like Ben and Joe were able to do a few years ago, I know you were disappointed that you did not do it.
                    Amanda Tapping: Oh yeah, no I have talked with the Air Force about that and hopefully it will happen this summer. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
                    Listening to the interview... I would suggest just reading the interview
                    Spoiler:
                    I feel sorry for AT and answering this guys questions especially the first few questions. But she handles it like a pro and show how truly professional she is and how in tune she is with the fans.

Amanda is very informative on all her projects. so in that it's a good interview. Thanks Tsax... I don't know how you find all of these but I am glad you share them with us!

Oh wait I think I know how you knew about this one Great transcript and my hearing doesn't allow me to pick up everything the interviewer is asking so the transcripts were very helpful! Yep I am still refusing hearing aids... drives my friends crazy lol
                    Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 03 July 2007, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post

I spoke with Amanda this last week and she asked me to pass on to all the authors and contributors to the Samandan Story that she has read it and thought it was *awesome*. She thanks every one of you for putting it together for her.

Julia
                      Heeeeeeeee! *puffs out chest with pride*

I hope she didn't get wigged out by my Sam whumping
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                        Hi!

I am sure this has already been posted by the regular and cherished Samanda newshounds that keep us all well informed...

Here is an article from last week talking about S4 Atlantis... some new off world attire
                        Spoiler:
                        And it sounds like Sam will be going off world some too ...

http://www.syfyportal.com/news423832.html
                        Spoiler:
                        Leather for offworld?
                        Where's Agent Dark?

Julia
                        How cool. Congrats to all you writers. I just finished reading it myself. I had it bookmarked forever --since before it was done--and just got around to reading the finished product.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Leather for offworld?
                          Where's Agent Dark?
                          Hehe! I think...

Spoiler:
                          They saw Sanctuary and said "we need us some of that!"

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Julia
                            That's so wonderful to hear, thanks Julia

I suddenly feel the urge to hug my writing buddy.. although it might be considered dangerous by some.. I'll risk it.

(((Mandy)))
                            sigpic

Comment

I was just thinking about the story too, because I spotted my writing buddy. (((Ann)))
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                                I would suggest just reading the interview I feel sorry for AT and answering this guys questions especially the first few questions. But she handles it like a pro and show how truly professional she is and how in tune she is with the fans.
                                Why is that???
                                What does that mean?
                                Gilles
                                http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                                Ben Browder interview
                                Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Working...
                                X