Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
    PS (nuts when the PS is the only part that's ON topic! D'oh! ) -> Can we take a short tally of who here intends to purchase S10 on DVD? I'm curious...

mg
    Not me. If Amanda does any commentaries then I'll hire that disc thru Quickflix but otherwise I'm not spending a penny on S10.
    -

Comment

Oh, I can totally see the spaz on a bike! You and your speed demon ways!
      Moi?! Ha, OK, only in moderation!

The helmet I have. But I think I'll save the world the collective nausea and skip the leathers.
      I dunno. It sounded sexy to me. O.o

PS (nuts when the PS is the only part that's ON topic! D'oh! ) -> Can we take a short tally of who here intends to purchase S10 on DVD? I'm curious...

mg
      Funny you should ask - I've been thinking about it a lot lately. I'm rather ambivalent towards S10 - I don't love it, don't hate it. I'm not quite in the "I'll never spend money on it!" phase like I am when it comes to S9. Then again, I'm not in the "I must have it!" phase like I was with S1-8.

And if it wasn't coming out the day before Comic Con, I wouldn't be in much of a hurry. But, assuming Amanda does any commentary or there are some cool behind-the-scene featurettes, I'll probably get it so we have something to watch in the hotel. And if it happens to be the only thing that puts tsax to sleep... So be it!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
        Funny you should ask - I've been thinking about it a lot lately. I'm rather ambivalent towards S10 - I don't love it, don't hate it. I'm not quite in the "I'll never spend money on it!" phase like I am when it comes to S9. Then again, I'm not in the "I must have it!" phase like I was with S1-8.

And if it wasn't coming out the day before Comic Con, I wouldn't be in much of a hurry. But, assuming Amanda does any commentary or there are some cool behind-the-scene featurettes, I'll probably get it so we have something to watch in the hotel. And if it happens to be the only thing that puts tsax to sleep... So be it!
        Now *that* will be funny.
        I am so hugely glad I am going to be there to see it, too!!
        tsax, I meant. with the whole sleeping thing...
        ... wait a second! tsax sleeps?!?!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

I've heard a tale or two supporting that claim. I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Woah! Wow! Ooh! Gosh! Wahay!

Such coolness. (So when do you start on the lock-picking? )

It's so shiny. It's so silver. It's so you

(G33K was taken ) LOL!
            Dagnabbit. Who dared take your leet?

The helmet I have. But I think I'll save the world the collective nausea and skip the leathers.
            Curses. *waves bye-bye to another personal fantasy*
            scarimor

Comment

Speaking of garages! This is totally OT, and I know I've been awol for a bit. I suck. You may thwack me at your leisure. However I still do want to share my latest toy acquisition with my family here! Since you all helped me decide to get it! hee!

Spoiler:

GEEK on her new bike !!!

(ignore the completely inappropriate footwear and lack of proper gear ... I didn't ride off right at that exact moment! )

Love & Kisses
              geek **
              *Thwacks*

Oh, its just so...shiny. And practical. Yes, very practical It looks like a great bike, mini

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post

Ask Res for some rum and stay awhile.
              Now, I wonder how and why scifithinker has come to the conclusion that it is I, res who holds the keys to the fabled drinks cabinet...

*whistles innocently*
              sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Speaking of garages! This is totally OT, and I know I've been awol for a bit. I suck. You may thwack me at your leisure. However I still do want to share my latest toy acquisition with my family here! Since you all helped me decide to get it! hee!

Spoiler:

GEEK on her new bike !!!

(ignore the completely inappropriate footwear and lack of proper gear ... I didn't ride off right at that exact moment! )

Love & Kisses
                geek **
                That is so cool, have fun with it
                HI, Mini. HI, Deejay. So nice to see you.

*waves*

ETA Post # 600. You folks must be interesting people since I keep talking to you. (((((Samanda denizens)))))
                Congrats on 600 posts!
                *kisses*

Harley is way overrated. I mean, seriously, some of those guys won't even nod at others on the road if they're not riding another Harley. An Indian, on the other hand... way less ego, way more bike. Or a Victory. Yum. But for now, I'm more than thrilled with my Asian-engineered marvel of computerized flavah!

Darn. And I just ordered the personalized "GEEK" license plate, too.
                No, really.
                (G33K was taken ) LOL!

Oh, I can totally see the spaz on a bike! You and your speed demon ways!

Love to you guys!

mg
                I probably will but just for the behind the scenes extras and not for the actual eps

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

(nuts when the PS is the only part that's ON topic! D'oh! ) -> Can we take a short tally of who here intends to purchase S10 on DVD? I'm curious...

mg
                  Hey, Sam Carter loves bikes, mini loves bikes... close 'nuff to topic.

Yes, I will be. Long time ago I said I'd never buy past S7 and bought S8. Broke down earlier this year and bought S9 (which next to the big boxes of the earlier seasons looks sooooo small! ). Since I've enjoyed more eps of S10 than 9, guess I'll be buying it to round out the collection....
                  LOL! Amazing but true, but she does, even it's only for about 30 seconds near daybreak....
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Good Morning all

New Game - Smartest Stargate Female Character - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44126

Hey Minigeek - Joe M. has made your puppy famous on his blog (dated May 22)!!!

Anonymous #6 writes: “How many fans do you think are left from the first season?”

Answer: It’s funny you should ask because we just completed a study on this very topic. Based on responses to this blog and weighing the various posts on the various fan forums out there, we’ve concluded that there are approximately 11. 12 if you count Minigeek’s dog.
                    Last edited by Sg Gato; 23 May 2007, 03:08 AM.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Random S6 pic.

Captionary if people so wish:
                      sigpic

Comment

Vroom, vroom geek!!! You go, girl! Very sleek, very geek ... be safe, have fun, give it a good run!

Maybe one day you'll get to challenge Sam Carter to a bike race! (How's that for staying on topic?)

Comment

Let's trace the trail of evidence, shall we?

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                          Oh, I've been living here for years. Welcome to the neighbourhood. Would you like a welcoming beverage to go with your outrageous inneundo?
                          Res makes the offer.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          rum? do you have any rum?
                          Sky takes Res up on the offer.

HI, Mini. HI, Deejay. So nice to see you.

*waves*

ETA Post # 600. You folks must be interesting people since I keep talking to you. (((((Samanda denizens)))))
                          I refer happy Samanda people to Res since she's being the hospitable one.

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                          *Thwacks*

Oh, its just so...shiny. And practical. Yes, very practical It looks like a great bike, mini

Now, I wonder how and why scifithinker has come to the conclusion that it is I, res who holds the keys to the fabled drinks cabinet...

*whistles innocently*
                          Res makes the mistake of assuming that TJ has let those keys anywhere near Res.

We're drinking from your private stash, honey. Drinking while having lovely on-topic discussions about Sam and her love for motocycles and Broadway musicals.

sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Res makes the offer.

We're drinking from your private stash, honey. Drinking while having lovely on-topic discussions about Sam and her love for motocycles and Broadway musicals.

I blame the confusion created by the early morning stampede by the parents and grandparents to leave for the airport...

...and as you know, I'm easily confused.

You have to leave me some from my stash. I have just finished my last lot of undergrad exams, you know, and I deserve some booz- I mean, refreshment

Completely on-topic. Yes. I'm sure Sam can drink the boys under the table when it comes to rum...
                            sigpic

Comment

Res makes the offer.

*pats keys*

Those keys are only lent to responsible drinkers. That would be myself, Coley, CG and Sky.

*pause*

No wonder I'm short on rum and sloe gin.
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

s10 will likely go on my christmas list...because i can never think of stuff to put on there. atlantis s2 was too but i never got it

so were the last few seasons of macgyver, which are still shrink wrapped...as in s9. dunno if i'll ever get around to watching it.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X