X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    I'd better get back to this, before it ends up being Vala

"Sir, ah...I mean Jack."

"Come on Sam, given the fact that we've been together for a littel over a month now, you'd think you'd stop calling me Sir, especially right now, seeing that I'm naked."

side note: Yes Sally we know you wish you could see Jack naked, but you'll just have to use your imagination

"I'm sorry,...Jack, it's just this nightmare I keep having."

Jack wraps the towel around himself, "Is that the same one, where some new guy comes along and takes over SG1?"

"Yea, that's the one." Sam said feeling a little embarrassed.

"Come on Sam, you know you are the only one to lead SG1, and there is no way in hell any competent CO of the SGC would put an inexperienced person in charge of SG1."

"Yea, you're right Jack. You know you always make me feel better."

"Well, I do try my best." Jack says as he reaches out and gently takes a hold of Sam's face, then....
    Spoiler:

Warning AD do not look

.... i think i love you, mandy.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by Agent_Dark
      Enough of all this sam/jack nonsense. The real question is how they are going to handle the Sam/Vala ship in the final episode. I'm personally leaning towards them starting a galactic rebellion (after the Ori conquer Earth and all that), which means they need a secret base on a moon orbiting some out of the way outer-rim planet. And then we can have one (maybe Vala) being captured by Adria and Sam leads an epic rescue mission - that very possibly threatens the existence of the rebellion - to get her girl back.
      Originally Posted by scarimor
      AD, that's just purrrrrr-fect Sam and Vala, inter-galactic rebels - throw in a dimension-hopping Ripple!Janet - adventure, piracy, sabotage, femslash!
      Methinks you two need to coauthor on a 'Sam and Vala as Space Pirates' fic , spaz suggests so too.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        *slowly raises hand* Um, I know I do
        Me too.

*Thoughts in my head are not PG at the moment.*

Wonder if we'll get to see those pictures?!

Comment

Yay!

I found some more photos from the FMA event online. These come from a website called clubzone.com. There are a whole bunch more of both RDA and Amanda, but you have to join the website (free registration) to see the full-size pictures.

Here is the link to see all of the thumbnails from the event: http://www.clubzone.com/photos/gallery4692.html

Here are some of my favorites (click on picture to see full-sized version):

They really do clean up well, don't they?

Comment

Originally posted by Melora
            Yay!

I found some more photos from the FMA event online. These come from a website called clubzone.com. There are a whole bunch more of both RDA and Amanda, but you have to join the website (free registration) to see the full-size pictures.

Here is the link to see all of the thumbnails from the event: http://www.clubzone.com/photos/gallery4692.html

as i said on the shipper thread, yay!!

thanks, melora.

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEEJAY435!!!
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hey Sally...did you read those fics I recommended...the ones that LAD was so gracious to send the links to??
                What do you think of them!!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                  Hey Sally...did you read those fics I recommended...the ones that LAD was so gracious to send the links to??
                  What do you think of them!!
                  i saved the links. actually, i emailed the links to myself to read at another time. but i 'will' read them! and thanks again

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

I couldn't resist. Here are a couple more from the FMA event:

Love the smiles on these two!

Photos come from clubzone.com

Comment

I'm off again...take care everyone and happy posting!!
                      Congrats DEM on your milestone...2000 posts...WTG!!
                      Have a great day everyone!!
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        if anyone's interested in what BHK means, it's 'big, honkin' kiss'.
                        Oh. And to think that all this time I have been reading it as "big hungry kiss". It still works!

I guess I should introduce myself...

18, from New Zealand. I am (soon to be) studying for a science degree, hopefully majoring in physics and maths (yay for astrophysics!). A best friend of Spacegirlnz. She actually introduced me to Stargate.

Now, the important bits... I am a:

S/J shipper
                        Fan of the orginal SG-1. Nothing will ever beat Sam, Jack, T and Daniel.
                        I miss Janet more than anything.
                        My favourite S/J kiss is the Moebius one.

But to keep on topic... my favourite character is Sam Carter.
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I couldn't resist. Here are a couple more from the FMA event:

Love the smiles on these two!

Photos come from clubzone.com

i love those pictures! i've seen a lot of them now and one video
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Deejay 435
                            sigpic

Comment

Yay!

Spoiler:

Thanks for posting Melora, very nice pictures. Here's an other great one.

Originally posted by NZBG
                              I guess I should introduce myself...

18, from New Zealand. I am (soon to be) studying for a science degree, hopefully majoring in physics and maths (yay for astrophysics!). A best friend of Spacegirlnz. She actually introduced me to Stargate.

Now, the important bits... I am a:

S/J shipper
                              Fan of the orginal SG-1. Nothing will ever beat Sam, Jack, T and Daniel.
                              I miss Janet more than anything.
                              My favourite S/J kiss is the Moebius one.

But to keep on topic... my favourite character is Sam Carter.
                              Welcome to the "Sam's a great character..." thread!

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

Happy Birthday Deejay 435!

Congrats on the milestones!

And oh, isn't Sam a great character!
                                sigpic
                                Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                                My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Working...
                                X