Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
    But as you can see from the caps, that clip is shown just before Sam is standing on the ramp saying "Hold your fire"
    I'm pretty sure that clip is just out of order, because it should come around the time that Jack and Teal'c are coming through the gate.

IN the forum gallery at the top of the page, the picture is shown in its proper place.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh_Horse View Post
      Editing mistake or reuse of footage. Who knows?

They probably thought no one would notice.
      I'd say reuse of footage, just like the shots of Cheyenne Mountain

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      I'm pretty sure that clip is just out of order, because it should come around the time that Jack and Teal'c are coming through the gate.

IN the forum gallery at the top of the page, the picture is shown in its proper place.
      I grabbed the scene for the gifs myself, so the scene is not out of order, they've probably just reused the footage from when Jack and Teal'c comes back

Comment

1x02 The Enemy Within

This episode is mostly about Jack and Kawalsky, poor guy. At this point no one knew Kawalsky had become a host for a goa'uld, so when he was dialing the Gate, Sam never suspected this would happen:

Comment

Popping in to say Happy New Year to any of the Samandans who stop by.

I watched the Sanctuary episode "Fugue" today. I think AT did a good job with the singing. Not professional (but for the story it really shouldn't have been). It was definitely Magnus.

Comment

happy new year!!!
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Just a quick reminder to those of you who have been allocated tickets to AT9 who have yet to pay for them.

Don't forget that the deadline for payments is 5th February.

Looking forward to hearing from you, and to seeing you all in October.

Kay G4
              Registration.
              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

It's gotten rather quite here...

Please take a look at this project I'd like to make for Amanda. I've posted it previously here but given that she'll be in Malmö in March and gifts are allowed there, I've changed the deadline to 20th February.

atfandomstories.jpg

Comment

Photobucket is down so I can't upload the picture direct but Michael Shanks was tweeting last night and brought up an absolutely lovely picture of him and Amanda from the 90's when they were both so young and so cute.....I'll post the direct link to Twitter for it and hopefully someone can save the pic and upload it to photobucket whenever it's back working, or some other photo storage provider..

https://twitter.com/MichaelShanks/st...01924627025920

CZ2un53UUAAjnB1 (1).jpg

They were such babies!

ETA...Attached image from my folders ...

Deeds xx
                  Last edited by discodiva; 29 January 2016, 02:58 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Let me know if I can't post this, but you can bid on a banner signed by Amanda at ECCC last year here: http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/en...ignid=89873145
                    Proceeds go to Seattle Children's Hospital.

Comment

Amanda has replied to Michael's tweet earlier....

https://twitter.com/amandatapping/st...63216894062592

Deeds xx
                      sigpic

Comment

I just saw that! And then someone posted it on Stargate Convention page on FB, and Carmen Argenziano posted in response to it!

Comment

Yep...it also has nearly 90 likes on the Gatecon page, including Peter Williams' .......I posted it there, with credit to Michael and it's been pretty popular...nice of him to find it and post it....

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

I have sad news for those going to Gatecon to see Amanda....she has had to pull out of attending due to prior commitments to another Con in Australia..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GateconEvents/

Michael Shanks has also pulled out due to filming commitments in Toronto - aka S.5 of Saving Hope...

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                              I have sad news for those going to Gatecon to see Amanda....she has had to pull out of attending due to prior commitments to another Con in Australia..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GateconEvents/

Michael Shanks has also pulled out due to filming commitments in Toronto - aka S.5 of Saving Hope...

Deeds xx
                              Thanks for the update.

I will be going to AT9 in October so will see Amanda but would have been nice to maybe see some interaction with her and the guys.

Sorry to be missing Michael though.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

EH-T

I tried to PM you. Gateworld says your inbox is full so my message didn't go through. Time to clean house. Let me know when you clear some space and I'll get back to you

Starsong aka Pat

Comment

Working...
                                X