Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend greetings from Amanda

Up early listening to the rain on the roof. Tea and peace. Have a great weekend everyone! Xo
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
      Weekend greetings from Amanda

"Up early listening to the rain on the roof. Tea and peace. Have a great weekend everyone! Xo"
      i wonder how amanda would like southern california weather? i would LOVE to have rain, and cherish it whenever it actually happens here.

but she'd have to deal with spring/summer conditions year round... i want to move to vancouver!
      sally

sigpic

Comment

She's probably getting more than just a pitter-patter on the roof by now. There's a big storm system in the area (in Washington, anyways). Very nasty weather out, and already have power outages.

Comment

Originally posted by brendini View Post
          She's probably getting more than just a pitter-patter on the roof by now. There's a big storm system in the area (in Washington, anyways). Very nasty weather out, and already have power outages.
          There was a pretty heavy rain shower here for at least an hour this afternoon, but there's a break right now and just some drizzle.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            There was a pretty heavy rain shower here for at least an hour this afternoon, but there's a break right now and just some drizzle.
            It must not be hitting the peninsula as hard. It was horrible in the Olympia area!

Comment

It must not be hitting the peninsula as hard. It was horrible in the Olympia area!

Comment

Originally posted by brendini View Post
                There must be some truth to Sequim being in the rain shadow of the Olympics.

Comment

There must be some truth to Sequim being in the rain shadow of the Olympics.
                  Must be! I remember learning that in State History

Comment

Also, Amanda is scheduled to direct a couple more episodes of Arctic Air according to Gary Harvey's Twitter.

On deck for #ArcticAir is @amandatapping prepping for block 5 episodes 309/310. It's going to be good and cold!
                    To which Amanda replied

I'm so excited!! Its great to be back under your wings. RT @Gharv: On deck for #ArcticAir is ... http://tmi.me/1a50wf
                    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I was watching Sight Unseen the a few days ago, and it reminded me so much of the movie The Mist (except the SG1 monsters didn't kill and eat people )

So I was wondering if any other episodes remind you of other movies/ shows?
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                        I was watching Sight Unseen the a few days ago, and it reminded me so much of the movie The Mist (except the SG1 monsters didn't kill and eat people )

The Long Goodbye in SGA and Return to Tomorrow in Star Trek The original series.

The scenarios are so similar it's not even funny. Short of the fact that there's a third consciousness in RtT and that the married couple in RtT are happily married... It's really close!
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

season 6's 'frozen' reminded me of 'the thing'. i just wish it had ended differently (without jack getting so sick that he took a symbiote).
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Collateral Damage reminded me of Voyager's Ex Post Facto. The only thing missing was the yipping dog.
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.
                            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Apparently the new Tesla automobile has some sort of flaw in it that can cause the engine to explode. This happened today (or yesterday) somewhere near Seattle and has been on the news today. It made me think about Amanda, since she bought one of those. I hope she pays attention to such things and gets hers checked out.

Comment

Apparently the new Tesla automobile has some sort of flaw in it that can cause the engine to explode. This happened today (or yesterday) somewhere near Seattle and has been on the news today. It made me think about Amanda, since she bought one of those. I hope she pays attention to such things and gets hers checked out.
                                i thought about that too.
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X