Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Happy for all connected with Sanctuary, including the fans, that the show has been sold in syndication.
    Now all we need is AT to be back on TV in a regular series.
    YEEEEEESSS!!!

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      do you think it could work for the series in getting some kind of deal for bringing it back? or at least as a mini series?

helen was really an awesome character! only hindered, though, in my opinion, by some mediocre...
      No idea as to wether it will mean Sanctuary getting renewed, but I know Amanda/Damian and Martin haven't given up on it just yet
      sigpic
      Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
        No idea as to wether it will mean Sanctuary getting renewed, but I know Amanda/Damian and Martin haven't given up on it just yet
        they seemed very excited by the syndication news, so i was wondering...

i'd like a mini series devoted so the history of helen magnus!
        sally

sigpic

Comment

they seemed very excited by the syndication news, so i was wondering...

i'd like a mini series devoted so the history of helen magnus!
          Oh yes, and they can save money by simply focusing on Magnus and maybe the rest of the Five. No need for Will and Henry (although I do like Henry, maybe they can show how she took him in when he was a boy), let alone Kate but perhaps they can feature some of the other guest stars Magnus met along the way. Perhaps a young Ashley too, if they go from early Magnus to present Magnus.
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
            Oh yes, and they can save money by simply focusing on Magnus and maybe the rest of the Five. No need for Will and Henry (although I do like Henry, maybe they can show how she took him in when he was a boy), let alone Kate but perhaps they can feature some of the other guest stars Magnus met along the way. Perhaps a young Ashley too, if they go from early Magnus to present Magnus.
            yees!!
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
              That would be amazing! We can only hope - and dream.
              Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
              If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

So they are still fighting for it?
                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

you know, i think i might prefer the 'a/d/m' team working on another series idea more... i think... helen IS pretty awesome...
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Amanda retweeting something from Robin Dunne about a Space Milkshake review.

Nice!! xo RT @RobinDunne: Space Milkshake - We're Ducked! http://wp.me/p2uC0w-JB via @DNMMagazine
                    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                      Amanda retweeting something from Robin Dunne about a Space Milkshake review.
                      Has anyone heard ANYTHING about when it's gonna be released in the States??? Preferably on DVD, but I'll take a cable debut as well...

Comment

Can anyone tell me how many appearances AT made on the Match Game?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                          So they are still fighting for it?
                          Amanda did an interview on the rush tv last year sometime and she said then that yes it was cancelled but they were still working on it and hoping
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Amanda did an interview on the rush tv last year sometime and she said then that yes it was cancelled but they were still working on it and hoping
                            Maybe that's part of the reason why she hasn't taken on any major roles! Maybe they're nearing a resolution so she's devoting the majority of her time in the negotiations and also biding her time 'til she can resume the role of Magnus!! That way she wouldn't have any conflicting commitments when it's go-time!

I know, that's a stretch. But a girl can hope. I watched Tempus again this past Monday, and dear lord it took my breath away. Again. Such a powerful episode.

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                              Can anyone tell me how many appearances AT made on the Match Game?

Comment

Originally posted by roque872002 View Post
                                I have all 4 seasons on DVD and on one of the extras the guest stars frequently said they really wanted to work on Sanctuary because it had the friendliest cast and crew. I think someone put it on YouTube too. A lot of the time you can see/hear people laughing. That's the kind of place I'd like to work!
                                I was lucky enough to be on the set and can attest to the fact that not only were the cast and crew extremely kind but they were proud to work on the show.

do you think it could work for the series in getting some kind of deal for bringing it back? or at least as a mini series?

helen was really an awesome character! only hindered, though, in my opinion, by some mediocre...
                                I can't see the series coming back but maybe if the syndication numbers are good it will help get a mini-series or TV movie made. That, or one of us winning the lottery.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X