Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    Is this the first time she's played someone with questionable motives?
    Well, she was a prostitute in that episode of X-files... but she was killed right away!

Comment

Will this be the first time she's played someone in a position of authority with questionable motives?
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

That could be used to describe Helen Magnus...cause her motives changed with the situation.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Questionable from the getgo?
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Well RepliCarter would fit that description.....
            sigpic

Comment

I think Helen was questionable from the beginning, with how she met Will and how secretive she was.
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Yeah and Helen was very confrontational to Will about his insistence in wanting to notify the police in regards to Edward.....I think that was early Season 1. Helen let him know that she wouldn't notify them in every situation but handle it on her own.
                sigpic

Comment

I think most of S1 Helen's motive's were questionable, as she was so secretive and we never really knew what she would do.
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Is this the first time she's played someone with questionable motives?
                    Questionable from the getgo?
                    Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                    Well RepliCarter would fit that description.....
                    I also think her role on "Taken Back" might fall into that catergory of questionable motives.
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                      I think she will be in a total of 6 episodes for the season as AT mentioned having 2 episodes left to film and this week's being the 4 appearance she made but somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
                      Thanks.
                      sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                      - R.E.M.

Comment

Will this be the first time she's played someone in a position of authority with questionable motives?
                        Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                        I also think her role on "Taken Back" might fall into that catergory of questionable motives.
                        I thought of that one too Chelle but then didn't think it fit because of the position of authority part. I also believe her role in Newsroom was one of questionable motions but again not a position of authority.
                        sigpic

Comment

Some new tweets from Amanda concerning Olivia's birthday and maybe a play date between Amanda's and Teryl's daugthers.

Thanks Auntie T!!! Play date soon? Yes?! Xo RT @terylrothery: @amandatapping Wow! 8? Happy Birthday Olivia!!

Yay!!' XoRT @terylrothery: @amandatapping Absolutely!! Londyn and I can't wait!!! Xo

Okey dokey! See you soon. XoRT @terylrothery: @terylrothery @amandatapping Ps...tell ur mommy to call so we can book a day!!!
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Hi, I saw those tweets earlier, they made me smile.

I'm new here, in fact I'm pretty new to Stargate. My friend was constantly telling me to watch this amazing that I'd love because it had references to Ancient Egypt (a love of mine) and a fabulous actress playing the female lead - I decide to watch it when I get the time. Couple of months later of her telling me about this 'Amanda Tapping' and hinting strongly at me to watch 'Stargate' I'm thinking, who? Do I really have time for watching a new series? I start seeing stuff about Amanda appearing in her tweets and she starts telling me about AT6 coming up and how much she wished she could go and that she'd love to go to the next one. Having decided she wasn't going to quit bugging me over it I thought I better watch this program quickly - several weeks of being glued to the screen later and I'd watched the whole TV series through. Several months later and we'd booked tickets for AT7 - what a turn around eh? I then watched Sanctuary start to finish too - I've now watched both to the point of practically knowing them off by heart.

I absolutely adore Sam, and then Magnus and think Amanda is amazing. The charity work she does and her passion for her industry and particularly women in the industry is inspiring. From seeing some clips of her at conventions she seems really nice and a bit goofy (in a good way) and I'm really looking forward to meeting her at AT7.
                            Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                            If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                              hi, i saw those tweets earlier, they made me smile.

I'm new here, in fact i'm pretty new to stargate. My friend was constantly telling me to watch this amazing that i'd love because it had references to ancient egypt (a love of mine) and a fabulous actress playing the female lead - i decide to watch it when i get the time. Couple of months later of her telling me about this 'amanda tapping' and hinting strongly at me to watch 'stargate' i'm thinking, who? Do i really have time for watching a new series? I start seeing stuff about amanda appearing in her tweets and she starts telling me about at6 coming up and how much she wished she could go and that she'd love to go to the next one. Having decided she wasn't going to quit bugging me over it i thought i better watch this program quickly - several weeks of being glued to the screen later and i'd watched the whole tv series through. Several months later and we'd booked tickets for at7 - what a turn around eh? I then watched sanctuary start to finish too - i've now watched both to the point of practically knowing them off by heart.

I absolutely adore sam, and then magnus and think amanda is amazing. The charity work she does and her passion for her industry and particularly women in the industry is inspiring. From seeing some clips of her at conventions she seems really nice and a bit goofy (in a good way) and i'm really looking forward to meeting her at at7.
                              welcome aboard

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                                Hi, I saw those tweets earlier, they made me smile.

I'm new here, in fact I'm pretty new to Stargate. My friend was constantly telling me to watch this amazing that I'd love because it had references to Ancient Egypt (a love of mine) and a fabulous actress playing the female lead - I decide to watch it when I get the time. Couple of months later of her telling me about this 'Amanda Tapping' and hinting strongly at me to watch 'Stargate' I'm thinking, who? Do I really have time for watching a new series? I start seeing stuff about Amanda appearing in her tweets and she starts telling me about AT6 coming up and how much she wished she could go and that she'd love to go to the next one. Having decided she wasn't going to quit bugging me over it I thought I better watch this program quickly - several weeks of being glued to the screen later and I'd watched the whole TV series through. Several months later and we'd booked tickets for AT7 - what a turn around eh? I then watched Sanctuary start to finish too - I've now watched both to the point of practically knowing them off by heart.

I absolutely adore Sam, and then Magnus and think Amanda is amazing. The charity work she does and her passion for her industry and particularly women in the industry is inspiring. From seeing some clips of her at conventions she seems really nice and a bit goofy (in a good way) and I'm really looking forward to meeting her at AT7.
                                Hi neverendingimagination,

I'm going to AT7 too with several of my friends! I'm fairly new to this fandom too and I have to tell you it is the best thing that ever happened in my life! I never felt so at home in a place and loved and accepted for who I am.
                                And I still think it's absolutely amazing how Amanda joins so many people from all over the world! I have never met her and AT7 will be my first time I see her in real life and get a feel of her beauty and generosity. I don't think I have ever come in contact with her person who's as kind, sweet, loving, caring and generous as her. No words will ever be good enough to describe how much I love her and I'm extremely grateful I will get the chance to thank her for everything she had done for me! I'm so looking forward to AT7

ps. It will be great to meet you there as well! And Welcome to the family
                                sigpic
                                Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Working...
                                X