No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda and Teryl recently met up here are some of the tweets.

Teryl:
    Minnie and Terline 15 yrs later. I finally passed frost and tips!! pic.twitter.com/EF2npKYb
    Amanda:
    Turlene and Minnie. 15 yrs later and we haven't changed. We just swapped hair. Woohoo! pic.twitter.com/FHlFIPJx

Oops.. sniffing too much perm solution. RT @avatastic: @amandatapping @terylrothery one of you spelt that name wrong! Own up, who was it?

Yes you did Miss Frost and Tips. Heehee. XoRT @terylrothery: @amandatapping Hahaha. I did tell you about gettin too close, didn't I Min???

I love you too goofball!!! RT @terylrothery: @amandatapping I love you nut bar!!
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Just jumping in to send huge apologies as I have not yet mailed my cards - I had fully intended to send them yesterday but unfortunately I've just gone back to work after almost 2 months away and I am utterley run off my feet.
      I am so sorry. I will get them in the post by Thursday which means sadly they won't arrive til after Christmas but I just don't have enough hours in my days at the moment to do much else despite waking up between 5 and 6 every morning...again, I am truly very sorry.
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

no worries Chelle

They're here when they're here.

and as to the stamps, take an ask in the Gabit thread, but I'm fairly sure you can just mail them to Mumsy and she'll get them to the hearing dogs (double check with her of course, but last I knew donations were happily accepted)
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
          Amanda and Teryl recently met up here are some of the tweets.

Teryl:

Amanda:
          Nice to see they are still friends after all this time.
          sigpic
          The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            no worries Chelle

They're here when they're here.

and as to the stamps, take an ask in the Gabit thread, but I'm fairly sure you can just mail them to Mumsy and she'll get them to the hearing dogs (double check with her of course, but last I knew donations were happily accepted)
            Yes indeed you can send them to me at GABIT Events Ltd. PO Box 6154, Basildon, Essex SS14 0GE, U.K.

Leave it until about a month before the event (That'll be just after Christmas for AT7). Cut around the stamps leaving a border of envelope around them so that they aren't damaged. The dealers who buy them from Hearing Dogs takes them off the envelopes so that they can sell them on to collectors.

Mumsey
            For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
              Yes indeed you can send them to me at GABIT Events Ltd. PO Box 6154, Basildon, Essex SS14 0GE, U.K.

Leave it until about a month before the event (That'll be just after Christmas for AT7). Cut around the stamps leaving a border of envelope around them so that they aren't damaged. The dealers who buy them from Hearing Dogs takes them off the envelopes so that they can sell them on to collectors.

Mumsey
              awesome thank you Mumsey, lots of Ozzie stamps coming your way, of course I have every intention of being at AT7 to bring them personally
              sigpic
              Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Christmas cards are done. I can't believe how fast Christmas day is approaching. I'm still venturing out every night after work to do some Christmas shopping. Tonight I finally found something for both the kids. Now to just get hubby and collect the goodies.
                Its ridonculous how many nutbags are out on the roads this time of year....I really wish they would stick to public transport...it's scary out there!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post

Mumsey
                  Oooh Thanks a lot! Hope to get lots of mail in the coming year

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                  awesome thank you Mumsey, lots of Ozzie stamps coming your way, of course I have every intention of being at AT7 to bring them personally

We can bring them together suzi
                  sigpic
                  Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

dropping off a fic rec (which I did c /p off the rec page

http://enigmaticblue.dreamwidth.org/172038.html

Why This Must Be Read: Sam may be at a low point post-Death Knell, physically and emotionally exhausted from the struggle with the Kell warrior and Jacob's subsequent disappearance with the Tok'ra, but at least she's got Janet's warm (and somewhat wicked) friendship to help keep her going. Add a nice scene with Jack in the infirmary, some reflection on Jacob, and a callout to Cassie, and you've got a satisfying story that you're sure to enjoy!

Reccer's note: there is a single half-sentence in the story that can probably be read as Sam/Jack UST. I personally had no trouble keeping my gen glasses firmly in place.

sigpic

Comment

I got a lovely card from Petra today. Thank you.

Comment

And I got one from Sarah, thank you

sigpic

Comment

I've gotten lovely cards from Jolinar, Hedwig, samcarterrules, and Sky - so pretty! Love them all
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you Sky, Nola, and Rocky for the cards...they're beautiful. xo
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

(Mine are in the post ... the postmistress looked at me and whispered "you do realise the international ones aren't likely to make it before Christmas, right?" ... I replied that IMO late cards merely extend the holiday season!)
                              ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                              ames on facebook
                              ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

fun exchange between AT & TR. Glad to have a fic rec!

Comment

Working...
                                X