Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
    Hmm...thought the Boeing 747 did have an upper deck too, so I'm guessing you might have been on it before.
    Nope Can't remember what plane I was on last time, but it wasn't a 747
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Canada's The Comedy Network is remaking Match Game, and Amanda has been announced as one of the guest panelists. The show premieres October 15.

http://blogs.canoe.ca/rabbitears/tel...ks-match-game/

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
        Canada's The Comedy Network is remaking Match Game, and Amanda has been announced as one of the guest panelists. The show premieres October 15.

WOO! Another reason it rocks to be Canadian.

Comment

Can't view videos on their site. Was hoping I'd be able to watch online.
          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
          Anon

Comment

Hello guys!

The Sanctuary for Kids web-store is now selling an exclusive photo of Amanda (it's one of the lovely photos by Dennys Ilic) And they're signed by Amanda!

Check it out here.

Have a good day

Comment

I really like that photo.

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                Can't view videos on their site. Was hoping I'd be able to watch online.
                I *loved* Match Game! I so wish I could watch this. I think Amanda would be a lot of fun on this show.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                  I *loved* Match Game! I so wish I could watch this. I think Amanda would be a lot of fun on this show.
                  Cool, but what was that game show about?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
                    Hello guys!

The Sanctuary for Kids web-store is now selling an exclusive photo of Amanda (it's one of the lovely photos by Dennys Ilic) And they're signed by Amanda!

Check it out here.

Have a good day
                    Beautiful photo...I would love to see a new SG *something* and have Sam with brown hair.
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                      Beautiful photo...I would love to see a new SG *something* and have Sam with brown hair.
                      new stargate would be great , but i hope sam still has the blonde hair.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Amanda on the actor who played Cordesh

Very sad to hear about Winston Rekert. It was a privilege to work with him. He was a true gentleman and artist. He will be greatly missed.
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                          Cool, but what was that game show about?
                          In the old match game there were two contestants and I believe 6 celebrities on a panel. The host would give a fill-in-the-blank phrase and one contestant and the entire celebrity panel would have to come up with answers. The celebrities wrote theirs down. After the celebrities had put their final answers down, the contestant would give their answer. They get points for every answer matched by the celebrities. Example: "At Betty White's barbecue, she made the following statement. 'Folks, I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is Allan Ludden (Betty's husband) is on fire. The good news is I have plenty of ________.'" The expected punchline would be "marshmallows" but people might come up with any number of possible answers.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                            In the old match game there were two contestants and I believe 6 celebrities on a panel. The host would give a fill-in-the-blank phrase and one contestant and the entire celebrity panel would have to come up with answers. The celebrities wrote theirs down. After the celebrities had put their final answers down, the contestant would give their answer. They get points for every answer matched by the celebrities. Example: "At Betty White's barbecue, she made the following statement. 'Folks, I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is Allan Ludden (Betty's husband) is on fire. The good news is I have plenty of ________.'" The expected punchline would be "marshmallows" but people might come up with any number of possible answers.
                            Ah, we used to have a version of that show here in the UK called 'Blankety Blank' - very funny; would love to see Amanda on something like that!
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

Got to see Amanda again few week back at Canada Fan Expo, finally 6 years after she did my re-enlistment in the Navy in Vancouver in March of 2006. We hugged and laughed and caught up on the fact I was now retired from the Navy, married, and it taken me 6 years to see her again!

We had great time talking, she such incredible person! I love watching her with other people how sweet and sincere she always is with every fan! It was so great seeing her again after so long, and soon as she saw me she told me she still had the shadow box I made her up in her office at home! How cool is that?

So of course had to get a new pic with the wife this time and she let couple my Atlantis buddies Justin and Shane jump in to round out her Stargate career!

www.stitchsloft.com
                              For your out of this world prop and costume needs

sigpic
                              "THAT'S... Lt. Col, Errand Boy to you..." Lt. Col John Sheppard
                              www.scifihero.net

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                                Got to see Amanda again few week back at Canada Fan Expo, finally 6 years after she did my re-enlistment in the Navy in Vancouver in March of 2006. We hugged and laughed and caught up on the fact I was now retired from the Navy, married, and it taken me 6 years to see her again!
                                We had great time talking, she such incredible person! I love watching her with other people how sweet and sincere she always is with every fan! It was so great seeing her again after so long, and soon as she saw me she told me she still had the shadow box I made her up in her office at home! How cool is that?
                                So of course had to get a new pic with the wife this time and she let couple my Atlantis buddies Justin and Shane jump in to round out her Stargate career!
                                That is awesome...thank you.
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X