Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
    I'd like you to be around, Chelle. I'm not sure if I'll get the night off for Sat, but... screw them, the Leo's are more important than some job I can't stand anymore. I like whole interview, but when the ratings came up, I wasn't happy, but loved how Amanda dealt with Syfy.
    Btw... Random Acts of Romance - Movie EPK.mp4
    It's next week right? I'll be home but I have my nieces & nephews coming over for a sleep over & then my brothers birthday the next night - I'll try to be on. Oh wait, let me do the math - it will be on my Saturday/Sunday...might be cutting it fine with the kids during the day on the Saturday but Sunday may be doable.

Loved the RaoR video - something tells me Katrin Bowen is a riot to work with - she seems really sweet.
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
      It's next week right? I'll be home but I have my nieces & nephews coming over for a sleep over & then my brothers birthday the next night - I'll try to be on. Oh wait, let me do the math - it will be on my Saturday/Sunday...might be cutting it fine with the kids during the day on the Saturday but Sunday may be doable.

Loved the RaoR video - something tells me Katrin Bowen is a riot to work with - she seems really sweet.
      It's one of those events that as many AT/Sanctuary fans should be around. If we do get a S5, it'll probably the last season, so I hope to go to the Leo's next year. HOPEFULLY, and if I do, it might me as a volunteer or just a guest in the audience.

She does seem nice, she eve added me to her friends list on FB.

Comment

I watched the RoaR BTS thing from this morning again, and noticed a script with Amanda's dialogue in it. I liked what I read.
        Spoiler:

Comment

I watched the RoaR BTS thing from this morning again, and noticed a script with Amanda's dialogue in it. I liked what I read.
          Spoiler:
          Gee, is it just me or is that awful writing? And I'm not just referring to the "He's knows she...".
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I'd like you to be around, Chelle. I'm not sure if I'll get the night off for Sat, but... screw them, the Leo's are more important than some job I can't stand anymore. I like whole interview, but when the ratings came up, I wasn't happy, but loved how Amanda dealt with Syfy.

Btw... Random Acts of Romance - Movie EPK.mp4

Thanks for the vid link!
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
              Gee, is it just me or is that awful writing? And I'm not just referring to the "He's knows she...".
              Yeah, it looks pretty bad on the page. But then with decent actors & music, who knows how it will come out?

Comment

Courtesy of mapsc:

"Sanctuary is not dead, says Amanda Tapping"

http://www.cinemaspy.com/television-...tapping-13790/

Mike

Link not working, try:

http://www.cinemaspy.com/television-...-tapping-13790
                Last edited by EH-T; 19 May 2012, 07:06 AM.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Courtesy of mapsc:

Mike

Link not working, try:

EH-T posted 2 links

*faints*
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    Courtesy of mapsc:

Mike

Link not working, try:

Thanks for posting EH-T!

I sincerely hope it's true and Sanctuary is not dead! I can't stand the idea of not being able to see Amanda's fantastic performance of Helen Magnus any more
                    sigpic
                    Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
                      I sincerely hope it's true and Sanctuary is not dead! I can't stand the idea of not being able to see Amanda's fantastic performance of Helen Magnus any more
                      As much as I really want to see Magnus, Henry, Kate, Magnus in leathers, Biggie, Gregory, Druitt, Magnus in a dress, Tesla, Watson, Magnus in heels, & Griffin (hey, it's sci-fi so none of them are actually dead! ) what I really, really want to see is the new Sanctuary. It's obvious that a lot of Praxian technology was incorporated into it, like those cool transportation pods.
                      sigpic

Comment

It looks like Amanda may pop up again in Zak's episode on Cooking With The Stars :

@leftcoasttv
                        Get Cooking with the Stars will have Random Acts of Romance Stars : Zak Santiago joins Host Laurie Belle and team... http://fb.me/uElmYYvx

Leftcoast TV
                        Get Cooking with the Stars will have Random Acts of Romance Stars : Zak Santiago joins Host Laurie Belle and team for another tasty episode, Katrin Bowen will guest direct the episode and I wonder who else will join us for a second time too? Can you guess? Could it be Amanda Tapping? What will we cook? Where will be? More exciting enterntainment fun to come! The Promotion People
                        -

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                          EH-T posted 2 links

*faints*

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
                          Thanks for posting EH-T!

Me too.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

This popped up on Facebook today:

http://www.multichannel.com/article/...ur_Seasons.php

And, there is an announcement on "Sanctuary" Facebook page, as well.

Comment

Amanda tweeting about the announcement from SyFy

To all the fans of @SanctuarySeries we love and adore you. Thank you for the love and support. Now to the long dark tea time of my soul.

Will continue to try and do Tapping Tuesdays. Cause those were super fun! Xo p.s. @sanctuary4kids is still going strong and will continue!

And yes, "bloody hell" indeed.
                              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                This popped up on Facebook today:
                                http://www.multichannel.com/article/...ur_Seasons.php
                                And, there is an announcement on "Sanctuary" Facebook page, as well.
                                Twas a nice howdy doody to the morning waking up to tweets that Sanctuary has been cancelled by SyFy
                                Wish I could say I am shocked but alas given SyFy's track record and the indecisive manner in which they handled the possible 5th season renewal, can't say I am.
                                I'm just trying to figure out if it is true that the announcement was tweeted before cast & crew knew.

EDIT: Yep - apparently it was indeed leaked to twitter before the cast & crew knew. That's really poor - fer shame!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X