Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    I think it's also a way to deal with any anxiety about being interviewed.
    That could be it too, because that video was shot very very early in the stargate timeline (1997 or 1998?), perhaps before she was comefortable with all the exposure.

However if you notice the editing, you can tell that those answers were cut from parts of a longer interview (sometimes cut badly) and I think they just choose all the bits with the funny voices because the others were being so serious

Comment

Hey, y'all. As you know, I do these special tribute vids for Amanda once a year, but this time I can't find a song I like, one that I feel represents AT. Anyone know any good "Amanda" songs I could try?

Comment

@amandatapping Morning on location. Start directing episode 8 of @PrimevalNewWrld today!! http://t.co/0OTvzWoe

Wow.

Comment

From llp:

Hey everyone - New interview with Amanda and Martin on Gateworld about a lot of things...audio available.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2012/05/crossroads/

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            From llp:

Hey everyone - New interview with Amanda and Martin on Gateworld about a lot of things...audio available.

And congrats to hlndncr! Amanda answered your question.
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

MW & AT are always fun together.

Comment

@leoawards For the first time we will be live tweeting the awards this year! Follow #leo2012 for all the exciting action! #leoawards #film #tv

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                  And congrats to hlndncr! Amanda answered your question.
                  Glad she did since that was my question too Yay!

Amanda's latest tweet on directing her second episode:

It's a beautiful day for dinosaurs. @PrimevalNewWrld Xo
                  http://pic.twitter.com/0lb6tfib
                  sigpic
                  Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    From llp:

Great interview. I love those two together.

One comment from that interview that caught my attention:

Amanda: "It’s hard to keep that broad down"

Yes, she was talking about Helen Magnus, but the comment absolutely fits for Amanda herself.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
                      Great interview. I love those two together.

One comment from that interview that caught my attention:

Amanda: "It’s hard to keep that broad down"

Yes, she was talking about Helen Magnus, but the comment absolutely fits for Amanda herself.
                      I thought it was cute the way MW was talking about AT and her performance in Fugue. And how everyone came down to watch her-- I totally believe it. I could picture it in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                        I thought it was cute the way MW was talking about AT and her performance in Fugue. And how everyone came down to watch her-- I totally believe it. I could picture it in my head.
                        I know I would have if I had the opportunity! They came to watch her do that for the same reason that they all left when she had to do "that" scene in Pavor Nocturnus. She's just a "bee charmer".
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                          @leoawards For the first time we will be live tweeting the awards this year! Follow #leo2012 for all the exciting action! #leoawards #film #tv
                          Cool...am likely to be either asleep or at work given the time differences.
                          I loved how MW talks about her - & in front of her too! I love that little moment when they were talking about Metamorphosis & the whoe "I'm-going-to-act-on-yv School" thing:
                          MW: She graduated cum laude-ly. [Martin is slapped by Amanda] What?
                          AT: You’re fired! You’re officially no longer my friend. You’re fired.

What happens when you read an article with AT & MW being interviewed just before you nod off to dreamland? Well you dream about them don't you! Well I did. Very weird dream - again. To sum it up, I was babysitting. It was just weird.
                          Later I had a really cool dream that I lived in this HUGE house somewhere far far away & my kids came to visit me - hope it wasn't a premonition of the future with me in a nursing home...or worse!!
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                            Later I had a really cool dream that I lived in this HUGE house somewhere far far away & my kids came to visit me - hope it wasn't a premonition of the future with me in a nursing home...or worse!!
                            If it was a premonition, it'd be totally worth it if AT and MW were residents right there with you. You'd never, ever get bored.

Comment

If it was a premonition, it'd be totally worth it if AT and MW were residents right there with you. You'd never, ever get bored.
                              I'd have to relocate to Canada - lucky for them tho, they weren't in the second dream.
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                                Cool...am likely to be either asleep or at work given the time differences.

I loved how MW talks about her - & in front of her too! I love that little moment when they were talking about Metamorphosis & the whoe "I'm-going-to-act-on-yv School" thing:
                                MW: She graduated cum laude-ly. [Martin is slapped by Amanda] What?
                                AT: You’re fired! You’re officially no longer my friend. You’re fired.

What happens when you read an article with AT & MW being interviewed just before you nod off to dreamland? Well you dream about them don't you! Well I did. Very weird dream - again. To sum it up, I was babysitting. It was just weird.
                                I'd like you to be around, Chelle. I'm not sure if I'll get the night off for Sat, but... screw them, the Leo's are more important than some job I can't stand anymore. I like whole interview, but when the ratings came up, I wasn't happy, but loved how Amanda dealt with Syfy.

Btw... Random Acts of Romance - Movie EPK.mp4

Comment

Working...
                                X