X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday RealmofX!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xgfan View Post
      A collection of some inspirational and lovely quotations from Amanda Tapping.
      Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlhlaibwTpQ
      That is lovely. I have a painting of AT's and on the back she printed her 3 favourite sayings (live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility). There are some days when I turn the painting around to remind myself of those words.

Happy Birthday RealmofX!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        That is lovely. I have a painting of AT's and on the back she printed her 3 favourite sayings (live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility). There are some days when I turn the painting around to remind myself of those words.
        She paints? Really? Huh... I wonder what it looks like!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          I got my first Valentine in the mail in years - from my granddaughter. Very precious, to grammie and grampie (I love you very much).

Happy Birthday RealmofX!
          I got one from my Niece, it was just the most precious. Best one I've ever gotten.

and Happy Birthday RoX
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
            She paints? Really? Huh... I wonder what it looks like!
            She does paint, very multi-talented that lady. The one I have is a heart. She has done them for auction at various fundraisers. She also painted them for friends having children. I don't know what else she paints, I have only seen the hearts.

Oh, and she draws a mean curling rock!

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
              --I can't for the life of me recall which commentary it is from except that it's a Sanctuary commentary. It is possible it was actually a podcast and not a DVD commentary, but I'm not sure. I know it was Amanda and Martin Wood talking. Amanda tells a story about Olivia and paper fairies (Olivia saying, "We're doomed. The fairies are as good as dead.") and Amanda can't breathe she is laughing so hard.
              I just had to go back & re-listen to this one again because it's such a classic. It's at the end of the 3x01 podcast.
              --"she has these paper fairies, right? cut out and we put them in a little Mason jar, and I guess there was a bit of water in the bottom of the Mason jar, so she pulls the fairy out & says 'mommy, you have to fix the fairy. Mommy, mommy, mommy'. So I go & get the tape and we're trying to fix the fairy's leg, and she says 'can you do it?' and I said yes. She goes 'Mom. We're not nurses & we're not doctors. I'm a kid & you're an actor. I go to school. You go to work.' and I said 'yeah, but you know I played a doctor on tv once' and my 5-year old daughter says 'Oh brother. We're doomed. The fairy is as good as dead' and walks away."--
              sigpic

Comment

She does paint, very multi-talented that lady. The one I have is a heart. She has done them for auction at various fundraisers. She also painted them for friends having children. I don't know what else she paints, I have only seen the hearts.

it's this one, isn't it?

img0862w.jpg
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
                  I just had to go back & re-listen to this one again because it's such a classic. It's at the end of the 3x01 podcast.
                  --"she has these paper fairies, right? cut out and we put them in a little Mason jar, and I guess there was a bit of water in the bottom of the Mason jar, so she pulls the fairy out & says 'mommy, you have to fix the fairy. Mommy, mommy, mommy'. So I go & get the tape and we're trying to fix the fairy's leg, and she says 'can you do it?' and I said yes. She goes 'Mom. We're not nurses & we're not doctors. I'm a kid & you're an actor. I go to school. You go to work.' and I said 'yeah, but you know I played a doctor on tv once' and my 5-year old daughter says 'Oh brother. We're doomed. The fairy is as good as dead' and walks away."--
                  Olivia seems pretty smart.
                  No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                  It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                    it's this one, isn't it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33838[/ATTACH]
                    Yes, that's it. Nice pic.

Comment

Kids say the darndest things isn't just a cliche, it's true. My niece has come up with the dangdest phrases and bits of wisdom.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the Bday wishes! I had a good day yesterday (yes, it's already Saturday here)

Another pic of Amanda on set http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...1#post13192767
                        -

Comment

It's still Friday here

Happy Birthday Rox

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I can see that Mandy is helping RoX feel the love.

Happy birthday! Have some chocolate!
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.
                            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Someone's cruisin' for a bruisin'

and on topic...

Another article about Random Acts of Romance this time from the Vancouver Sun and with on set video http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...1#post13193408
                              -

Comment

better than the one that CJ drew? i'm to blame for that one. he copied how i drew it. (i only draw stick people)

Comment

Working...
                                X