Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone,
    Originally posted by JanSam View Post
    Well I guess we have to find out if all the authors would allow it. Not all the authors are still around so if anyone can contact them and ask that would be great.

Authors as listed on each chapter:
    Julia Hague
    Skydiver
    ShimmeringStar
    MandySg1
    Tagger and Denise (is this you or another Denise?)
    Strix varia
    ÜberSG-1Fan (LOL didn't have to put Oooober )
    Scifithinker
    Chopin Gal
    Gate Gal
    Regan X
    Ann and JanSam
    Tracy Jane
    Scarimor
    NZBG and Ann
    MegYn and Mandysg1 (ok so MegYn isn't exactly how it is but she'd be disappointed if I didn't capitalize the "Y" )
    The Dancer of Spaz (do we need to post the code word for her to show up? )
    Myrth
    RepliCartertje and Chelle_db
    LAD & Samcarterrules
    Minigeek & SG1Poz
    Kamil
    Wow! I had forgotten all about this!!

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    I think we can go for a majority of approval and if any others have issues then we'll handle them as they happen.
    I'm cool with whatever people decide

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    Seeing that list of authors makes me kind of sad. A bunch of people we haven't seen in a long time...
    I know I thought that too when read the names

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
      If you're interested and have access, Amanda's 1996 movie, The Haunting of Lisa, is currently available on Hulu.
      I actually managed to watch this today. Thanks for the heads up! What's funny is that even though AT has a teeny tiny part (talk about paying your dues) the first thing the "haunted" kid says after she sees an ethereal AT is: "She's an angel!"

Hee hee! From the mouths of babes, no?

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
        I actually managed to watch this today. Thanks for the heads up! What's funny is that even though AT has a teeny tiny part (talk about paying your dues) the first thing the "haunted" kid says after she sees an ethereal AT is: "She's an angel!"

Hee hee! From the mouths of babes, no?
        I think it had to do with the lighting more than the actress. I was struck by how they managed to so consistently blur her features.
        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

I think it had to do with the lighting more than the actress. I was struck by how they managed to so consistently blur her features.
          Well, yeah, that's what they'd want you think. But we all know the truth.

I'm joking. For two thirds of the movie I wasn't sure that was actually her. But she's credited as "Gina/Angel", so that was a strong clue. I think she woulda been better as the lead mom. But hey, 20/20 hindsight, huh? Gawd, I'm such a dork.

Comment

I saw the movie ages ago before I came to GW ( I think ) and I kept thinking...boy she seems familiar, I didn't realize it was her until we saw her in the flashback
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
              Well I guess we have to find out if all the authors would allow it. Not all the authors are still around so if anyone can contact them and ask that would be great.

Authors as listed on each chapter:
              Spoiler:
              Julia Hague
              Skydiver
              ShimmeringStar
              MandySg1
              Strix varia
              ÜberSG-1Fan (LOL didn't have to put Oooober )
              Scifithinker
              Chopin Gal
              Gate Gal
              Regan X
              Ann and JanSam
              Tracy Jane
              Scarimor
              NZBG and Ann
              MegYn and Mandysg1 (ok so MegYn isn't exactly how it is but she'd be disappointed if I didn't capitalize the "Y" )
              The Dancer of Spaz (do we need to post the code word for her to show up? )
              Myrth
              RepliCartertje and Chelle_db
              LAD & Samcarterrules
              Minigeek & SG1Poz
              Kamil
              I had forgotten about this ^ It was a lot of fun to work on! Whichever site it ends up on is fine with me.

Comment

Sam was one of the reasons I started watching SG-1, because I had a big crush on her. So it was mostly because of her looks, and not for her mind. But then I started watching when I was a bit older and appreciated her more as a character, and then became enthralled by her sciency talk and character personality. I did prefer her in later seasons, but she was adorable and so military in the first ones.

Comment

I wonder if the other denise was DeeJay? I'd have to read it to know for sure.

we can post here and on our LJ's etc.

Julia Hague
                  Skydiver
                  ShimmeringStar - unknown where she is
                  MandySg1
                  Strix varia - she's on my lj
                  ÜberSG-1Fan (LOL didn't have to put Oooober ) dropped off the face of the earth as far as I know
                  Scifithinker
                  Chopin Gal - gone elsewhere
                  Gate Gal
                  Regan X
                  Ann and JanSam - here
                  Tracy Jane - not sure where she is now
                  Scarimor - gone elsewhere
                  NZBG and Ann
                  The Dancer of Spaz (do we need to post the code word for her to show up? ) - no idea where she is
                  Myrth - no idea where she is
                  RepliCartertje and Chelle_db - still here
                  LAD & Samcarterrules - jula's still here
                  Minigeek & SG1Poz - no idea
                  Kamil - we can e-mail him

I had dinner with Kamil this evening. He is very happy, with regard to his contribution to it, for it to be housed on Denise's site. I am too.

Julia
                  x
                  To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

It's up

http://www.jackfic.net/emeraldcity/misc/symbiosis.html

I didn't do anything but change the font to match the rest of my site so it's just as it was taken off the site.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Another photo of Amanda on set : http://randomactsofromance.com/day-6-on-set-action/
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by Aeron View Post
                        Sam was one of the reasons I started watching SG-1, because I had a big crush on her. So it was mostly because of her looks, and not for her mind. But then I started watching when I was a bit older and appreciated her more as a character, and then became enthralled by her sciency talk and character personality. I did prefer her in later seasons, but she was adorable and so military in the first ones.
                        Isn't it amazing how much wiser we become with age?

I like Sam for different reasons in different seasons. Early Sam-I love her wonder at the Stargate and her enthusiasm. Later I like her maturity and ability to handle any situation.

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                        Seeing that list of authors makes me kind of sad. A bunch of people we haven't seen in a long time...
                        I know exactly what you mean, jckfan.
                        yeah, a lot of people that have moved on for whatever reasons. Things have changed a lot in a few years
                        Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        I hadn't realized quite how many folks I hadn't seen in ages...
                        Ditto.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

@amandatapping Day 7 of @RandomAORomance! I am having such fun. @zaksantiago is so sexy and sweet. Killer combo. Katrin @bowenarrowfilms is amazing!! Happy

@zaksantiago: @amandatapping breaking my heart on @randomaoromance. Heartbreaker, scene-stealer real-dealer, queen-bee-er. This movie is gonna be dope.

Damn that Amanda, and her charm.

Comment

Hey Everyone,

It's up

http://www.jackfic.net/emeraldcity/misc/symbiosis.html

I didn't do anything but change the font to match the rest of my site so it's just as it was taken off the site.
                            Looks great Sky! Thanks for keeping it for us. Seems so long ago, makes me remember the 'old' days. I sometimes forget how long I've been hanging here with everyone.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Wooaah... I remember that. I was still at school.
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

@RandomAORomance: Diane Quote: "Please excuse my husbands behaviour. He is clearly far more ****ed in the head than I realised"#amandatapping #BowenArrowFilms

I... can't. I just simply can't.

Last edited by Rocky89; 07 February 2012, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X