Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
    Sorry to be dense, but whose Facebook is this from? The director? I wasn't sure the director had any connection to Stargate.

Thanks!
    The RoaR FB page.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
      It just gets me right *here* when the pass to get in is 40 bucks, but the flight is upwards of $400. So freaking cruel.

But on a happier note: Does anyone know when the Season 4 DVDs of Sanctuary are being released?
      what airline is charging $400 to calgary? i checked AA + air canada and they were both around $1000. same as flight to london.

dvds recently they said they were still working on them, so i'm sure it will be a few months yet.

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
      Wait. 'Canceling any vacations for the rest of the year'? This doesnt mean AT6 as well I hope! You know you need to be there. And Paris. Eating escargot, crepes and of course, chocolate with champagne!

Flights for me average about $330 so not *too* bad and I've never been to Calgary yet! Sorry about the interest rate.. I do hope you get it cleared up and it's not as bad as it sounds. *hugs*

Hmm, now what part of the world are you hailing from?

Too bad flights are weirdly high for you as well. Would have been great to meet you. And your first time meeting Amanda as well?
      you live about 100 miles from me-what airline did you find that rate at. i must be checking the wrong airlines.

Comment

Amanda Tapping finds Random Acts of Romance - The Hollywood reporter
        Tweeted by the Empress herself -
        @amandatapping: Cool! Today I kissed and punched! AmandaTapping Finds 'Random Acts of Romance' - The Hollywood Reporter

Yes, its the same artice as posted by RoX - just reposting what Amanda tweeted just a few minutes ago.
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
          you live about 100 miles from me-what airline did you find that rate at. i must be checking the wrong airlines.
          I went through the normal searches first and found them pricey so went to AA where I found this fare. I did use my Advantage number and selected my search for lowest price vs. arrival/departure times though so not sure if that made a difference or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
            Amanda Tapping finds Random Acts of Romance - The Hollywood reporter
            Tweeted by the Empress herself -
            @amandatapping: Cool! Today I kissed and punched! AmandaTapping Finds 'Random Acts of Romance' - The Hollywood Reporter

Yes, its the same artice as posted by RoX - just reposting what Amanda tweeted just a few minutes ago.
            http://randomactsofromance.com/on-set-big-crew/

"Try and spot Amanda Tapping amongst the large crew!"

Found her.

Comment

For those considering the Calgary con, Calgary is a great place and, if your time and money permit, it is close to Banff. Beautiful scenery and great skiing. You have to check out the bellhops at the Banff Springs Hotel--men in kilts! Also, the most fabulous Sunday brunch!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                http://randomactsofromance.com/on-set-big-crew/

"Try and spot Amanda Tapping amongst the large crew!"

Found her.
                Isn't she the one in the blue coat and yellow boots?
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Latest update from S4K:

February 1, 2012 . Two more houses have been built and we now have raised over $22000! The campaign officially ends February 14th. This has been such fun and we hope you have enjoyed participating

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                    Wait. 'Canceling any vacations for the rest of the year'? This doesnt mean AT6 as well I hope! You know you need to be there. And Paris. Eating escargot, crepes and of course, chocolate with champagne!

Flights for me average about $330 so not *too* bad and I've never been to Calgary yet! Sorry about the interest rate.. I do hope you get it cleared up and it's not as bad as it sounds. *hugs*
                    Oh no, our vacation year runs May to April, so before the end of April I have another 4 days I need to take off from work, unpaid. It's bad enough having to take unpaid leave, but to add on travel expenses as well? I'm thinking grown-up ames may well have to take the reigns on this decision, as much as I would *LOVE* to experience the Calgary con. Sigh ... sometimes being a grown-up sucks

I'm still undecided on Paris - depends on how much time I can wrangle off, how my money situation looks by then, and whatall y'all have planned as a group As promised though, I'll definitely keep you in the loop! *hugs back*

Just by the by ... Amanda, as always, totally rocks! (Gotta loop myself back onto topic eventually, eh? )
                    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                    ames on facebook
                    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Tweet from Amanda : http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...1#post13168130
                      -

Comment

And yet another moment when I saw the (1) new tweet note and had a brief moment of hope (wishing it was AT excitedly exclaiming the commencement of a Sanctuary Season 5), only to have it squashed like a bug.

But I remain hopeful in the fact that she has kept the brown hair. She's not divorcing herself from Magnus just yet, so I've still got room to hope. I'm glad she's having fun. Hopefully that bodes well for the finished project.

You know, with all the pictures floating around, it looks more and more like a play that's happened to be filmed. I like that. Very down to earth... reminds me of my old theatre days. It's got it's own feel to it.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                          But I remain hopeful in the fact that she has kept the brown hair. She's not divorcing herself from Magnus just yet, so I've still got room to hope.
                          she has said that she feels sexier with the dark hair, so maybe she'll keep it for a while even when Helen Magnus is no longer in the picture.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
                            she has said that she feels sexier with the dark hair, so maybe she'll keep it for a while even when Helen Magnus is no longer in the picture.
                            Okay fine... burst my bubble why don't you.

Heheheh... and it's true. It's fun being a brunette. And I'm hoping it'll make it easier to costume as Magnus for Dragon*Con 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
                              I'd have to agree with her...being a blonde & going dark, I think it feels really nice and it's really different. But now I'm going back to blonde...I don't feel like blondes have more fun...yet!
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I'm still toying with the idea of going blonde again ... then again, I'm also toying with the idea of chopping my hair as well ... hmmmm ... ames as a spiky blonde, what d'y'all think? *ponders*
                                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                                ames on facebook
                                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Working...
                                X