Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
    oh well, everything is well over my budget already.
    That's why I rarely look. The auctions always go into the thousands and thousands...and as much as I support what they're doing, I"m not going to go into debt for it.

I mean no offense AT ALL to anyone that can have the money to spend or chooses to spend it. Sincerely, good for you.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      That's why I rarely look. The auctions always go into the thousands and thousands...and as much as I support what they're doing, I"m not going to go into debt for it.

I mean no offense AT ALL to anyone that can have the money to spend or chooses to spend it. Sincerely, good for you.
      Yeah. I can never afford to take part in the S4K auctions but I'm always glad there are people who can.

Julia(samcarterrules)
      sigpic
      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

AT6 Payment Emails...(again)

We are having major Email server issues at the moment.

Please be assured that if you haven't received your email yet, your payment time will run from the day you receive it.

Thanks for your patience.

Kay G4
        Registration.
        For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
          I am so in love with all the pics of AT that Dennys took. I gather he has taken a lot of celebrity photos, a bunch of other scifi actors, too. Does anyone know if he happens to be showing more pics of Amanda than others? Or does he take the same amount of pics of many actors and dole them out over time the same way? Just wondering.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

poor mumsey. go sit down, put your feet up and have an extra large cup of tea. then get up and give your computer a swift kick. it works for me, except i drink starbucks coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
              AT6 Payment Emails...(again)

We are having major Email server issues at the moment.

Please be assured that if you haven't received your email yet, your payment time will run from the day you receive it.

Thanks for your patience.

Kay G4
              Registration.
              poor mumsey. go sit down, put your feet up and have an extra large cup of tea. then get up and give your computer a swift kick. it works for me, except i drink starbucks coffee.
              I like the idea of giving the computer a swift kick!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                I like the idea of giving the computer a swift kick!
                Just make sure you've got good shoes on first - no point in busting toes over it!
                On the other hand, then you'll theoretically be in too much pain to be worrying about your computer...
                Last edited by ames; 03 January 2012, 09:53 AM. Reason: third try's the charm?
                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                ames on facebook
                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
                  Just make sure you've got good shoes on first - no point in busting toes over it!
                  On the other hand, then you'll theoretically be in too much pain to be worrying about your computer...
                  Steel toed boots, maybe?

Comment

My friend, Andy, whom I spent the the DC weekend with came up with this great idea, and I think y'all should check it out. She even got bad boy Robin Dunne to take part in it.

@AndreaKoeln Hey tweeples! Want to participate in the Book of Illumination for Amanda? Check here for info: http://t.co/IV3YSRZR Thanks!

Comment

LOL! I should try that. I uttered a lot of very un-Mumsey-like words last night, but it didn't help. Fingers crossed it seems to be behaving itself (better) now...

Mumsey
                      coming up for a bit of air.

Comment

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Oh no! Post-napped!

Comment

Doncha just LOVE modern technology!!!

Mumsey

Comment

The glitch is apparently hitting PM's too. I wish we could fix it, but it's beyond the access of us mods or admin. It's up to Greg and VB. Supposedly it's a known glitch and we need VB to put out a patch. We can't do anything beyond that I'm afraid. And I've also been told that that patch will have some major format issues....as in all those custom tweaks folks like so much, they'll be - again - wiped away by the patch....so Greg will fix it as soon as VB gives him the tools, but know that you all will have to be patient through us retweaking our template.

I'd offer to help with the communications but I don't think Gabit needs anyone else involved. the more relays the greater a chance that something will get misplaced or lost.

All I can suggest is patience guys.

One thing that does seem relatively uneffected is Twitter. Maybe when you send your e-mail you can tweet one of the G4 and just make sure they got your mail. (not saying to do it, just a suggestion of a way to get confirmation via one communication pipeline that's not been mucked up)

oh, and right now, hitting copy before you post at least gives you the chance ot just repaste a response rather than having to type it all out again. (I've had several of my own posts eaten by the glitch)
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                                LOL! I should try that. I uttered a lot of very un-Mumsey-like words last night, but it didn't help. Fingers crossed it seems to be behaving itself (better) now...

Mumsey
                                coming up for a bit of air.
                                mumsey, yelling at it does absolutely no good unless you speak binary code. when i worked in the intensive care unit, kicking got more machines (and a few patients) working correctly than any thing else.
                                i have some american indian blood in me(blackfoot tribe), maybe you could try smoke signals? of course it would have to be a really big fire to be able to see it across the puddle. but if you do decide to try that, let me know and i'll translate for you. anything to help you guys out. i'm here for ya mumsey!

Comment

Working...
                                X