Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
    A picture of Amanda http://twitpic.com/7mqeta
    My reaction when i first saw this super awesome pic I have to say i so cant wait to see the movie and see the story for this scene

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
    Just discovered this video on YouTube, from when she was in Auckland, New Zealand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8MtBnN7P3Y

She retells the 'swimsuit' story of her audition for SG-1. I especially like the part about her obvious brilliance.
    This is such a awesome and sweet interview and Amanda is so adorable she has a cold poor thing , I love the swimsuit bit and i love how she answerd the question about least fave stargate and about the con she is an insperation and a Angel and i just want to give her a big hug again
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post

This is such a awesome and sweet interview and Amanda is so adorable she has a cold poor thing , I love the swimsuit bit and i love how she answerd the question about least fave stargate and about the con she is an insperation and a Angel and i just want to give her a big hug again
      Yes I loved her answer about the least favourite Stargate! haha. Aww...she's so adorable. And, of course, brilliant
      sigpic
      "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
      My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

Just sneaking in to do a shameless plug for my AT video

Spoiler: There are scenes from Sanctuary Chimera if you haven't scene it yet

sneaks back out...
        sigpic

Comment

I forgot to let y'all know, I wrote a review for WHR about Fugue, and they said I had one of the highest read years ever. I don't know how, but they can track the views I guess.

Anyway, hope y'all like it.

http://wormholeriders.net/sanctuary/?p=30193

Comment

If you want to see Amanda's legs see her appearance on Goosebumps. She plays the mother and in her first scene she is in shorts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXe5UwFF-pg
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
              If you want to see Amanda's legs see her appearance on Goosebumps. She plays the mother and in her first scene she is in shorts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXe5UwFF-pg
              I tried to watch it, but it says Fox has blocked it on copyright grounds Don't know if it's just because i'm in Canada or if it's a general thing.
              sigpic
              "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)

Comment

From the Space Milkshake vid, Amanda's character's name is Valentina...I wonder if she's playing a Russian with an accent?
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                  You know, I just watched that Space Milkshake teaser again, and I can't but think that: With a couple of sleeve tattoos on those arms, AT would make a GREAT (hot) biker chick.

She should totally do a part like that. Claudia Black did in NCIS for an episode. AT could totally pull it off. And it'd be interesting to see how AT deals with a gritty character like that. So far she's been rather prim, don't yah think?
                  You need to see Stuck. She plays a heroin addict.
                  Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                  William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                  Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                    You need to see Stuck. She plays a heroin addict.
                    I really want to find that. Anyone know where I can track it down? I've been able to see a few clips on youtube, but that's it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                      Still alive there, Rocky?

Comment

two caps from Goosebumps of in shorts

and Stuck is easy find thru google just type Stuck 2002 dvdrip and it will give you a lot of sources

Comment

Oh Amanda, so adorable. haha. I used to LOVE Goosebumps when I was a kid. Wonder if I ever saw that episode...
                          sigpic

Comment

Loving hugs to sam1Helen. I wonder how much the video will grow..

Here it is on Youtube your everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by mamageek View Post
                              I really want to find that. Anyone know where I can track it down? I've been able to see a few clips on youtube, but that's it.
                              Last I knew Lindsay Bourne was still selling Stuck. You can contact him at: [email protected]

He does go out of town on business so if you don't hear back from him right away don't give up.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                                Last I knew Lindsay Bourne was still selling Stuck. You can contact him at: [email protected]

He does go out of town on business so if you don't hear back from him right away don't give up.
                                Awesome, thank you!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X