• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Express Vancouver's Leo Awards special:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FweMh0cDmIg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMjhHsUfkUU

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      i think it would be neat if nichelle n played helen's mother.

okay, it wouldn't work, but i wish it could!
      It could work. Not genetically impossible.
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
      Anon

Comment

I love the idea of Nichelle as a baddie on Sanctuary - I think she'd be wicked at being deliciously wicked ;P

...or a morally-ambiguous character. It'd be more in-line with the complexity of many of the Sanctuary players IMO.
        ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
        ames on facebook
        ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
          I love the idea of Nichelle as a baddie on Sanctuary - I think she'd be wicked at being deliciously wicked ;P

...or a morally-ambiguous character. It'd be more in-line with the complexity of many of the Sanctuary players IMO.
          Heh. I feel like almost everyone on Sanctuary is morally ambiguous. especially Helen.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I could see NN as an old friend of Helen's...they used to party in the 60's Helen with John L and NN's character with Ringo
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
              AT rocked it this week. (as always)
              Spoiler:
              but love to see alt versions of characters and all the subtle differences
              Watched both showings of Sanctuary and right after the second one, SG-1 Entity came on. It was AT acting appreciation night.
              You give AT something to sink her teeth into and she delivers every time.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                oh yeah!!

you know... i wonder if the stargate ptb ever check out sanctuary? i wonder if they see what they could have had (with amanda being lead), if they'd just given her the chance? or, the see what happens when you give her (not just michael) the opportunity to super stretch themselves?

not that the stargate ptb didn't give us great sam eps and scenes... but look at what amanda's done with helen. look at what damian has written for amanda to do as helen!
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                  While Sanctuary is good for her career, I'd like to see her starting to do work outside the genre stuff, I really would love to see her doing a comedy.

FF
                  sigpic

Comment

@amandatapping Damn. This is not our Vancouver. Sad for the loss. Even more sad by the lack of grace. Peace my brothers. Peace my sisters. Peace my soul.

@amandatapping Then there's real life. God speed. Love xo RT @Gyphon: @amandatapping. Wish me Luck. Going to get heart surgery 8:00AM. Feeling nervous.

@amandatapping 'Night sweet tweeps. Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility. And damn it... Just be awesome. 'Cause you are. Xoxo

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                      @amandatapping Damn. This is not our Vancouver. Sad for the loss. Even more sad by the lack of grace. Peace my brothers. Peace my sisters. Peace my soul.

@amandatapping Then there's real life. God speed. Love xo RT @Gyphon: @amandatapping. Wish me Luck. Going to get heart surgery 8:00AM. Feeling nervous.

@amandatapping 'Night sweet tweeps. Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility. And damn it... Just be awesome. 'Cause you are. Xoxo

Agam and Ryan were at the game but are home safe now too. This is sad and not an accurate picture of lovely Vancouver.

Some friends went to see Wicked tonight and are being kept at the Theater till all is clear. They are a bit apprehensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
                        Agam and Ryan were at the game but are home safe now too. This is sad and not an accurate picture of lovely Vancouver.

Some friends went to see Wicked tonight and are being kept at the Theater till all is clear. They are a bit apprehensive.
                        They were? Agam posted a riot pic on twitter, and I was nervous for her, being out there like that.

Comment

They were? Agam posted a riot pic on twitter, and I was nervous for her, being out there like that.
                          She had several pics.... I told her to stop taking pictures and get safe. The are all home now. I'm still waiting on my friends at Wicked to get home. Just saw on television a person that was stabbed being taking to hospital.

Comment

Woah... Just woah.
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
                              She had several pics.... I told her to stop taking pictures and get safe. The are all home now. I'm still waiting on my friends at Wicked to get home. Just saw on television a person that was stabbed being taking to hospital.
                              I still find it amazing that the cause for cause devastation, is a game, where men skate on ice and slap a puck around. Same with soccer in some countries. I heard on the radio that even if they'd won, they probably would have still been a riot, but a riot-party.

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                                Woah... Just woah.
                                I still find it amazing that the cause for cause devastation, is a game, where men skate on ice and slap a puck around. Same with soccer in some countries. I heard on the radio that even if they'd won, they probably would have still been a riot, but a riot-party.
                                My best friend's Art Studio was just broken into. No police are around. Their security employees have had to flee. This is insane.

Comment

Working...
                                X