Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
    Can I just quickly jump in and say this - thanks for the wishes to have fun - hot damn I had a blast and Amanda remembered me...actually we had this little thing going where by when she saw me...or rather when we looked at each other we would go "oh no, not you"!!...then laugh/giggle as we do! Got hugs and kisses - she told me to tell my hubby to let me go to AT5 but we conceded that AT6 was more doable for me. She did receive the wine and the Tim Tams and Olivia has her little teddies. There was talk of boobies - I'll explain that later, lots of laughter - so much fun. I'm currently on cloud 9 but sadly not only is the weekend over but daughter got her VCE results and she's not happy but it's still early days yet...just need to reassure her.
    Anyhoo, off to get my photo's sorted to share and hopefully write a little report and watch Sanctuary...where's that time machine that can slow down time!!??
    I just can't believe she remembered me. And when she sat next to me at breakfast and I said I bet you don't remember me, she playfully punched my arm and said she did...then she saw Niki and said she was right with what she said at AT5....and said Niki was such a beautiful girl...have to totally agree with her on that one.
    Oh and really quickly, I had a goofy shot done with Amanda - actually there was two but I didn't like the one with our eyes crossed so we did a second one...will share later!
    Glad to hear you had such a good time.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Thanks for the cool card, EvenstarSRV.

It seems everyone has nicer handwriting than me.

Comment

@ATOnline Gallery Update: Screencaptures from The Newsroom have been added to the gallery. http://bit.ly/ekEMx6

@ATOnline As you've probably noticed I'm slowly adding screencaptures from some of Amanda's pre-Stargate roles. Baby!Amanda is so adorable.

Amanda is always adorable.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
          Thanks for the cool card, EvenstarSRV.

It seems everyone has nicer handwriting than me.
          you should see my handwriting it is appalling i think little kids have better handwriting than me.
          sigpic
          The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Sanctuary renewed for a 4th season!!!

Yes, all you abnormal-loving viewers, "Sanctuary" will be back for a fourth season, presumably in Fall 2011.

Syfy and Sanctuary Productions currently are negotiating the Season 4 deal, a reliable source told me late Tuesday. I was unable to get a comment from Syfy officials, but will add it here when I do.
            Read more: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/show...#ixzz189iyXtsv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post

Yay! I knew it would!

Comment

Although I am optimistic, I am awaiting the official announcement from the network or Sanctuary production company.

Not that I don't trust a TV blogger with 'reliable sources'... though he did say that they were 'negotiating a deal' and not that one had been reached. I was under the impression that a deal has to be reached before a show is 'renewed.' They were negotiating for a 5th season of Farscape when it was canceled...

So yep. Waiting for the official announcement.

Comment

I can't imagine Sanctuary not being renewed so I am very pleased with this little announcement. I wonder if M.A.D envisaged Sanctuary making it this far? If they thought it would be as successful as it has been? It only seems to get better and better with age...awesome news!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Awesome 'unofficial' news of Sanctuary being renewed. Yay!

Been getting LOTS of cards in the mail lately and wanted to give a shout out to 2Shy, Evenstar, Valerie, Chelle, and Janice. Thanks so much for the Holiday cheer!

My cards arent in the mail yet, but will be soon. I've been concentrating on studying and exams so you might be getting New Year's greetings instead.

Speaking of exams, I got word yesterday that I passed my EMT final. Yus. Now I just need to get my certification and State licensure and I'll be done. Would be a nice way to start off the New Year, don't you think?

Comment

That makes me VERY happy even if it isn't official! Thanks...
                      sigpic
                      || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

I will be cautiously optimistic until we get something official and formal...but largely because I think it's just a matter of time.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

^it's definitely a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            I will be cautiously optimistic until we get something official and formal...but largely because I think it's just a matter of time.
                            that's how i feel.
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

*sigh*
                              I just have to get this off my chest

Spoiler:
                              NO MORE SNOW!
                              PLEASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

*now back to your regularily scheduled program*
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Thanks for that encouraging news.

I agree that we have to wait for the official announcement (the nature of my job to want all the "i"s dotted and the "t"s crossed) but it is encouraging.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                                I can't imagine Sanctuary not being renewed so I am very pleased with this little announcement. I wonder if M.A.D envisaged Sanctuary making it this far? If they thought it would be as successful as it has been? It only seems to get better and better with age...awesome news!
                                AT mentioned at AT4 she would like it to run 5 years but I'm not sure if they envisioned that from day one.

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                                Awesome 'unofficial' news of Sanctuary being renewed. Yay!

Been getting LOTS of cards in the mail lately and wanted to give a shout out to 2Shy, Evenstar, Valerie, Chelle, and Janice. Thanks so much for the Holiday cheer!

My cards arent in the mail yet, but will be soon. I've been concentrating on studying and exams so you might be getting New Year's greetings instead.

Speaking of exams, I got word yesterday that I passed my EMT final. Yus. Now I just need to get my certification and State licensure and I'll be done. Would be a nice way to start off the New Year, don't you think?
                                Congrats to you!! Good news day all 'round.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X