Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
    Yep, that's MS. I've also noticed that AT puts her finger under her chin when she's listening to someone in an audience.
    i love how AT does that, its endearing... but a microphone covers up the bottom part of michaels gorgeous face and i wanted photos of him not the microphone

It'll be worth the wait.
    i know it will

Yep, you we're right. Now I have 19 more episodes to worry about.

and they will do just as well if not better...

Makes you a proud fan, eh? I'm happy Syfy gave it recognition on twitter.
    sure does! the show just keeps going from strength to strength!
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
      i love how AT does that, its endearing... but a microphone covers up the bottom part of michaels gorgeous face and i wanted photos of him not the microphone
      I wish I had some pics of AT doing that, do you? If you don't mind me asking, did you get a pic with him?

and they will do just as well if not better...
      Well, I have 7 days to worry/think about it.

sure does! the show just keeps going from strength to strength!
      Indeed, thanks to the fans, and other supports of the show who believed in it enough to watch it and follow it, the Sanctuary team has been able to bring us top quality entertainment, and it's gotten better, season after season, episode after episode.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        I'm curious to know if anyone knows why American actors aren't being used on "Sanctuary". Is there some kind of rule that they aren't allowed to (since it is a totally Canadian produced show), or is it a choice by those in charge? I've noticed since the beginning that only actors who are Canadian or British or perhaps Australian have been guests on the show, but no Americans. I'm just curious. I looked up many who's names I could remember and none of them were born in the U.S.
        Choose someone local, you don't have to pay for transportation...
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

and a week's worth of hotel and airline and per diem (if they get that)

hire an actor from across town and you just have to pay for their time
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I mentioned the possibility of a Sanctuary Movie on the ratings thread and when Rocky mentioned she hadn't heard anything about a movie, I started to think I might have completey dreamed it up or have a delusional bug in my head or something. I finally found the article where I read that. Phew.........I thought I'd follow up here since its really not about ratings.

Some of you might be interested by Amanda saying the following...

In fact, Tapping said a Sanctuary movie may well be on the horizon.

“We’ve talked about the possibility of it, definitely,” Tapping said.

“If we do get a season four, then it might be something we would tack on to the end of that in a perfect world in terms of timing.”
            It was in this article the following article, not the GW one I thought I read it at.

http://www.texarkanagazette.com/news...nctuary-71.php

Comment

Originally posted by Carterfan View Post
              Hey guys, I mentioned the possibility of a Sanctuary Movie on the ratings thread and when Rocky mentioned she hadn't heard anything about a movie, I started to think I might have completey dreamed it up or have a delusional bug in my head or something. I finally found the article where I read that. Phew.........I thought I'd follow up here since its really not about ratings.
              Thanks, but I'm a GUY! Why do some people think I'm a female?

In fact, Tapping said a Sanctuary movie may well be on the horizon.

“We’ve talked about the possibility of it, definitely,” Tapping said.

“If we do get a season four, then it might be something we would tack on to the end of that in a perfect world in terms of timing.”

It was in this article the following article, not the GW one I thought I read it at.

Thanks for this too.

Comment

I'd imagine gals outnumber guys on this site by a good bit.
                sigpic
                Mourning Sanctuary.
                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I wish I had some pics of AT doing that, do you? If you don't mind me asking, did you get a pic with him?
                  only ones ive found while trauling the net...

i sure did get a photo with michael... and like with the connor photo earlier in the year the first one didnt turn out and he didnt let me go until the person taking the photos gave the ok

Indeed, thanks to the fans, and other supports of the show who believed in it enough to watch it and follow it, the Sanctuary team has been able to bring us top quality entertainment, and it's gotten better, season after season, episode after episode.
                  definately top quality, and unique and inspiring and passionate...

thanks for the link
                  "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Thanks, but I'm a GUY! Why do some people think I'm a female?
                    Eh, because you talk about hair?

But now I know better.

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                      i sure did get a photo with michael... and like with the connor photo earlier in the year the first one didnt turn out and he didnt let me go until the person taking the photos gave the ok
                      Cool.

definately top quality, and unique and inspiring and passionate...

Eh, because you talk about hair?

But now I know better.
                      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                        Still loving the Magnus.
                        love that line!
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                          You make it sound bad Rocky, did you read the TV By The Numbers write up?
                          http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/10/18...-5-years/68529

"Syfy’s ‘Sanctuary’ Soars in Season Three Premiere; With ‘Friday Night Smackdown!’ Most-Watched Syfy Friday in 5 Years"

Looks pretty good to me
                          rocky was just being a butt and messing with us.

Spoiler:

luckily, i already knew the GOOD news before reading his post!
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

I was trying to scare you guys, Sally especially. Go Sanctuary!
                            as turghan said, how would you like to be hung upside down, with dust filled rags stuffed in your mouth and nostrils? a slow death from suffocation.

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              as turghan said, how would you like to be hung upside down, with dust filled rags stuffed in your mouth and nostrils? a slow death from suffocation.

That's the bad ass dude from Emancipation.

Comment

@amandatapping Hey Fabulous UK!! #Sanctuary season 3 premiere on "Watch" tonight at 9pm. (Sky 109 and Virgin 124) Yay! Enjoy! And thank you! Xoxo amanda

Hehe, she's becoming like Sally, not capitalizing her own name.

Comment

Working...
                                X