No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends on how it's cooked. I like mine with cinnamon and not sloppy...which is why I prefer to make my own coz I just can't look at let alone eat what the hubby makes. I like my porridge just right!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Happy Birthday
      donamac
      xo
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        It depends on how it's cooked. I like mine with cinnamon and not sloppy...which is why I prefer to make my own coz I just can't look at let alone eat what the hubby makes. I like my porridge just right!
        It smelled nice, but that was it for me. I like my breakfast nice and solid, like bacon and eggs.

Comment

I like my bacon and eggs too but only when they are cooked on the campfire...with fried tomatoes, sausages, mushrooms and baked beans....OMG! Can't wait for Easter!
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I like my bacon and eggs too but only when they are cooked on the campfire...with fried tomatoes, sausages, mushrooms and baked beans....OMG! Can't wait for Easter!

I have more junk food for breakfast than normal breakfast food. Pizza, KFC, tostitos, you name it, but when I'm at my moms house, it's good, warm toast for breakfast with strawberry milk.

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
              Oatmeal!!!!! I love oatmeal! I knew I liked that woman for some reason
              Oatmeal literally makes me gag. Childhood food trauma. I love my cream of wheat though.
              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
              Anon

Comment

Sounds amazing! I miss camping and campfire cooking as well. Havent had much of a chance this summer to get out, but hopefully with the cooler weather coming in (and soon I hope!) I'll be again making my tinfoil creations and getting out the pie irons and forks for that flame cooking. Nom.

With the Tapping Tuesday thing, I wonder if Amanda answered questions from non-fans as a personal joke to them or perhaps because most of the questions coming in are starting to sound pretty much carbon copies of each other. I dunno.

Comment

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cross-posted from the gabit thread, thus in spoilers.
                  Spoiler:

The package arrived today!! It's amazing Soooo many thoughtful baby gifts ... I'm completely overwhelmed *blames hormones*

Sky, hope you can post the picture of everything, otherwise I'll do it myself. It's really amazing to see, sooo many things. All foreign!! Supercute onesies, PJ's, bibs (an official Trainee Gabiteer bib and real Manitoban bibs ... hehe), more onesies, spoons, toys, a musical stuffed toy, a supercute bathrobe, a handmade stuffed penguin, a supersoft fleece blanket, the cutest clothes, more onesies ... these with matching hats. And I'm sure I forgot something. Seriously it's crazy!! I'm so thankful to you all!!

Sky ... thank you for arranging all this and sending it here!
                  Mumsey ... thank you for paying the huge amount of postage!
                  G4 ... thank you for including my TSE reg pack, much appreciated!
                  Everyone .. thank you for taking the time to buy something for Milou, bring it to Canada, find Sky to hand it in ... WOW!

I'll be sure to post pictures now and then of Milou using or wearing the things! I'm sure she'll have so much fun and look so pretty

Here's a picture of her, taken 1 week ago at 8 weeks old. It's her very first dress.

She's 2 months old now. Smiling more and more everyday. A happy little girl Can't believe how much I love her!

Belated happy birthday Julia!! Sorry I missed it. Hope you had a good day!!
                  Happy birthday Dona!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yesterday I was just on my computer minding my own buisness when one of the other guys in my house told me to come over to his room. He was watching a show called "The Newsroom". And he asked me "is this Amanda Tapping"? And a few moments later lo and behold there was Amanda Tapping on an episode of "The Newsroom"! I believe that she was in a S1 episode.
                    My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I love the IDEA of camping. I haven't been since I was something like 13, lol, but that sounds delicious!
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
                        Yesterday I was just on my computer minding my own buisness when one of the other guys in my house told me to come over to his room. He was watching a show called "The Newsroom". And he asked me "is this Amanda Tapping"? And a few moments later lo and behold there was Amanda Tapping on an episode of "The Newsroom"! I believe that she was in a S1 episode.
                        Good catch Yep that was early in her career
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                          Good catch Yep that was early in her career
                          Yeah, she was great in that part. I got it from Netflix a year or so ago....

Re: oatmeal. AT will have good cholesterol with that oatmeal. I like to cook my own & not do the "quick oats." Not soupy & some brown sugar--tasty about once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                            Yeah, she was great in that part. I got it from Netflix a year or so ago....

Re: oatmeal. AT will have good cholesterol with that oatmeal. I like to cook my own & not do the "quick oats." Not soupy & some brown sugar--tasty about once a week.
                            Cholesterol is a good thing. I like salad a lot, especially with croutons. I try to healthy, but I've actually never had an apple, banana or even an orange.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                              Cholesterol is a good thing. I like salad a lot, especially with croutons. I try to healthy, but I've actually never had an apple, banana or even an orange.
                              Some cholesterol is a good thing. We have it anyway. It's created and used in our bodies to keep us healthy. It's when there's way too much of it that it becomes a problem and we have to try to reduce it to a reasonable level.

And how on earth have you avoided ever having an apple, banana or orange???

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                                Oatmeal literally makes me gag. Childhood food trauma. I love my cream of wheat though.
                                I like cream of wheat too!

Comment

Working...
                                X