Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    i'm quietly sulking. nothing will change reality. i'm really hoping that there's a gabit 2 or another con that amanda goes to. unless, of course, there's some rich millionaire who'd like to take me away from my hum drum life
    If you find one, make sure he has a brother for me!
    sigpic

Comment

Hello!! Anybody out there???
      I think I am suffering from serious Sam withdrawal syndromes.
      Is it time for Beachhead yet? Is it time now? Now?

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Round 43 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. Show and Tell was eliminated in Round 42.

You can make a difference! Please keep voting and help save the Sam-centric episodes! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...52#post4399852

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
          i'm quietly sulking. nothing will change reality. i'm really hoping that there's a gabit 2 or another con that amanda goes to. unless, of course, there's some rich millionaire who'd like to take me away from my hum drum life
          Skydiver,
          I hope you're not looking for the same guy I am! I was kinda hoping for the same to happen to me. And if I happen to find one I'll try to get one for you, too.
          In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
          so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
          Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
          Hic Comitas Regit
          Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
            Hello!! Anybody out there???
            I think I am suffering from serious Sam withdrawal syndromes.
            Is it time for Beachhead yet? Is it time now? Now?
            18 DAYS 'TILL SAM/AMANDA RETURNS!!

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by golfbooy
              I don't know whether or not anyone else saw this, but
              Spoiler:
              the very first spoilers for Grace Under Pressure have leaked...
              Yeah, I kinda agree with ya golfbooy. Not the kind of crossover I was hoping for.
              Though I did see an amusing quote over in the thread for it...
              Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
              Carter(in McKays head): Rodney I am your conscience
              McKay: Then I have one sexy conscience
              **Carter Slaps him**
              Carter: You feel bad about that
              McKay: Well now I do...
              lol

Comment

Here's to our motto: Hic Comitas Regit!

Amanda's Smile and Kindness have changed Us forever.
                Hope you like my pic.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Here's to our motto: Hic Comitas Regit
                  Hope you like my pic.
                  Most definitely.

Comment

Hope you like my pic.
                    I really do hope Amanda knows of this thread and has come here to see what a difference she's making and just how she is touching people through her acting and well, just being Amanda.
                    I hope i don't come across as sappy but i don't think any person (except my husband and children) have moved me so deeply as Amanda in both watching her bring Sam alive and seeing her (on film) as herself.
                    ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                      Yes it does!!

Though I noticed in the Green Guide (TV liftout in The Age Newspaper) they had the episode listed as 'Leftovers from Pegasus'. I can imagine the final scene:

Carter: Damm you Sheppard! You ate all my BBQ Meatlovers! There's only Super Supreme left!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Carter: For crying out loud! McKay ate all the food again! *grumbles* Back on Earth Jack always saves me a slice....

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
                        I really do hope Amanda knows of this thread and has come here to see what a difference she's making and just how she is touching people through her acting and well, just being Amanda.
                        I hope i don't come across as sappy but i don't think any person (except my husband and children) have moved me so deeply as Amanda in both watching her bring Sam alive and seeing her (on film) as herself.
                        Well said, Tara. That's exactly what I felt and thought when creating the pic.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
                          Hopefully, our chances are good that Amanda knows about this thread. Astro’s SaGC Collection should have been delivered to Amanda a few weeks ago and Astro’s accompanying card references our thread address. I think the flowers that were sent a few months ago may have also included the site address.

For our newcomers: Here is a link to the photos Astro posted of the bound SaGC Collection that was sent to Amanda. If you wish, you can download the PDF version

SaGC Collection

Comment

Originally posted by golfbooy
                            I don't know whether or not anyone else saw this, but
                            I noticed, I tend not look into it that deeply, because all sci-fi shows are the same after a while. So rather than stories I look at characters. Cause I spent a lot of time watching both Stargate and Atlantis and saying "Didn't they do this in Star Trek?" So after a while I gave up all that and concentrated on the characters.

Sometimes, I really don't make sense to myself.
                            sigpic-
                            +I thought I was a fool for no one
                            but oh baby I'm a fool for you

Comment

Hope you like my pic.
                              Dear New Samandan

You have totally gotten into the spirit of Samanda! Lovely, lovely picture and thought! It fits Amanda and our thread so well!

Thanks and a Royal Medal of accomplishment for your efforts!

Jester
                              Last edited by ChopinGal; 02 August 2005, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                                Hopefully, our chances are good that Amanda knows about this thread. Astro’s SaGC Collection should have been delivered to Amanda a few weeks ago and Astro’s accompanying card references our thread address. I think the flowers that were sent a few months ago may have also included the site address.

For our newcomers: Here is a link to the photos Astro posted of the bound SaGC Collection that was sent to Amanda. If you wish, you can download the PDF version

SaGC Collection
                                SamFan, Thanks for posting this link again ... all new Samandans, take a look at what we've presented to the Queen!

And, yes, along with the gifts of flowers and book, there were specific links to our SaGC thread and a warm invitation to Amanda to come and visit!

Let's hope she has found time in her busy, busy schedule to at least lurk a bit and enjoy our posts! This thread has such a diversity of neat people all linked together by one amazingly talented actress!

Jester

Comment

Working...
                                X