X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    CONGRATS MAJORSAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway...I have a quick question...

Since it's Amanda's birthday this month...what are we doing for it here on this thread??
    I believe the word has gone out to our talented graphic artists to design a Samandan Birthday card/cover which we can all download, print, and use to write our own personal wishes and then mail (individually) on to Amanda!

Perhaps the Jester will come up with a celebratory poem in honor of the occasion too ... I'll have to work on that later this week!

So, anyone creating "the birthday card"?!! Come out, come out ... wherever you are ... and share your birthday-card design with us. There are so many wonderful works of art and sigs/banners floating around Samanda already ... who would like to make the card?! Is this still a viable idea, folks?!

Comment

Maybe we could have a card contest? I'd be interested in designing it, but I'm sure there's plenty others!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
        A Belated Royal Congrats to Tara on Post #300

and
        our Vice-President for the Prolific Honour of Post #4000
        That's a lot of mileage, kiddo!

Sam: "Oh, Jack, that's delightful ... those Samandans are on a roll!"
        Jack: "Well, Carter, I understand they're your biggest fans. Just to know, though, their Vice-President has the hots for me!"

"I have to share Jack with Sal?!!"

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...hippySmile.jpg

So many women ... so little time!
        Holy Moly these pictures are huge. LOL You might want to resize em a bit CG because they go over forum limits and they might bog down someone who isn't on a dsl line.

Comment

I believe the word has gone out to our talented graphic artists to design a Samandan Birthday card/cover which we can all download, print, and use to write our own personal wishes and then mail (individually) on to Amanda!

Perhaps the Jester will come up with a celebratory poem in honor of the occasion too ... I'll have to work on that later this week!

So, anyone creating "the birthday card"?!! Come out, come out ... wherever you are ... and share your birthday-card design with us. There are so many wonderful works of art and sigs/banners floating around Samanda already ... who would like to make the card?! Is this still a viable idea, folks?!
          Perhaps anyone who wants to make one can do so and post it up here that way everyone has more than one choice to send. You can pick a card that fits your personality but still reflects Samanda as a whole.

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            Perhaps anyone who wants to make one can do so and post it up here that way everyone has more than one choice to send. You can pick a card that fits your personality but still reflects Samanda as a whole.

Kat
            ForeverSG1...I love your new sig!!
            sigpic

Comment

Holy Moly these pictures are huge. LOL You might want to resize em a bit CG because they go over forum limits and they might bog down someone who isn't on a dsl line.
              Regarding my "Congrats post to Tara for 300 and MajorSal for 4000" a few posts above this ... when I click on the images, Kat ... I'm not getting large images back at me ... ??!!

Anyone else open and find them as "huge"? If so, I'll pull the images.

Comment

Regarding my "Congrats post to Tara for 300 and MajorSal for 4000" a few posts above this ... when I click on the images, Kat ... I'm not getting large images back at me ... ??!!

Yes they're HUGE!!

Comment

Great new sig Kat!!

Comment

Yup, they're huge here, too. I downloaded one of the big ones and the dimensions were 1012x569.

Comment

Kat
                      GREAT idea!! But then there will be so many FANTASTIC choices , I'll have to print them all!!

BTW... CG, the pics are large.

Token ~

Comment

Hmm, right click on the picture and then go down to properties and it should tell you the size of the image. The image is showing like 1000 x 500 or something like that to me ( can't quite remember the exact diminsions ).

Kat

Comment

Hmm, right click on the picture and then go down to properties and it should tell you the size of the image. The image is showing like 1000 x 500 or something like that to me ( can't quite remember the exact diminsions ).

Kat
                          Thanks for the "properties" hint. Kat. I didn't know you could get the dimensions that way. I downloaded when I didn't have to. It's true, you can learn something new every day!

Originally posted by SamFan31
                          Yup, they're huge here, too. I downloaded one of the big ones and the dimensions were 1012x569.

Comment

Here's another idea for birthday cards...

Obviously if we print out designs...it'll be on printer paper...not very good card material...cafe press would allow us to make the designs into proper cards!

http://www.cafepress.com

just an idea!
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                              Congrats Sally on 4,000
                              Congrats tara on 300!

The gang and I raise a glass to your achievement!

Thanks raises glass to Sally for her next milestone and to all Samandans raises glass once more, cheers!
                              ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                                And actually the safety issue is very real. This morning I was almost run over in the hospital parking lot as I went to drop off a card for a friend. The universe has a perverse sense of humor, especially seeing as it was a big, black, expensive SUV pulling out of a space in the physicians' lot. Wealthy doctor in big SUV vs. poor Strix on her little scooter trying to save a few bucks...it would have been a rather ironic SPLAT, what with the emergency room only 50 yards away and all...
                                That sounds scary. Are you alright?

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                                Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Working...
                                X