No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG. Hot, high res pics of Sam/Amanda!!!!
    http://monyi.atw.hu/

Commence thunking/drooling/lusting etc

Thanks to Über for the link :-)

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      Hello, Samanda!

Just checking in briefly. This has been the most challenging week I've had at work in a year, but this awful project should be finished and behind me by tomorrow. Tomorrow night, I'm going to sit down at the computer and catch up on all the pages of posts I've missed...just like I've meant to do for days!

The reason I'm checking in now is to ask you to think positive thoughts for one of our fellow Samandans over the next few days. She asked me not to tell you she needs the support, so I can't say who it is (Sorry, I hate it when people say something like that to me too). But rest assured, one of our own would benefit from whatever positive energy you can send out.....whether it be in thoughts, prayers, good wishes or whatever seems appropriate to you.

Knowing you as I feel I have come to, I thought you would want to know.
      Most definitely, our Samandan will be included in my prayers and please, giver her my best wishes.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        some great sam fic recs

Pay Raise
        by Miz_Gatez
        E-mail: [email protected]

Rating: Mature
        Summary: *Oh I so so SO better be getting a HELL of a pay raise out of this.*

Author Notes: Rated M for mild violence & strong language. There might be a sequel(s) depending on how much feedback I get *evil grin*

Want to read this story? Find it here at GateWorld FanFic:
        http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch.../payraise.html

A Slow Ride Down
        by Jen E.W.

Rating: All Ages
        Season: SG-1 Season One
        Related SG-1 Episode(s): 114 Singularity
        Featured Character(s): Samantha Carter
        Summary: Sam relives the past as she descends with Cassie into the mountain where she has to leave Cassie behind.

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/38/aslow.html

Scars
        by closetfan

Summary: Just a short rambling about scars from Sam's POV.

Author Notes: As always, I welcome any feedback.

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/37/scars.html

Code of Honor
        by Jen Gafeller

Rating: Teens
        Season: SG-1 Season Eight
        Featured Character(s): Jack ONeill, Samantha Carter
        Pairing(s): Sam/Jack
        Summary: The team must each in their own way face some of their deepest fears when Ba'al threatens to unleash a fearsome weapon on Earth. Jack and Sam may have finally found a way to be together, but will it be too late for either of them to find true happiness?

Author Notes: I got a flash of one scene in this story and this is what came of it. This is by far my most ambitious undertaking to date and I'm pretty amazed that I finally finished it. To my wonderful beta, Renate. Couldn't have done this without you, m'dear! You're the best!

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/37/codeof.html
        Thanks for posting these, Sky, can't wait to start reading.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Atteria
          I'm very sorry to intrude, but I wanted you to know that Atteria, my wife, had her surgery early this AM and is now in the ICU. I have no idea if she will recover, as the surgeons are being very guarded in their prognosis.

However, if she does survive, she will NOT be returning to the Forum. Thanks to a very malevolent moderator and an owner of this Forun, I will NOT let her return. She has been insulted and threatened enough, for NO good reason. If she recovers, I will then tell her what has transpired. She was reported by this extremely insecure and sick individual for an innocuous private message. She always told me that if you had an issue, you took it to the private mesasage. Guess that doesn't hold for some, as this moderator ran to the owner and complained.

Sorry, but I'm scared, angry and just sick at heart. I may lose the kindest person I have ever known.

I did not need to come home, to take care of our pup, to find a threatening message, for NO good reason.

I'm returning now to the hospital. Thank you, everyone on this thread, for your kind words and best wishes.

Again, I apologize for intruding with real world problems.

My thoughts are with you and your wife at this time and i'm very sorry to hear of Atteria's threatening message, please come here to this thread because the people here will i'm sure help you through this bad time.
          Although this is just a T.V. show the posters here are kind,funny and just love Amanda to bits and because of Amanda and what she stands for has made the people here come together from all over the world and made this place a great place to be in

I hope i've made some kind of sense to you, take care my friend and once again please stay with us.
          ......TARA......

Comment

some great sam fic recs

Pay Raise
            by Miz_Gatez

Rating: Mature
            Summary: *Oh I so so SO better be getting a HELL of a pay raise out of this.*

Author Notes: Rated M for mild violence & strong language. There might be a sequel(s) depending on how much feedback I get *evil grin*

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch.../payraise.html

A Slow Ride Down
            by Jen E.W.

Season: SG-1 Season One
            Related SG-1 Episode(s): 114 Singularity
            Summary: Sam relives the past as she descends with Cassie into the mountain where she has to leave Cassie behind.

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/38/aslow.html

Scars
            by closetfan

Summary: Just a short rambling about scars from Sam's POV.

Author Notes: As always, I welcome any feedback.

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/37/scars.html

Code of Honor
            by Jen Gafeller

Rating: Teens
            Season: SG-1 Season Eight
            Featured Character(s): Jack ONeill, Samantha Carter
            Pairing(s): Sam/Jack
            Summary: The team must each in their own way face some of their deepest fears when Ba'al threatens to unleash a fearsome weapon on Earth. Jack and Sam may have finally found a way to be together, but will it be too late for either of them to find true happiness?

Author Notes: I got a flash of one scene in this story and this is what came of it. This is by far my most ambitious undertaking to date and I'm pretty amazed that I finally finished it. To my wonderful beta, Renate. Couldn't have done this without you, m'dear! You're the best!

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/37/codeof.html
            OoOoOooh new fic!!! Yum, yum, yum, yum....

Comment

Hi All, I am new to the forum, and I would like to say that I think Sam is great!
              TEAL'C: "I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-O"
              JACK: "Call Daniel"

Comment

Originally posted by Atteria
                I'm very sorry to intrude, but I wanted you to know that Atteria, my wife, had her surgery early this AM and is now in the ICU. I have no idea if she will recover, as the surgeons are being very guarded in their prognosis.

However, if she does survive, she will NOT be returning to the Forum. Thanks to a very malevolent moderator and an owner of this Forun, I will NOT let her return. She has been insulted and threatened enough, for NO good reason. If she recovers, I will then tell her what has transpired. She was reported by this extremely insecure and sick individual for an innocuous private message. She always told me that if you had an issue, you took it to the private mesasage. Guess that doesn't hold for some, as this moderator ran to the owner and complained.

Sorry, but I'm scared, angry and just sick at heart. I may lose the kindest person I have ever known.

I did not need to come home, to take care of our pup, to find a threatening message, for NO good reason.

I'm returning now to the hospital. Thank you, everyone on this thread, for your kind words and best wishes.

Again, I apologize for intruding with real world problems.

Best wishes to both you and your wife. My thoughts are with you both in this difficult time

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                  Sam was in Stargate Atlantis! Sam was in Stargate Atlantis! Sam! She was in Stargate Atlantis!
                  Did I mention Sam was in Atlantis last night?
                  She said...
                  Atlantis!

Sam was in SG:A last night!
                  I know I know!! I was way excited too!! It was like yay! Sam! Saaammm!!

Comment

Originally posted by ajratbag
                    Hi All, I am new to the forum, and I would like to say that I think Sam is great!

Welcome to the thread, AJ!

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                      OMG. Hot, high res pics of Sam/Amanda!!!!
                      http://monyi.atw.hu/

Commence thunking/drooling/lusting etc

Thanks to Über for the link :-)
                      It didn't work *cries*

Comment

that's waht i was thinking. nothing extravagant, just a collection of well wishes that can be mailed to her.

we could do this one of two ways. folks can send to one person(s) electronic wishes. or they can send to one person(s) paper wishes...such as write a note, put it in the mail, then one person will gather all of them and send all of them in one big envelope

the other thing would be that we could all send individual wishes....or one person could make a card that we can all print out, ,sign our names and send her 20 odd copies of the same card

I would be happy to organize this in some part, but i am headed out on vacation this weekend and i'm gonna be gone until the 21st, which is cutting it a bit close.

however if you guys want to send me snail mail stuff, i can give one person my address and they can forward it to the others privately and i can gather the cards and get them in the mail

any preferences of the suggestions or any other suggestions?
                        Well, if we all can decide on what we want to do and how to do it, I'd be more than happy to help with whatever needs to be done...as long as it's doable, of course.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Who thinks that Jack should retire and marry Sam??
                          TEAL'C: "I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-O"
                          JACK: "Call Daniel"

Comment

Originally posted by crazedturkey
                            It didn't work *cries*

Try again now, the link is working for me...

Comment

Originally posted by ajratbag
                              Thanks for the welcome. Who thinks that Jack should retire and marry Sam??
                              Not me!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                LOL nothing racy about it...

*SNIFF*

Can NO ONE help me????

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X