Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie
    oops with the posting twice! sorry - i've fixed it now!
    As for Atteria, I hope everything works out - it's weird to feel so worried about someone i've never met! There's that Samandan heart for ya I guess.
    I'm so crushed that we finally get a con in melbourne and AT isn't going to be there! AARGH! Fair enough though...it's not that Chris Judge/Joe Flanigan and Torri Higginson aren't great and all - but I'm not sure they're enough to make me shell out 200 bucks. That's like two weeks pay for me! Hey, anyone here who's really rich and feels like shouting me a trip to GABIT??? lol
    Hmm, I doubt even our esteemed Royal Accountant could cook the books enough for that...

But fear not, Charlie - if all goes to plan on the technology front, our very own Court Jester will be putting her finely-tuned wordsmithery to good use, and filing regular reports from GABIT.

Comment

:O
      Spoiler pics for The Fourth Horseman pt2
      Sam pics!!!

Be warned though, a couple of those pics have some kinda bad spoilers for that episode If you wanna skip those, and just look at the Sam ones, check out the 4th, 5th and last pics on the side there

Comment

This is very weird because I just tried to post this, but it wouldn't let me. Anyway!

Atteria,
        I've been too swamped at work to visit, but wanted to let you know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. Please get better real soon and join us again. We will miss you.

Hugs,
        Jerin

Is AT's birthday coming up? Are we sending her something as a group?

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
        Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
          Sam pics!!!

Be warned though, a couple of those pics have some kinda bad spoilers for that episode If you wanna skip those, and just look at the Sam ones, check out the 4th, 5th and last pics on the side there
          I *love* the last picture. What a fantastic picture of her!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
            I *love* the last picture. What a fantastic picture of her!
            Oh yeah, its a great one. The Sam I know and love!

Comment

Hey, it looks like we've got something to celebrate in Samanda today...

Happy Birthday, tsaxlady!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday tsaxlady!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                  Hey, it looks like we've got something to celebrate in Samanda today...

Happy Birthday, tsaxlady!!!
                  Hey it is too...

Good Going Tsax

Comment

Originally Posted by runyon3je
                    (after all if your gonna be stuck somewhere for the rest of your life, with just one person, wouldm't you chose the one who was easy on the eyes)

ooh, i dunno. i'd rather have them nice than pretty. being good to look at isn't much fun if they're mean and nasty
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Sam pics!!!

Thanks for the link, AD! And, yes, the last pic is great. It's like finding an oasis in the desert.

And on another topic...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TSAXLADY !!

Comment

Sam pics!!!

First of all, how come this German website seems to come in with the early info much faster than GW and other American Stargate sites?

Secondly, I'm not thrilled about what I'm seeing ...

Spoiler:
                        So, here we have Sam Carter in a bubble suit looking as if she's taking orders from the regenerated Orlin in kid form! And, then, we have Landry and other males on base falling ill to the dreaded plague and also see Daniel and Cam leading some SGC warriors somewhere in the field ... where is Sam as soldier, commander, take-charge and kick-butt Carter in all this? And, sorry, I am not bonded with Landry enough to really care about his getting sick and threatened! If it were Jack or Sam, then this whole arc would be interesting and exciting ... but Sam seems to be not doing much of anything in her "estrogen bubble" suit ... other than testing out some of wunderkind Orlin's bright theorems and looking a bit angsty (Lord, didn't we have enough of that in S7 & 8?!). Not looking good for the home team! I hope there is much more to Fourth Horseman regarding Sam than what these first pictures are implying! It looks like a good 'ole boys' club to me. Testosterone rules!

Thanks for the link, AD. Unfortunately, it did not make my day.
                        Last edited by ChopinGal; 04 August 2005, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Sam pics!!!

Thanks, Agent Dark, for posting it here. Just love the pics of AT. I can hardly wait anymore for Sam to come back.
                          Major Sal, how much longer til we have our Sam back???

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                            First of all, how come this German website seems to come in with the early info much faster than GW and other American Stargate sites?

Secondly, I'm not thrilled about what I'm seeing ...

Spoiler:
                            So, here we have Sam Carter in a bubble suit looking as if she's taking orders from the regenerated Orlin in kid form! And, then, we have Landry and other males on base falling ill to the dreaded plague and also see Daniel and Cam leading some SGC warriors somewhere in the field ... where is Sam as soldier, commander, take-charge and kick-butt Carter in all this? And, sorry, I am not bonded with Landry enough to really care about his getting sick and threatened! If it were Jack or Sam, then this whole arc would be interesting and exciting ... but Sam seems to be not doing much of anything in her "estrogen bubble" suit ... other than testing out some of wunderkid Orlin's bright theorems. Not looking good for the home team! I hope there is much more to Fourth Horseman regarding Sam than what these first pictures are implying! It looks like a good 'ole boys club to me. Testosterone rules!

Thanks for the link, AD. Unfortunately, it did not make my day.
                            I so agree. I've been waiting, maybe not so patiently, for AT to return as Sam, and what do we get? From the pics, not what I wanted, or had hoped for.

And Chopin, you do have a way with words....."estrogen bubble suit"! ROFL

Well, I, for one, am getting sick of the "testosterone" club....and how much testosterone can "kiddie" Orlin even have?

Here's hoping The Fourth Horseman is a better epi, than it's promo pics would indicate.
                            On fighting:
                            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

TSAXLADY!

All the best and that all your wishes may come true.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Ack, I almost missed it......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSAXLDY!!!!!!

May you have many more.....
                                On fighting:
                                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                                X