Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    i had another sam/amanda dream!

i can't remember much of it now, but when i woke up, i left myself a note with the basic premise.... ready....

amanda was in a rock back!

she played the drums, and all i can really remember is her doing a drum solo. she was standing up and making it all dramatic and such. the croud was going crazy! but i can't remember anything else.

oh, i had another sam/amanda dream a night or two ago, but i can't remember anything of it. (i did, but my memory's going with the wind )

sally
    Haha!
    You're wierd MajorSal. I like it!

I think you can already guess what my Sam/Amanda dreams are about
    Last edited by Agent_Dark; 28 July 2005, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
      Hi All,

one more questions. Anybody know a good program for screen caps that's easy to use and works well?
      Thanks in advance.
      Most DVD playback software should have a built in screencap feature. If not you can always press the 'Prt Scr' button on your keyboard to save the current screen to the clipboard, and then paste it into an image editing program

Comment

I don't know what it is Agent Dark, but that is one of the most attractive pictures of AT I've seen...good sig

Comment

it changes...I was talking about the one where she's holding a cordless phone

Comment

That one?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

Wow !!!! This one looks amazing, you did an incredible job Forever !!! Can't rep you, my green jello fridge is empty, so I thought I'd use my 200th post (yay me ) to congratulate you and thank you for sharing this with us !

(((((((((ForeverSg1))))))))

Comment

Welcome back, deepspace!!!

Now don't go disappearing again, or us Security types will have to come looking for you...

Congrats Caro on 200 posts!!!

Comment

Ooo, another fic rec!
                  Schrödinger's Astrophysicist by Geonn.
                  It has something that could resemble Sam/McKay!!! :O

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    i had another sam/amanda dream!

i can't remember much of it now, but when i woke up, i left myself a note with the basic premise.... ready....

amanda was in a rock back!

she played the drums, and all i can really remember is her doing a drum solo. she was standing up and making it all dramatic and such. the croud was going crazy! but i can't remember anything else.

oh, i had another sam/amanda dream a night or two ago, but i can't remember anything of it. (i did, but my memory's going with the wind )

sally
                    sally, I believe what you actually dreamt about was AT performing with the GABIT band on their forthcoming tour!!!

We originally had her down as lead vocalist, but it looks like AT will actually be starring as a combined vocalist/drummer a la Phil Collins (but obviously better looking, and infinitely more talented ).

The full line-up (so far) is:-

ChopinGal (piano)
                    SeaBee (guitar)
                    dispofjazz (ye olde Banjo)
                    1speed or Coley (bass) - yet to be decided by a Bass-Off (with the loser relegated to the role of roadie).

For more GABIT-related ramblings, see the GABIT Attendees thread!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                      sally, I believe what you actually dreamt about was AT performing with the GABIT band on their forthcoming tour!!!

We originally had her down as lead vocalist, but it looks like AT will actually be starring as a combined vocalist/drummer a la Phil Collins (but obviously better looking, and infinitely more talented ).

The full line-up (so far) is:-

ChopinGal (piano)
                      SeaBee (guitar)
                      dispofjazz (ye olde Banjo)
                      1speed or Coley (bass) - yet to be decided by a Bass-Off (with the loser relegated to the role of roadie).

For more GABIT-related ramblings, see the GABIT Attendees thread!!!
                      Haha, you know that Amanda plays the guitar right? Just never in public

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                        *nervous*
                        um, hi guys.
                        I don't think that there is any way I can say sorry for my absence for... I don't even know how long it is.

Thankyou to everyone who posted that they missed me, or sent me PM's demanding to know where I was. Someone should have kicked me, I need it.

Sheesh, I'm so out of the loop now. I know none of the in jokes, none of the latest news. I did happen to spot pictures of the SaGC collection. My has it evolved since I was last here. The binding looks absolutely amazing. This is so much classier than anything I had ever imagined when you said you were getting it bound astro. That is one special book. I can't believe that I've actually been a part of this, it's kinda blowing me away. Dammit, I have a tear about to land on my keyboard. I really am proud to be a part of this thread. I just hope my membership hasn't elapsed after all this time .

I'm guessing you guys have all got season9 now, it is after all almost August .

Someone please give me some key news from the last few months?

Great to have you back Deepspace - we missed ya

Comment

My bedtime reading last night was 10,000 Suns by our very own Strix.

I thought it was a brilliant read - Sam Injured/dying and needing rescue (minor league Sam/Janet inferences) - I recommend it to everyone!

Thanks to Strix for sharing it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                            Haha, you know that Amanda plays the guitar right? Just never in public
                            *[O'Neill sarky voice]* Yeah, I knew that... *[/O'Neill sarky voice]*

Who knows, maybe we'll witness the first public performance in October!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                              Welcome to Samanda, Dani76!!!

And Lida, if anyone's going to be Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms Can't-Do-Squat round here, it's me, OK???!!!

Although I do try my best to be just plain nice...
                              1s4S...you're being here is doing more than just "can't do squat".....and as for being "plain" nice, you are extraordinarily nice. Now, you gonna argue with me about it, huh?
                              On fighting:
                              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Haha, more fic! Finding some good ones tonight
                                Carter's Worth by geonncannon. Sam/Teal'c this time, PG rating

Papercuts by geonncannon again is abit of Sam/Teal'c too

You Knew? is an interesting little tag for 2010 and 2001. Sam/Joe Faxon pairing.

Unbendable Steel Bends is a tag for The Changeling. Sam/Teal'c

Easy... Not Wise another Sam/Teal'c. And it involves Skydiving!

Natural Born World-Shakers Sam/Teal'c again - yay!

Payback's A... well, you know ROFL! Remember how Sam was a bit disgusted at the guys reaction to her dress in Emancipation? Well, Sam gets some payback

The Secrets You Hold Sam/Janet friendship.
                                Last edited by Agent_Dark; 29 July 2005, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X