No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That smile! I definitely like the hair, too.
    sigpic

Comment

does anyone remember how long amanda's going to be in budapest, hungary?

there's a LOT of turmoil going on there and i'm just worried...
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

I thought I read somewhere it would be about two months, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          Amanda will be in Hungary until mid October...this much I do know. I'm sure she will be ok. I have heard some in laws live there though I cannot confirm that to be 100% accurate. But I'm sure if things get too much she would return to Canada.
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

The problems are mostly at the border and railway station. I'm sure that the filming will be elsewhere, and that she will be quite safe.
            For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Since I start planning a year in advance , these are the details for next year Amanda's bday vid.
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Tweet from Amanda to clarify her attendance at Gatecon.

amandatapping
                @amandatapping

I'm happy to be able to pop by @GateconE and support @andersonrdean! I won't be there for the whole weekend. Just a wee visit. There will also be a @sanctuary4kids booth there. Xo

Mumsey

Comment

^ Good news there
                  sigpic

Comment

Regarding AT9

From Julia (G4)

Just a reminder since I've answered the same question on Twitter. Registration is on 5th December. Payment for tickets is to be made from 5th January to 5th February which is the deadline. In other words you have two months to save. We tried to give as much time as possible as Christmas is so close. Hope this clarifies.

Kay,G4

Comment

DVR alert: Looks like "Taken Back: Finding Haley" is on LMN next Wednesday afternoon. IHMO, AT is the best thing about the movie and not just b/c I'm a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                        DVR alert: Looks like "Taken Back: Finding Haley" is on LMN next Wednesday afternoon. IHMO, AT is the best thing about the movie and not just b/c I'm a fan.
                        Agreed!

Hey jckfan55, any chance you are planning to go to Gatecon in Vancouver next year?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I would like to if I can work it into my budget and I can get away. I haven't had a decent vacation in years and would like to go to a convention (particularly to see AT and Samandans ) sometime. Is it always in September?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                            I would like to if I can work it into my budget and I can get away. I haven't had a decent vacation in years and would like to go to a convention (particularly to see AT and Samandans ) sometime. Is it always in September?
                            They haven't done one in a while and I have never been to one so I'm not sure. Tickets are on sale today for the one next September. Would be way better if you could get to an AT event though some day but if that isn't possible, then this might be an alternative. Maybe get on the ticket wait list.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Anybody ever wonder why Sam seems to like wearing "mom jeans" when she's out of uniform?

Screen Shot 2015-10-12 at 12.46.00 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-10-12 at 12.48.17 PM.jpg

It's never an attractive look, no matter how good-looking the woman is. Why would a single, childless woman choose to wear something like that? Did she give a kid up for adoption in her past or something and feels compelled to wear mom jeans?

And don't even get me started on Jack and his hideously baggy jeans!
                              Last edited by Claire98909; 12 October 2015, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Maybe Sam isn´t a fashion victim ^^ Dunno, some brilliant, very intelligent people are not much interested in trendy clothes.

Comment

Working...
                                X