Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
    Was that the person who told someone else they were a nobody who wouldn't get a response from Amanda? Coz Amanda's response was awesome
    Amanda Tapping, burning twitter trolls one at a time! *highfive*
    Uhm - think I missed that one. Or unless...I dunno. This person basically said she didn't think much of Amanda's reply to all her fans of a hello coz she couldn't possibly reply to everyone even tho she wishes she could.
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

There were many stupid and rude questions. I think the worst ones were during Rick's panel.
      (I'm just proud of myself to had the courage to ask questions at the panels)
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

A tweet from Amanda tonight:

I've learned a lot about this amazing fandom over the years. But no more so than in the last 12 hours. Wow. Thank you!! Love and respect. Xo
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
          A tweet from Amanda tonight:
          This is one of my favourite tweets from Amanda

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Amanda's final day at FedCon

Wow!! What an amazing weekend! Thank you @fedcon and all the wonderful fans! Me and @RealNichelle at the closing. pic.twitter.com/MlMkYeVF0W

Thanks!! RT @colsamcarter: @amandatapping @RealNichelle try this: http://pic.twitter.com/f8lTA7D5jh
            Amanda original post of the pic with Nichelle was upside-down.

From Fishing for S4K
            WOW! Amazing! We just presented the total to @amandatapping with @ActionForS4K !! 1550CAD! (1050Euros) THANK YOU! ??? http://pic.twitter.com/ivWjDngyKI
            Suane Braun tweeted
            One of the absolute HIGHLIGHTS of #fedcon2014 for me was reuniting with the lovely @amandatapping http://pic.twitter.com/bQqzxuSrNr
            To which Amanda replied
            Mine too!! Xoxo RT @SuanneBraun:
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Hi guys,

Thought I'd drop a fic here. A troubled Sam-POV reflection, memorializing what it means to be an SG and dealing with Fifth's mind rape.

Carry on.

P.S. Sally, the big one's not done (will it ever be?) but this is the stand-alone from that teaser.
              sigpic
              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities View Post
                Hi guys,
                Thought I'd drop a fic here. A troubled Sam-POV reflection, memorializing what it means to be an SG and dealing with Fifth's mind rape.
                Carry on.
                P.S. Sally, the big one's not done (will it ever be?) but this is the stand-alone from that teaser.
                Thank you!!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I'll share some tidbits from FedCon on the weekend since I took notes during the panels. For the moment I wanted to correct a rumour.
                  So, Robin had kind of said in Australia that he owned the rights to Sanctuary. Someone asked at the panel about that. Amanda replied that he doesn't actually own them yet, they just are working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by xgfan View Post
                    I'll share some tidbits from FedCon on the weekend since I took notes during the panels. For the moment I wanted to correct a rumour.
                    So, Robin had kind of said in Australia that he owned the rights to Sanctuary. Someone asked at the panel about that. Amanda replied that he doesn't actually own them yet, they just are working on it.
                    Rumour??
                    Strange that Amanda didn't say anything at the panel in Aus that he didn't actually own them when someone asked about it. And Robin was very positive in his comments about the future of Sanctuary. Perhaps they are in the process of dotting the i's and crossing the t's.
                    Thanks for the update xgfan.

Can I have some clarification on something? If a guest announces something in a panel, is it rumour? Coz I don't know anymore where the line is.
                    Just asking coz I've been told things directly from the horses mouth and then been told it was gossip. Makes me uneasy about sharing.
                    No offence to anyone - I just need to know where the line is.
                    Cheers. xo
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Rumour??
                      Strange that Amanda didn't say anything at the panel in Aus that he didn't actually own them when someone asked about it. And Robin was very positive in his comments about the future of Sanctuary. Perhaps they are in the process of dotting the i's and crossing the t's.
                      Thanks for the update xgfan.
                      Yeah, that's strange.
                      I'm not sure if Amanda used the word "rumour" or the fan who was asking the question did but I remember one of them using that word because I remember thinking, "…but it's not really a rumour since Robin actually said it?". Maybe there's something in my notes. I didn't mean to imply that you sharing with us what Robin had said in Australia was in any way wrong or gossip, chelle.
                      I don't know. The answer sounded like they, respectively Robin's lawyer, were just at the beginning of the process now and not like if they nearly were finishing it. Maybe Robin (and Amanda) had thought that it would be easier and hence his very positive comments? *shrug*

Comment

Amanda and the S4K crew at FedCon

Thanks to @fedcon & everyone that visited the booth. We raised an amazing $11,000. We truly appreciate your support. http://pic.twitter.com/jT5iX1S9p3
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by xgfan View Post
                          Yeah, that's strange.
                          I'm not sure if Amanda used the word "rumour" or the fan who was asking the question did but I remember one of them using that word because I remember thinking, "…but it's not really a rumour since Robin actually said it?". Maybe there's something in my notes. I didn't mean to imply that you sharing with us what Robin had said in Australia was in any way wrong or gossip, chelle.
                          I don't know. The answer sounded like they, respectively Robin's lawyer, were just at the beginning of the process now and not like if they nearly were finishing it. Maybe Robin (and Amanda) had thought that it would be easier and hence his very positive comments? *shrug*
                          No, no - that's all good. I was just asking about where the line was coz I have been pulled up before about saying something that was directly from the person himself/herself and was told it was gossip and I don't understand how that works.
                          Either way, nobody got corrected at the OzCC panel regarding the future of Sanctuary but both Amanda & Robin were quite positive if tight lipped about the future. Especially Robin. But over dinner we got into deep discussions over merchandise and which direction they'll take it.
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

It would be so cool if we could see more Sanctuary in some form or other, I miss it

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

xgfan,
                              it's great that you took notes! I was too caught up in being amazed...
                              Can't wait for your report, it'll be interesting to see how much I remember correctly...
                              Appearances may be deceiving.
                              One man's ceiling is another man's floor.
                              A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell.
                              Never run with... scissors?

Comment

No, no - that's all good. I was just asking about where the line was coz I have been pulled up before about saying something that was directly from the person himself/herself and was told it was gossip and I don't understand how that works.
                                Either way, nobody got corrected at the OzCC panel regarding the future of Sanctuary but both Amanda & Robin were quite positive if tight lipped about the future. Especially Robin. But over dinner we got into deep discussions over merchandise and which direction they'll take it.
                                There could be three ways this could be interpreted from a legal perspective, that a) they had an agreement in exchange of letters between legal eagles but not signed and paid for transfer of ownership as yet - I doubt this one as I dont think Robin would have said what he did but I could be wrong b) an agreement has been signed but the monies and official transfer of ownership have not taken place - I think this is probably more likely given Amanda's guarded words or c) the deal is done and dusted.
                                However, all in all, it does sound like there is more Sanctuary on the cards in the future which keeps me smiling. and I love the idea that they will be thinking about marketing items too

Comment

Working...
                                X