Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
    Hand-painted wooden plaques and hearts to raise money for #Sanctuary4Kids Available at http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/neverendingimagination Each item is made to order, 75% of proceeds to S4K.

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y389/neverendingimagination2/Wood%20Craft/littleripplescollection_zps67b9874c.jpg[/IMG]
    These are great. I see I will likely be ordering one or two of them in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      I believe so.
      I thought it was...I wonder if she'll start being available for the regular SPN Creation Cons too?...seeing as the SG1 ones are ending after Chicago next year

Have to say I caught one of her SPN episodes on UK TV last night, in my zillionth attempt to try and watch and like the show....but I'm afraid I had to give up again...just not my cup of tea... .....too violent and bloody in places, I don't enjoy torture and I'm not very enamoured of the lead guys, although I believe they have a huge and pretty fanatical fanbase....I've only ever watched the episode that Michael guest starred in once & didn't enjoy that either so I won't be going to these or following the show for even Amanda or the fact it's in the UK sadly....

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Aww... I'm just watching Unending... Sam saying goodbye to Thor
        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post

Comment

She should have grabbed him so he couldn't beam away. Then with her brain and his, they wouldn't have been on that ship for 50 years and also would probably have come up with a solution to the Asgard problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
              never should have happened!!

but one of my in-my-head fics fixed that prob!

~the sgc program has been revealed to the world, at the same time the asgard suddenly appear. they really didn't die: it was dummy clones that took their place. the asgard found a way around their probs. meanwhile, teal'c starts acting odd. it's discovered that teal'c is suffering the beginning effects of a type of jaffa alzheimers disease (remember how many years he gained in 'unending'). the asgard say that there's only one way of stopping and reversing it, which is taking a symbiote. it ends up that teal'c becomes a tok'ra. (that's as far as i got) ~
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                never should have happened!!

but one of my in-my-head fics fixed that prob!

~the sgc program has been revealed to the world, at the same time the asgard suddenly appear. they really didn't die: it was dummy clones that took their place. the asgard found a way around their probs. meanwhile, teal'c starts acting odd. it's discovered that teal'c is suffering the beginning effects of a type of jaffa alzheimers disease (remember how many years he gained in 'unending'). the asgard say that there's only one way of stopping and reversing it, which is taking a symbiote. it ends up that teal'c becomes a tok'ra. (that's as far as i got) ~
                As usual, I like your head-fic, Sally

Comment

I stopped watching at the end of season 8 - problem solved lol! I have since seen a few season 9 and 10 eps but, to me, they're a different show.
                  Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    She should have grabbed him so he couldn't beam away. Then with her brain and his, they wouldn't have been on that ship for 50 years and also would probably have come up with a solution to the Asgard problems.
                    The solution was....

Spoiler:
                    getting rid of Cooper and his ridiculous ideas that ruined the show for many.
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                      The solution was....

Spoiler:
                      getting rid of Cooper and his ridiculous ideas that ruined the show for many.

bin of go!!
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Aww... I'm just watching Unending...
                        Never happened. La, la, la...I'm not listening...

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                          Never happened. La, la, la...I'm not listening...
                          That's okay jckfan, we know SG1 ended FINALLY with....

Spoiler:
                          Teal'c enjoying himself at Jack's cabin.
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                            That's okay jckfan, we know SG1 ended FINALLY with....

Spoiler:
                            Teal'c enjoying himself at Jack's cabin.

Bad Teal'c! Bad!
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.
                            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I stopped watching at the end of season 8 - problem solved lol! I have since seen a few season 9 and 10 eps but, to me, they're a different show.
                              It really is a different show after Jack is promoted, and RDA leaves the show. Also, I preferred the Goa'uld over the Ori.
                              sigpic

Comment

I never found the Ori engaging. The Goa'uld had STYLE!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X