No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the server clock kept going back and forth between 8pm wed night and 5am thu morning....and posts are time stamped by whenever they were made as the server clock kept flipping....so we got a lot of out of order posts.

on the upside though, its fixed now
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
      ForeverSg1
      LOL I love this - can I use it on another forum please?

Go for it! I'll probably have a new one up tonight anyway. I just couldn't resist. Aww, to be Amanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        yep, the server clock keeps getting lost in time.....must be near a black hole or something

let's just say we ALL got post 12000
        Either that, or Thor and Sam are fiddling with the time dilation devise again....

(waves hi)
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          YEAH ME!
          Congrats to Forever Sg1 for 1100 posts!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
          Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
            Will we ever get out of this time warp?! I think I just posted my 1200th around the same time we were multiple-posting our 12000th!
            Congrats, Chopingal on 1200 posts!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
              Awww, you're not seeing the humor in it at all? Come on, I'm assuming that Sam and Jack are together in Season 9. That's a good thing right? Or is it the whole tongue thing? Hmm, ok. I know I went over the top with this one. I just couldn't help myself. I really think I was channeling Vala while I was making it.
              I LIKE your sig. I think it's hilarious.

Comment

I'm new to stargate, so please excuse my silly questions. How do I find out about conventions? I tried to go to the mgm website, but couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                  Either that, or Thor and Sam are fiddling with the time dilation devise again....

(waves hi)

I love your sig picture, i'm not sure if to laugh my head off or run a mile!
                  ......TARA......

Comment

Aww, it looks like I missed a lot of fun last night! Did GW hiccup a bit?

OK, first of all, thanks for transcribing and posting the videos and pics, Forever, tsax and Uber! It totally makes sense now. That whole play on words thing? Gotcha.

Second, Forever I love the Sam/Teal'c sig if only because it makes me laugh. Seeing these two (and MS, TH and CJ the previous week) makes me want to go to a con even more! I'm so deprived!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                      I'm new to stargate, so please excuse my silly questions. How do I find out about conventions? I tried to go to the mgm website, but couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance.
                      Thanks for the congrats, jerin! Keep posting and you'll be reaching some milestones soon yourself!

The convention for Amanda is listed at www.gabitevents.co.uk Details there ... being held in London (which is having even more problems, sadly, at this very moment).

The Gate cons are supposed to be the most fun - held late summer in Vancouver itself (home of SG1 and SA). I'm sure other Samandans, esp. Sky and tsaxlady, will be able to give you more details about these other cons!

Happy hunting!

Comment

To All Our Samandan Friends in the UK

These are trying times ... keep the stiff upper lip and don't let the *******s get you down! May you all be safe and sound, and may kindness and perseverance abound!

(Once again, this is eerie for me because, besides Liverpool Tube station, my daughter and I and the baby also were up and down the Shepherd's Bush stop last September too. She had studied in London years ago and lived in that neighborhood and wanted to revisit her landlady.)

Peace, CG

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
                          Tara, I share the same sentiments regarding Lida's sig! Holy Hannah, do you pet it or shoot it?!

PS So sorry to hear that you'll be on holiday and not able to join us at GABIT! We'll just have to share baby piccis next year online! Take care and be safe!

Comment

I know someone mentioned it a while back, but did anyone check out the TV Zone #64 issue? Apparently there's an article with AT in it, and she's talking about the season's command issues being addressed...

EDIT: I just checked the news online and I can't believe what I'm reading. You guys in the UK take care!
                            Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 21 July 2005, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
                              Hey Tara!! Wish you were going to Gabit! (((((((tara)))))))

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                                To All Our Samandan Friends in the UK

These are trying times ... keep the stiff upper lip and don't let the *******s get you down! May you all be safe and sound, and may kindness and perseverance abound!

(Once again, this is eerie for me because, besides Liverpool Tube station, my daughter and I and the baby also were up and down the Shepherd's Bush stop last September too. She had studied in London years ago and lived in that neighborhood and wanted to revisit her landlady.)

Peace, CG
                                That's really scary, ChopinGal! I'm glad you're safe. I hope you didn't know anyone directly affected in any of the attacks.

These events make me wanna scream and cry all at the same time. I'm actually tearing up as I'm writing this. It's doubly worse for me, because I am moslem. I live in NYC and got stuck in Manhattan on 9/11/01. I felt shocked and scared of the terrorists. I LOVE America and am very loyal. I'm completely in love with NYC and have been all my life. I felt ashamed and angry they would call themselves moslem. Nothing in the teachings of Islam condone hurting innocent civilians. No sane religion ever would.

Right after 9/11 happened, an angry man almost ran me over, 1 block from my house. There were also reports of hate crimes pouring in from all over the country. Not only was I scared of what the terrorists might do, but I also had to be scared of what ignorant Americans might do. It hurt so much because I felt like 2 groups I thought I belonged to were treating uncharacteristically. I so wish there was something I could do to make the mindless violence stop.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of England. May this stupidity end soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X