Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    shows often toss reruns into holiday weeks under the thought that most are not home so why 'waste' a new episode on a lowered viewership

I know this doesn't effect canadian TV, but we're also at the end of may sweeps....so re-runs for the summer
    Oh we are on the same rerun dreck of summer...which is why any new show that pops up during the summer does well in the ratings.
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

yep. 'Summer Series' save us from total reruns.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Just watched Continuum pilot. There are several actors from SG and Sanctuary! And it's filmed in Vancouver, maybe Amanda could be a guest star in it?
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Yea it's made in Vancouver and set in Vancouver
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Yup Amanda would be great guast star, if Continuum is renewed for second season (first one is already done).

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              Just watched Continuum pilot. There are several actors from SG and Sanctuary! And it's filmed in Vancouver, maybe Amanda could be a guest star in it?
              I wish they wouldn't have gotten rid of Tony A's character so early in that series. I also hope there's more screen time for Lexa in the coming eps.

I'd love to see Amanda guest on Michael Shanks' new series, Saving Hope, just so people who regularly watch "network" tv (and non-scifi) can see what they're missing out on by not knowing who AT is. And it's only fair - MS guested on AT's show (Sanctuary), so Michael needs to return the favor.
              sigpic

Comment

From @AmandaTapping to @JewelStaite

@JewelStaite was born on this day a couple of years ago. YAY!!! Happy birthday lady. I'm raising a glass of something bubbly for you! Xoxo
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
                  I wish they wouldn't have gotten rid of Tony A's character so early in that series. I also hope there's more screen time for Lexa in the coming eps.

I'd love to see Amanda guest on Michael Shanks' new series, Saving Hope, just so people who regularly watch "network" tv (and non-scifi) can see what they're missing out on by not knowing who AT is. And it's only fair - MS guested on AT's show (Sanctuary), so Michael needs to return the favor.
                  Michael can't return the favour, he's one of the actors not a producer.
                  -

Comment

Yeah, not that she can't be on teh show, just that he's not in the permission to do anything beyond ' i have a friend....'

and since its doubtful that he has advance knowledge of scripts - actors often are just given the scripts with 'this is what we're shooting next week, table read tomorrow' - he probably has on idea what's coming up. He may have an idea 'you character is going to this, this and this' which can span the whole season, but likely won't know specifics until he's given the script.

Her agent has a greater chance of getting her a role than he does honestly.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Watched Morpheus yesterday. I wish there had been more Sam & Daniel interaction in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                        Watched Morpheus yesterday. I wish there had been more Sam & Daniel interaction in that one.
                        I can't rewatch episdoes past s8
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

there's a few good ones, but most are not. there are a few that amanda is in more than just the others. and i never liked the ori as the arch enemy.

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                            Maybe Amanda could do something like this - http://bellmediapr.ca/ctv/releases/r...5183&yyyy=2012
                            That looks so cool!!

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            ans after 20 years of non-stop work, maybe she just wants to take some time, relax and enjoy her family
                            I could see her taking a little time but I think she enjoys working to much.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                              I agree...I love how they show the bond between the remaining original 3 members of SG1 in seasons 9 & 10...Morpheus was a great ep.
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                                Hey Everyone,
                                I could see her taking a little time but I think she enjoys working to much.
                                Julia(samcarterrules)
                                Hey beautiful! *hugs*

I agree with you, I can't imagine Amanda being idle for more than a day. I would imagine there are a few of us out there who need to do something...which is why I love my 6 day shift as I don't get to be idle for long - especially on the 6th day which is my volunteer day.
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X