No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of hockey, I caught the game between the Caps and the Bruins while I was in Providence, Rhode Island for a business trip. We (the Caps) won, which was exciting, but then I realized that I was no longer in DC and smack in the middle of enemy territory. Oops.

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to DVR from a tv onto a computer? I wanna try to record the Lifetime movie, but don't have an actual DVR. Any suggestions? Otherwise I might have to take Sky up on her offer.

Comment

See that's why VCR's are so much better
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Not if you don't have a VCR. And now they make them without their own receiver so you can't want one thing and record another.
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Oh, wait. I have a VCR! I think. Somewhere...

And then maybe I can have a friend convert the tape to digital.

Comment

yes, even to australia

as to video into a computer you can do it. but you need software and such. If you have a media computer then it's a bit easier.

I know that I can make digital files if someone wants them, MP4 for example. I won't upload. not worth finding a place and I'm not gonna mess with it, but I will send discs.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              yes, even to australia

as to video into a computer you can do it. but you need software and such. If you have a media computer then it's a bit easier.

I know that I can make digital files if someone wants them, MP4 for example. I won't upload. not worth finding a place and I'm not gonna mess with it, but I will send discs.
              You DO realise you may have like a million disc requests after this right? lol
              "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                yes, even to australia

Wow! You are a legend! This is much appreciated

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
                You DO realise you may have like a million disc requests after this right? lol
                sigpic
                Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  Lucky you! Our darn cable company changed everything to digital so now I can't record through my VCR anymore. They want me to get a DVR so they can charge me an additional $20 a month! (not happening!)

Comment

Odd, they changed to digital here too, but my vcr still works as it did before.
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                      Lucky you! Our darn cable company changed everything to digital so now I can't record through my VCR anymore. They want me to get a DVR so they can charge me an additional $20 a month! (not happening!)
                      My cable company went digital last year & I'm still able to use my 3 VCRs to regularly to record stuff.
                      sigpic

Comment

You guys are lucky

Comment

I use my vcr's all the time, I just can't record the upper channels. But most of what I do is off the lower channels anyway.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                            *high fives* Just pulled out a video tape the other night to watch a short film hubby & I recorded a gazillion years ago - still played as good as the day we taped it.
                            Last edited by Chelle DB; 24 April 2012, 02:26 AM.
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Photos from Get Cooking with the Stars.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3&l=4739f1dd92

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                                photos from get cooking with the stars.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3&l=4739f1dd92
                                Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X